Singapore Expats

kiethl`s skincare

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

kiethl`s skincare

Post by Guest » Sat, 05 Feb 2005 11:21 pm

Have any1 using the Kiethl`s skincare products?

newgirl
Regular
Regular

Post by newgirl » Sun, 06 Feb 2005 12:48 pm

:D

Yes, I was in there yesterday and could have spent a fortune. I have been using their oil free moisturiser and think it's v good. It's difficult to get a good moisturiser over here that doesn't contain whitening products or make your shiny as soon as you step outside.

Post by Guest » Sun, 06 Feb 2005 2:22 pm

newgirl wrote::D

Yes, I was in there yesterday and could have spent a fortune. I have been using their oil free moisturiser and think it's v good. It's difficult to get a good moisturiser over here that doesn't contain whitening products or make your shiny as soon as you step outside.
Hw abt their Kiehl`s soothing Gel Masque??
R u using its?
As i Need a good Mask

heard

brand

Post by heard » Sun, 06 Feb 2005 3:19 pm

Never on earth heard of this brand..I would rather use brands that are well-known...have used less than well known brands and it was hell.

Re: brand

Post by Guest » Sun, 06 Feb 2005 7:39 pm

heard wrote:Never on earth heard of this brand..I would rather use brands that are well-known...have used less than well known brands and it was hell.
if u don knw anything,pls be quiet!!
as this brand is famous in USA,well known n used by alot actress n actors
don u read mag???
mag got intro.thik u never read a mag before ah?

Post by Guest » Mon, 07 Feb 2005 3:14 pm

Kiehl's is owned by Loreal. Perhaps you've heard of them.

Why

Re: brand

Post by Why » Mon, 07 Feb 2005 3:17 pm

Anonymous wrote:
heard wrote:Never on earth heard of this brand..I would rather use brands that are well-known...have used less than well known brands and it was hell.
if u don knw anything,pls be quiet!!
as this brand is famous in USA,well known n used by alot actress n actors
don u read mag???
mag got intro.thik u never read a mag before ah?
Super Lian

thth

Post by thth » Wed, 08 Jun 2005 8:24 pm

where can i find Kiethl`s in singapore?

joop
Site Admin
Site Admin

Scotts Shopping centre

Post by joop » Wed, 08 Jun 2005 9:28 pm

thth wrote:where can i find Kiethl`s in singapore?
They've just opened a new shop at Scotts Shopping Centre, right at the main entrance.
Singapore Expats

Home | Classifieds | Condo | Forum | Property

kosuiko

Post by kosuiko » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 6:36 pm

Kiehl's Singapore Store
6 Scotts Road #01-12/15 Scotts Shopping Centre
Singapore, 228209
+65 64 543457

Club 21
#01-01 Four Seasons Hotel
Singapore, 248646
65-62350753

More info at: http://www.kiehls.com

buzzifree

Post by buzzifree » Sat, 08 Oct 2005 9:39 am

My friend just showed me the below and introduced me to a better alternative. The alternative is the World first and only extensive range of USDA certified organic skin care certified to international food standard with at least 95% certified organic ingredients. Its foods for the skin, body and soul. But its not for everyone, only the discerning few who appreciate the pure pleasures of pampering their body.

If you are currently using products that contained chemicals or those ‘derived from’ naturals, you would be better off considering something else. If nothing else, just take this as a creation of awareness. The info is neither mine nor any company’s but are from open sources. Yes we can never be totally free of chemicals, but we can certainly reduce as much as we can. Read the below and be informed or if you treasure your health contact me at [email protected] for more info. If you don't agree, disregard my post. Rgds.

Beware of Paraben
UK scientists have claimed.Their analysis of 20 breast tumours found high concentrations of para-hydroxybenzoic acids (parabens) in 18 samples. Parabens can mimic the hormone estrogen, which is known to play a role in the development of breast cancers. The preservatives are used in many cosmetics and some foods to increase their shelf-life. http://www.organicconsumers.org/bodycar ... 011304.cfm

Findings of EWG
• The Environmental Working Group assessed 7,500 personal care products and some bits from it are:
• 55% percent of all products assessed contain “penetration enhancers,”

startingout

Post by startingout » Sun, 13 Nov 2005 1:19 pm

Im interested in the oil free moisturiser u have mentioned. Does Kiehl's only carry one type of moisturiser? If not may i know which one r u using? Pls advise. Thanks.

startingout

Kieh'l moisturiser

Post by startingout » Sun, 13 Nov 2005 1:20 pm

Im interested in the oil free moisturiser u have mentioned. Does Kiehl's only carry one type of moisturiser? If not may i know which one r u using? Pls advise. Thanks.