Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
aneles
Regular
Regular

Post by aneles » Fri, 26 Sep 2008 3:32 pm

Hi ohlala,

so sorry to hear that you are not pleased with dr kao's work.

I am intending to get my nose done with him too.

Your comments have made me slightly concerned - since you mentioned that he created a totally different nose shape as to what you both had discussed & agreed.

can you elaborate what is wrong with your nose currently? & what kind of nose did you ask for?

Did you email Dr kao abt your unhappiness & what did he say?

I appreciate any comments you have as its crucial for anyone of us here that is considering dr kao at this moment.

TIA! :D

ohlala_PS wrote:hey all just a quick update that i'm back and i'm pretty much 1 month post op

i'm not that happy with my result yet

it's too streight, and i kinda have a bump on my bridge, and my tip is a bit too long and downturned when I smile i look witchy

i have a nose now that's completely diff from what i asked!

i had gortex with ear cart with dr kao

i dont have time to read the past posts now but i will this weekend once i get some time

kittygirl8
Regular
Regular

Post by kittygirl8 » Fri, 26 Sep 2008 3:53 pm

Hi ohlala,

I am really sorry to hear about what happened and I hope you're recovery well.

Im still contemplating which doctor to go to and Kao is definitely on my list. Could you kindly elaborate more on your experience with him?

Hope to hear from you soon....thanks and take care :)

tobehunk

any other tw ps surgeon besides dr chung..

Post by tobehunk » Sat, 27 Sep 2008 12:03 am

hi beautiful ppe, i have been following the whole thread up to page 426 (and still counting...)... much of the feedback abt tw surgeon is this dr chung i hear alot abt..

and bcoz of him, im planning my trip to tw soon..

but a naggin thot being human beings.. besides dr chung, does anyone here have other experiences with other tw surgeons? there are many quite famous or good surgeons in tw... that much im sure of.. but not sure who else and if anyone has other tw surgeons experience to share?

it will be good, as i can also consult other tw while im there b4 deciding on which doctor to go for...

the other tw surgeon i hear alot abt is 蔣曉山醫師... anyone has feedback..

it wld really help as this forum n the thread is amazing...

rhpsg

Post by rhpsg » Sat, 27 Sep 2008 12:15 am

ohlala_PS wrote:hey all just a quick update that i'm back and i'm pretty much 1 month post op

it's too streight, and i kinda have a bump on my bridge, and my tip is a bit too long and downturned when I smile i look witchy

i dont have time to read the past posts now but i will this weekend once i get some time

Dear ohlala_PS, sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with your results. Have you informed Dr Kao? Like kittygirl8, I am also considering Dr Kao. Would greatly appreciate it if you could share your experience and it would be wonderful if you could provide us with photographs. Thank you.

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Wed, 01 Oct 2008 12:45 am

Oh dear, sorry to hear your experiences..
Have you asked dr kao about it? Or maybe could it be that your nose is still swollen?

Or maybe i should help you consult dr kao about it?
Last edited by appletree on Wed, 01 Oct 2008 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Wed, 01 Oct 2008 1:03 am

Yes please, i would like to know too.
aneles wrote:Hi ohlala,

so sorry to hear that you are not pleased with dr kao's work.

I am intending to get my nose done with him too.

Your comments have made me slightly concerned - since you mentioned that he created a totally different nose shape as to what you both had discussed & agreed.

can you elaborate what is wrong with your nose currently? & what kind of nose did you ask for?

Did you email Dr kao abt your unhappiness & what did he say?

I appreciate any comments you have as its crucial for anyone of us here that is considering dr kao at this moment.

TIA! :D

rhinose
Regular
Regular

Post by rhinose » Thu, 02 Oct 2008 7:32 pm

me 3...........

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Re: any other tw ps surgeon besides dr chung..

Post by appletree » Fri, 03 Oct 2008 5:05 pm

Hi tobehunk,

welcome to the forum. :)
So what procedures you be doing with dr chuang? If you are interested in tw doctors, you may want to check out the thread - plastic surgerys in taiwan.

tobehunk wrote:hi beautiful ppe, i have been following the whole thread up to page 426 (and still counting...)... much of the feedback abt tw surgeon is this dr chung i hear alot abt..

and bcoz of him, im planning my trip to tw soon..

but a naggin thot being human beings.. besides dr chung, does anyone here have other experiences with other tw surgeons? there are many quite famous or good surgeons in tw... that much im sure of.. but not sure who else and if anyone has other tw surgeons experience to share?

it will be good, as i can also consult other tw while im there b4 deciding on which doctor to go for...

the other tw surgeon i hear alot abt is 蔣曉山醫師... anyone has feedback..

it wld really help as this forum n the thread is amazing...

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Fri, 03 Oct 2008 9:10 pm

Hi,

just 1 month is too early to tell. diff ppl has diff healing. best is to judge it 6 mths onwards for nose job, especially more complex nose job like urs will need 1 year to settle down. normal nose job with just simple silicone insertion with minor alarplasty will heal faster than ur surgery procedure.

It is not fair for dr kao to just post like that without consulting him. it adds unnecesay stress and fear to others for nothing.

one forumer has posted ur posting to dr kao and he remember you. he mentioned you need time to settle down ur nose and deswell 1st to see his work.

to be fair to doc kao, he will do ur nose again if it is his part of fault. i guess ur healing maybe different than others to a certain degree. hope to see u posting a satisfactory result in 6 mths post ops.

take care and dun frown. it makes ur healing worst
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Sun, 05 Oct 2008 9:01 am

Dear XXXXXX,

Thank you for sending this email to me.

I did not do any advertisement about my work since I am working in medical ceter. I already busy enough, teaching my resident and fellows from the other hospital and foreign doctors, lectures, went many courses and international meeting that I have been enjoying with.
So I do not try to get more patients from overseas, or to make more money.

I have been taking care of the patients who need revision surgery, most of them were done by the other plastic surgeons in Taiwan. Almost 50% of my patients need revision surgery. I help the patients and those doctors.

For your question, It is difficult to see the final result after only one month after surgery. Especially, the implant will cause more swelling and need more time to see the final result.

I think you are in charge a good forum and I did get patients from Singapore. Very appreciate!!!

I am in charge a Taiwan Academy http://www.tafprs.org.tw/news.asp. The academic meeting will keep doctors renew their skill and knowledge. I really do not like the doctor look like a businessman. I like to help my patients, it is the only reason why I want to be a doctor.

Dr Kao

高全祥
三è»Â
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

FlyingMice
Regular
Regular

Post by FlyingMice » Sun, 05 Oct 2008 4:10 pm

Hi,

I have recieve a few mail requesting for pics on my eyes done with Dr Wong saw yeen.. I'm 10months post opt. You will notice a scar on my right eyes.

http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=eyesle6.jpg

cersepn
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cersepn » Sun, 05 Oct 2008 5:16 pm

looks good even with the swelling.. can tell the end results will be very nice. you heal quite slowly, could be cos of the high crease. give it a few more months and it'll be much nicer :D

FlyingMice
Regular
Regular

Post by FlyingMice » Sun, 05 Oct 2008 6:09 pm

The swelling has subside completely. LOL.. I'm already 10months plus post opt.. Just that my crease are too high..

cersepn
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cersepn » Sun, 05 Oct 2008 8:54 pm

LOL unless it's the pic, no way that is totally subsided swelling =)
some people take up to a year and more for complete deswelling
and im surprised if you are happy with the eyes looking like that forever lol

FlyingMice
Regular
Regular

Post by FlyingMice » Sun, 05 Oct 2008 10:01 pm

I pay 3k plus and I'm not happy with my eyes at all. But i do not have the money to re-do my eyes now. Seriously, I dont feel my eyes are swollen anymore but the crease are high and fake. I have discuss with Dr Wong but he refuse to re-do it for free.. And i have no faith in him anymore. Or anyone of u have a good doc with a reasonable price? [/quote]