Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sat, 20 Sep 2008 3:59 pm

suuz wrote:
aadvark wrote:
Dazzlea wrote:Hi Everyone,

1) How safe are the equipments used by Dr Nara? (heard some scary stories of people getting diseases from surgery overseas)- (old fashoined but SAFE )

2) How many liters max did he do for you? (one day or spread over a few days?) Would also like to know how many days did you stayed in thailand for it =) TAKE ONE WEEK

3) Where are the scars located? Are they visible? 1CM Scars FOR EVERY LIPO, NOT TOO BAD, mine are still a bit visible but well i am dressed all the time - i live in europe

4) Would really like to here from Ex-dr Nara patients in details on how their lipo went >_< SEE PAGE 101 and 102

Dstarz
(ps: Sorry for the wall of text)
just read thru the last 10 pages, suuz gave a very detailed account of her lipo with nara... homework ppl!
it is on page 101 and 102
must add:
Nara does 1 area each day for safety reasons, so you don't loose too much blood and you can recuperate every day. It depends on the area how much fat can be taken away. My belly was only 0,5 liter but it is the area you loose the most blood (it is also the area i am least happy about because it is still very uneven- below the bellybutton is slimmer then the side and above and there are little thicker parts)(the rest is done beautifully but really do expect they can only target when there is more then 3 cm of fat between your fingers if you take the skin...and afterwards there will still be fat left...no boony figure)
For me 4 areas was really the max...i was wasted after that (and took almost 3 weeks to feel the old me again) and the total max is about 5 liters of fat (but old rule is 3 liters of fat) i had with my 4 areas around that 3 to 3,5 liters of pure fat, but every day the flask was full with a 2,5 liter of dissolvement liquid and blood and fat.
Then also for safety i would never do more then 4 areas as you have to realise your skin is teared and your skin is your biggest organ, you need it (thing about people who are burn victems...if too much skin is damaged you will die)
If i can advise you:
Do hips, lovehandles, back, thighs etc. I am not sure you will be satisfied with the belly i guess it is a really difficult area, i will give it time (as it needs 6 months to 1 year for final results) but i might have it done again at an expensive clinic.
I will go back to nara (one day) for my bumm, inner thighs and hopefully knees...
The scars are there yes but if you don't know i wonder if anyone would notice, even when you are in bikini (afetr 1 year when faded, now mine are still abit red)

suuz
hee, think u meant pg 201 & 202 :)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

beauty-wannabe

hello all

Post by beauty-wannabe » Sat, 20 Sep 2008 11:16 pm

hi everyone. i've been following this thread for quite some time and is keen on having double eyelid surgery. i've visited Dr nara's website and thought that the photos of the double eyelids done are not really convincing to me, as in the cease looks wierd. like its being 3/4 cut? Anyone who did eyelid with Dr nara advice me pls. Does yours look like that too??
Thank you so much ! (:

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: hello all

Post by aadvark » Sun, 21 Sep 2008 2:42 am

beauty-wannabe wrote:hi everyone. i've been following this thread for quite some time and is keen on having double eyelid surgery. i've visited Dr nara's website and thought that the photos of the double eyelids done are not really convincing to me, as in the cease looks wierd. like its being 3/4 cut? Anyone who did eyelid with Dr nara advice me pls. Does yours look like that too??
Thank you so much ! (:
i agree, the pix on dr nara's site are all very ugly...

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sun, 21 Sep 2008 11:57 am

these are my lids, they aren't the best looking around, but i do think they look better than the pix on nara's site :P

meili_wudi

Post by meili_wudi » Mon, 22 Sep 2008 2:25 pm

i had my nose implant done with dr nara but i'm quite regretful as i told him i want a natural nose so i ended up with a really low bridge..
so upset.
anyone knows how soon i can take out the implant? i cant take out now rite? i think i'm gonnal redo it.
to a beautiful me~

ktan02

Post by ktan02 » Mon, 22 Sep 2008 4:53 pm

-deleted-
Last edited by ktan02 on Tue, 23 Sep 2008 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maverick21
Regular
Regular

Post by Maverick21 » Mon, 22 Sep 2008 6:43 pm

Hi Meili yes you can actually take out your implant now I took out mine after two weeks but before doing that ask yourself some questions...

Does the implant enhance your looks? If yes why you want to take it out? The importance is to enhance not to look perfect... And is your face suitable for high bridge?

Sorry I'm just giving my honest opinion speaking thru experience... For myself the bridge was too high and it did not enhance my looks... In fact my nose stands out like a beacon after the implant so I opted to take it out... So think carefully first...

daybreakk
Regular
Regular

Post by daybreakk » Mon, 22 Sep 2008 8:26 pm

Hey guys wanna go to hatyai the first or second week of oct? Im a guy here, haven't buy ticket yet. if anyone interested just pm me. I might be going to nara to dr puttisak

allthatjazz

Post by allthatjazz » Mon, 22 Sep 2008 8:33 pm

had my stiches removed on saturday evening. =)
gosh, the transition between the 4th to 5th night post-op was almost magical. i took pictures on both nights and i swear my face went from demon pig to socially acceptable overnight. it's amazing! it's been 2 days since and the swelling has gone down further. it still has more de-swelling to do, but i look so much better now already so i shan't complain. the tip still looks bulbous but that's to be expected i guess. thank god i can return to work as scheduled!

chrystan

Post by chrystan » Tue, 23 Sep 2008 7:26 am

I'm planning on buying a Marena compression garment, for a lipo on tummy op. According to their website guideline on sizing, my measurements don't fit their sizes. My underbust is 31.5", Waist 33.5", Hips 35" and thigh 22".

Their sizing guide is here: http://marenagroup.com/pro/SizingCalcul ... fault.aspx
Please help me decide on the right garment and the right size. I'm really lost. :(

idahaque

Post by idahaque » Tue, 23 Sep 2008 10:33 am

Hi,

Any ideas if Dr Nara also does permanent hair removal?

meili_wudi

Post by meili_wudi » Tue, 23 Sep 2008 11:51 am

ktan, i uploaded here for convenient's sake. u gotta think carefully and also consider ur own features and all. Although i would like a high bridge, my rather close-set eyes would make me look like a fox. so i told dr nara i want a natural bridge, but now 3 days post op with it swollen i think it will go down to an unsatisfactory height. my bf also commented it don't look like its done. and it also doesnt help that i have a bulbous tip. which i will go for tiplasty next yr in bkk.

hi maverick21, thanks for ur response. so envious u got a high bridge, i got zero until i cant even wear specs thankfully i got perfect eyesight lol. i think i will wait till it takes it final shape cuz now its too swollen to tell. but i figure i will change my implant in the future. that is still possible rite? say months later?
to a beautiful me~

meili_wudi

Post by meili_wudi » Tue, 23 Sep 2008 11:57 am

aadvark, ur lids are nice. Is it parallel or tapered? it is cutting yea? how long u take to heal?
to a beautiful me~

ktan02

Post by ktan02 » Tue, 23 Sep 2008 5:07 pm

Hi meili_wudi

I feel that ur nose is very natural and nicely done, its quite high from the angle u take in your pic. Ur original bridge is already high already?

Maverick21
Regular
Regular

Post by Maverick21 » Tue, 23 Sep 2008 8:19 pm

Hi Meili to look natural is good... You won't want to go around and let people know you did your nose before right?

If you want tip plasty you will need to remove the implant... If I'm not wrong Dr Nara uses L shape implant? You will need to remove to do the tip... Ya you can wait longer to remove but by then the scar tissue has already formed and it will be harder to remove...