Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
meili_wudi

Post by meili_wudi » Sun, 28 Sep 2008 12:19 pm

ya i did wear the compressions garments. the nurses asked if i got one and i said yes.
i started wearing from the day after the surgery when i went back and they took out the dressing. there are stitches, abt less than 2cm on each outer thigh.
i went to a gp to remove it after post op 7 days, no pain with that. i still got bruises til now, they are yellowing ones slowly fading, it could take up to weeks. so for this period no short skirts or pants for me.
to a beautiful me~

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Sun, 28 Sep 2008 7:51 pm

milkboy wrote:Image

hi i'm sharing my pix... have done with dr nara in june and its been 4 mth and counting... i am a guy anyway
Nice and v high bridge! and alar quite good.

who says dr nara is conservative?!
lip lift (somyos) - sept09, eyes, lip redn in taipei - dec09

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sun, 28 Sep 2008 9:21 pm

boii18 wrote:

hi i'm sharing my pix... have done with dr nara in june and its been 4 mth and counting... i am a guy anyway

think got misconception that nara is conservative; nara stresses on making it look natural, if he doesn't make it higher, it's prob becos he finds that any higher and it'd look unnatural.
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

milkboy

Post by milkboy » Sun, 28 Sep 2008 10:42 pm

boii18 wrote:

hi boii18 i just did a rhino no alar...

i didnt know also why my nose became smaller...

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sun, 28 Sep 2008 11:10 pm

milkboy wrote:

the L-shape implant pulls the sides of the nose up, and reduces the width, the alar also makes it smaller, so overall the nose looks much smaller. the tip extension also makes the tip of the nose look smaller and sharper. yours is very nicely done, congrats! :D

maple_maple

Thanks Navy!

Post by maple_maple » Sun, 28 Sep 2008 11:53 pm

Hi Navy!

Thanks for your reply. Hmmmmmm, going all the way to Bangkok and back, what a hussle!!! :( I hoped I could get a flight from JB.

I'm planning to go first or secondweek of November, so I will be ready for the Holidays :D

boicott
Regular
Regular

bucca fat pad

Post by boicott » Mon, 29 Sep 2008 12:48 am

Hi aadvark,

How was the bucca fat pad u did turn out? will it actually make the skin sag after the fats are pumped out?

HOpe you can advise. thanks.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: bucca fat pad

Post by aadvark » Mon, 29 Sep 2008 12:57 am

boicott wrote:Hi aadvark,

How was the bucca fat pad u did turn out? will it actually make the skin sag after the fats are pumped out?

HOpe you can advise. thanks.
it's hard for me to gauge, cos i did jaw implants at the same time, so the jaw implants stretches out the skin of the entire area again.

but i dun think it will cause excessive sagging, the area of the buccal fat pad is not very large, just that some ppl's pad are very thick that's all

milkboy

Post by milkboy » Mon, 29 Sep 2008 5:44 am

aadvark wrote:
milkboy wrote:

the L-shape implant pulls the sides of the nose up, and reduces the width, the alar also makes it smaller, so overall the nose looks much smaller. the tip extension also makes the tip of the nose look smaller and sharper. yours is very nicely done, congrats! :D
oh thanks for the info i am happy with my nose dun think will make any changes coz the post op for me was quite bad as my face look like alien but the swelling went down on the 3rd day thank god... can go shopping haha... well aadvark i have chubby face but i love my cheeks... do u think the buccal fat removal will be the solution or just lipo will do??

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Mon, 29 Sep 2008 8:40 am

milkboy wrote:
aadvark wrote:
milkboy wrote:

oh thanks for the info i am happy with my nose dun think will make any changes coz the post op for me was quite bad as my face look like alien but the swelling went down on the 3rd day thank god... can go shopping haha... well aadvark i have chubby face but i love my cheeks... do u think the buccal fat removal will be the solution or just lipo will do??
buccal fat pad removal is only advised for ppl 25yo and above. Ppl younger than that still have 'baby fat'. Generally our cheeks get thinner as we age, hence if you remove the buccal fat pad when u r young, u might get hollowed out cheeks when u grow older, resulting in an old look.

summer77

Post by summer77 » Mon, 29 Sep 2008 10:38 am

meili_wudi wrote:ya i did wear the compressions garments. the nurses asked if i got one and i said yes.
i started wearing from the day after the surgery when i went back and they took out the dressing. there are stitches, abt less than 2cm on each outer thigh.
i went to a gp to remove it after post op 7 days, no pain with that. i still got bruises til now, they are yellowing ones slowly fading, it could take up to weeks. so for this period no short skirts or pants for me.

You are really brave, I am still thinking if I should... actually not so much of the pain worries... but the scar and stitches, do you mind to email me your photo? email: [email protected]

Thanks
Sum

navy

Post by navy » Mon, 29 Sep 2008 11:17 am

does anyone here know how to make a hotel reservation at lee gardens in hat yai but without using a credit card coz i dont own one. :?

thanks.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Mon, 29 Sep 2008 11:30 am

navy wrote:does anyone here know how to make a hotel reservation at lee gardens in hat yai but without using a credit card coz i dont own one. :?

thanks.
you can make reservations with debit card also, like the orange one from POSB, free anyway the card

summer77

Post by summer77 » Mon, 29 Sep 2008 11:37 am

navy wrote:does anyone here know how to make a hotel reservation at lee gardens in hat yai but without using a credit card coz i dont own one. :?

thanks.

You can email them for reservation : [email protected]
No Deposit or credit card confirmation needed. Just need to give them your contact number and date of arrival, time and etc.

Or you can call

Ms.Saowaros
Reservation Officer.
Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel
29 Prachathipat Road,
opposit Novotel Centara Hotel
Tel. 66-74-261111
Fax. 66-74-353555
Sum

navy

Post by navy » Mon, 29 Sep 2008 11:44 am

aadvark wrote:

thanks.
you can make reservations with debit card also, like the orange one from POSB, free anyway the card
wow, i never felt so happy before. didnt knew my debit card could do all that. thanks!

aniways, still looking for company for my hat yai trip this december. anyone intrested do PM me. thanks.