Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Fri, 12 Sep 2008 3:17 pm

buttercookiebb wrote:
idahaque wrote:Hi. I'm new. I'm interested in lipo for my tummy, arms & thigh.
So can anyone pleas give the Clinic Name & contact no for Dr. Nara.
If u hv his website pls advise.
Thanks
there is contact number at the 1st page, Dr Nara does not have any website
actually he just set up a new website, i've placed it on the first page as well
http://www.dr-nara.com
Last edited by aadvark on Fri, 12 Sep 2008 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

buttercookiebb

Post by buttercookiebb » Fri, 12 Sep 2008 5:39 pm

:?
Last edited by buttercookiebb on Thu, 25 Sep 2008 4:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.

skimmy

Post by skimmy » Fri, 12 Sep 2008 6:55 pm

does anyone know what type of breast augmentation implants Dr. Nara uses? I'm interested in getting cohesive gel implants.
Does anyone here gotten this procedure done with Dr. Nara?

Thanks!

heloise

Post by heloise » Fri, 12 Sep 2008 7:30 pm

me too interested to know if dr nara uses cohesive gel implants...

been thinking of BA for the longest time ever :oops: :oops:

thanks!!

heloise

Post by heloise » Fri, 12 Sep 2008 7:48 pm

anyone can advise wat ps procedures i need to do to achieve the sunken effect on angelina's face? she is my idol....

i have chubby cheeks :(

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sat, 13 Sep 2008 12:35 am

heloise wrote:Image

anyone can advise wat ps procedures i need to do to achieve the sunken effect on angelina's face? she is my idol....

most likely cheek lipo and buccal fat pad removal, i think it looks so sunken because she has high cheekbones as well

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sat, 13 Sep 2008 12:36 am

heloise wrote:me too interested to know if dr nara uses cohesive gel implants...

been thinking of BA for the longest time ever :oops: :oops:

thanks!!
he uses silicone if not wrong

Missy bewitch

Post by Missy bewitch » Sat, 13 Sep 2008 2:08 am

guess her face is slim beside is done by makeup contour due to photograpy shoot ...the contour look veri strong .
hello ...nice to meet u

Maverick21
Regular
Regular

Post by Maverick21 » Sat, 13 Sep 2008 3:07 am

Guys beware of the procedures that you do if too extensive might make you lose your ethnic look... Case in point... There is one girl I just got to know say I look like Korean mix now... And still say my nose very nice... Seriously I don't know to laugh or cry... Now think that my bridge is too high for my face... Perhaps its how I see myself now versus last time... Not used to my new nose... Perhaps I worry too much and its only 11 days after my surgery... Have to let off some steam here....

Funnily my family did not even say anything about my face... Cos I did not tell them I went for ps... The only comment was I put on weight haha... That I can confirm was due to swelling for my chin implants... Now better Liao...

So. Guys PLs really know wat you wan.. For me now I hope that my bridge will go down further and thinner too and tip not so bulbous...

cersepn
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cersepn » Sat, 13 Sep 2008 11:28 am

It will one la.. So many people comes into the thread 1-2 weeks after their op and say how worried they are about bridge not going down yadayada, then 8 months to a yr later they say 'i wish the bridge could be abit higher' lol

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sat, 13 Sep 2008 12:30 pm

cersepn wrote:It will one la.. So many people comes into the thread 1-2 weeks after their op and say how worried they are about bridge not going down yadayada, then 8 months to a yr later they say 'i wish the bridge could be abit higher' lol
LOL, that is so true! :D

Maverick21
Regular
Regular

Post by Maverick21 » Sat, 13 Sep 2008 12:51 pm

Hi when I mean its too high its too near to the eye brows... Are we talking about the same thing? Just want to confirm this.... Cos you might thinking of the other high....

astrogirl
Regular
Regular

Post by astrogirl » Sat, 13 Sep 2008 2:29 pm

heloise wrote:Image

Just my 2 cents worth, no malicious intent here................

Are you sure you want to look like this? For young girls, be prepared to look older as they age and when they get into their late 30's and 40's and they remain thin, will look older then they are and look haggard.

Chubby cheeks age less then girls with thin faces. There's no way to fatten up the cheeks later in life. As we age, the mid section of our faces will just loose fats, droop and sink further.

Compare photos of the same person (actress maybe) through their ages teen, 20's, 30's etc. Teens' photos (very unlikely to have done cheek/facial shape surgery, nose and chin don't count), you will see the face a little chubby and perky smooth skin.

AJ looks very old and haggard here (don't know when this pix taken), I think she's in her late 20's now only.
astrogirl

tomoya

lipo

Post by tomoya » Sun, 14 Sep 2008 1:03 am

hi i just did lipo with dr nara too. i did 4 area-arm, tummy, hip & outer thigh. initally i wanted to do my back but he said not much fat to suck out so nv do. i did thigh b4 in Singapore so was surprise & happy he willing to do it 4 me :D
the lipo done with nara was totally bearable for my case i was able to go shopping straight after the lipo and after that went back hotel to rest. the pain was like aching pain. previously done in Singapore, the pain was worse considering it to be vaser. not only expensive but more pain too. the result was not tt good as well.
am happy with my outter thigh now more define can see the shape :D

tomoya

lipodissolve

Post by tomoya » Sun, 14 Sep 2008 1:03 am

maggieee wrote:it's not really standard $450 for 3 sessions, the doc will examine first to see how many vials is needed and also how many areas the patient wants to be injected. the swelling is worse on the next day, but subsequently it will deswell in around a week, the fat/oil glands will dissolve through the stools. usually 3 sessions is the max for lipo dissolve, and u can see a more drastic change after the 2nd session, in between each session would have to wait for about 4 weeks before the next injection to allow it to dissolve completely
is lipodissolve same as botox need to do it again after a few yrs or is lipodissolve permant?