Singapore Expats

Silkair

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
caryssa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by caryssa » Wed, 03 Sep 2008 3:56 pm

thx highupinthesky...u r such a sweetie..well,hope everything goes well this fri..hehe..
Accomplish or do not begin

highupinthesky

Post by highupinthesky » Wed, 03 Sep 2008 4:40 pm

caryssa wrote:thx highupinthesky...u r such a sweetie..well,hope everything goes well this fri..hehe..
do update me if u get thru or not alright.. hope to be able to fly with u one day =)

Melodyy

Post by Melodyy » Wed, 03 Sep 2008 5:28 pm

seems like everyone are going on the first day..
Good luck to those who are going for the coming interview :)

Cheers

Fatty
Regular
Regular

Post by Fatty » Wed, 03 Sep 2008 8:34 pm

highupinthesky wrote:caryssa, the 3nd and 4rd round-cum-tea party will not be held on the next day. cos they would gather all the girls who made it thru on all three days and then hold the next two interviews altogether. dont worry, just be confident and smile all the way=)

fatty, there is no swimming test. i'm not sure about the timing of the lessons as MI has not confirmed with me my timetable =)

hope these helps....
thanks alot! :D thinking to go & try.anyone wan to go together? :)

caryssa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by caryssa » Wed, 03 Sep 2008 11:26 pm

thx highupinthesky...i will update u for sure...fingers crossed... :D
Accomplish or do not begin

galz

Post by galz » Thu, 04 Sep 2008 2:02 am

muz i have at least one year international airlines experience before i can join silkair part time? or i can just apply for part time as i am still studying.

CZST

To Melodyy

Post by CZST » Thu, 04 Sep 2008 2:17 am

Hi Melodyy, Sorry i cant rely u thru private msg. Anyway im already back flying with them for 2 months le. Feel free to ask me anything, im more than happy to help u. Why not u send me ur email address thru private msg then i will contact u thru email coz i dun wanna to post my email add here n have evryone to start emailing me HEE... OK so hope to here from u soon. Bye... :wink:

singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter

Post by singaporegrrl » Thu, 04 Sep 2008 2:54 am

galz wrote:muz i have at least one year international airlines experience before i can join silkair part time? or i can just apply for part time as i am still studying.
Part-time or what they call it as freelance crew is only for experienced crew, with if i'm not mistaken at least 3 years of flying experience.
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

Fatty
Regular
Regular

Post by Fatty » Fri, 05 Sep 2008 2:32 pm

anybody went for the interview today? how does it go? planning to go tmr or sun... anyone wan go together? :)

thegreyfog

interview today

Post by thegreyfog » Fri, 05 Sep 2008 5:45 pm

hi everyone, i just got back from the interview. so far in my group only 2 out of like 15 got into the second round. haha, just tried my luck, unfortunately failed the first round! dont know y, can anyone enlighten me on how they managed to pass their first rounds even though i dressed formally and prepared my speech in advance? thankx. :-|

bluexob
Chatter
Chatter

Re: interview today

Post by bluexob » Fri, 05 Sep 2008 5:57 pm

Sometimes its all about luck babe:)

Gnip
Regular
Regular

Post by Gnip » Fri, 05 Sep 2008 6:01 pm

Oh dear, but at least you tried, I think that's very brave! :)

Care to tell us, how your group's ladies presented themselves? Eg: Dressing, looks, height, speech, etc... Thanks!
Helloo! (:

chichi14

Post by chichi14 » Fri, 05 Sep 2008 6:02 pm

^In my batch, many of us were selected for the 1 in 1 interview. I'm not sure though, if all of us manage to get passed that round because I was the first one to be interviewed and then left immediately after.
Oh, and after the interview, I was given a paper that says I'm in for the uniform fitting and management interview which is next Friday.

What I noticed was, they selected those who were really confident and who delivered their speech very well. I'm sure you know what went wrong thats why they didn't choose you. You should recall and picture what you have done. Were you looking confident enough? and etc.. Perhaps, you should learn from what happened today and then just try again :) Keep trying!

Melodyy

Re: interview today

Post by Melodyy » Fri, 05 Sep 2008 6:11 pm

bluexob wrote:Sometimes its all about luck babe:)
Hey ger, did u go for the interview today?
Last edited by Melodyy on Fri, 05 Sep 2008 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fatty
Regular
Regular

Post by Fatty » Fri, 05 Sep 2008 6:12 pm

1st round is group intro rite? many people went ?

Return to “Airline Careers”