Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
tomoya

Post by tomoya » Wed, 03 Sep 2008 4:26 pm

called the minstry of affair just now, they said that hat yai airport should be open but will have protester outside the airport. asking me to call airasia to find out :( any1 juz back from there? wats the situation like over there? i always tot that HDY situation is worse than BKK?

i have book with the nurse but haven went for consulatition yet will call the nurse later :)

Beautyqueen
Regular
Regular

Post by Beautyqueen » Wed, 03 Sep 2008 6:16 pm

summerboy02 wrote:
aadvark wrote:
summerboy02 wrote:Dr Puttisak only gave me antibiotics that lasted me slightly less than a week.I visited my GP for more as slight bleeding set in after a week of my Rhinoplasty and I do not want to risk any infection.

I showed my GP the antibiotics that Dr Puttisak presrcibe and he told me that the antibiotics prescribe is not strong enough for such a surgery done on a person.Therefore,my GP gave me a better n stronger antibiotics for another week.

Dr Puttisak said I only need to use wet cotton bud to clean my nose but my GP is against it as he feel that cotton bud dip with SALINE will be better to rid any bacteria.

Guys,do take note if any of you are doing Rhinoplasty.Consult your GP if you are in any doubts or if u feel that the antibiotics is not working for you.
yeah, some forumers who went to nara also not enuff antibiotics. Nara gave us alcohol to swab the wound, to keep it clean. u can try alcohol too
The scary part is that according to my GP the antibiotics given is not strong enough for a Rhino surgery.So my GP prescribe a stronger one for me for another week.My GP gave a saline to clean the wounds whereas DR Puttisak only ask to use cotton bud dip with normal water to clean the wounds. :???:

aadvark,how long should i continue with my antibiotics?I done my Rhino on 25th AUg...Two weeks should be sufficient right?
thanks
Oh..I did my rhino with Dr Puttisak & i do not have problem with the antibotics & i clean my nose with jus water & cottonbuds as told...

I asked him if need to clean with saline he say water is better...
I want to Beautiful too!

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 03 Sep 2008 6:55 pm

tomoya wrote:called the minstry of affair just now, they said that hat yai airport should be open but will have protester outside the airport. asking me to call airasia to find out :( any1 juz back from there? wats the situation like over there? i always tot that HDY situation is worse than BKK?

i have book with the nurse but haven went for consulatition yet will call the nurse later :)
hdy had problems back then with the rebels. now the protest is against the govt, and seeing that the govt is not situated in hatyai, it should not be as bad as bkk
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

tomoya

Post by tomoya » Wed, 03 Sep 2008 7:04 pm

saw the 6.30 channel 8 news they say its close :shock: so iz it close? gettin very worried now :cry:

Maverick21
Regular
Regular

Post by Maverick21 » Wed, 03 Sep 2008 7:59 pm

Seriously I think most of the rebels are in the South which is Hat Yai etc.... Jus called my Bkk friends and they say it's all green in Bkk... They just carry on with their life leh.... Anyway I don't think the Govt will let the protest balloon to a point of no return in Bkk as they rely heavily on tourism... Just my views...

tomoya

Post by tomoya » Wed, 03 Sep 2008 8:18 pm

damn this time realli die saw the airasia website in the noon ard 4 plus pm they said it open in hat yai but check at 7 pm they say ITS CLOSE :shock: i am flying on this fri 6.30 by tigerairwaY then transit from bkk to HDY now they say its close. wat to do now?????? :mad: any other way to go to HDY? from bkk airport? r we allow to take bus, cab or etc to HDY? or stuck at BKK onli. any1 can help. TIA :?

lulla

Post by lulla » Wed, 03 Sep 2008 9:47 pm

tomoya wrote:damn this time realli die saw the airasia website in the noon ard 4 plus pm they said it open in hat yai but check at 7 pm they say ITS CLOSE :shock: i am flying on this fri 6.30 by tigerairwaY then transit from bkk to HDY now they say its close. wat to do now?????? :mad: any other way to go to HDY? from bkk airport? r we allow to take bus, cab or etc to HDY? or stuck at BKK onli. any1 can help. TIA :?
Hatyai airport was closed yesterday may be reopened tomorrow because the protesters may be move their rally sites to provincial halls instead. the situation in hatyai is normal, If the airport close you can take a bus from the southern bus terminal to take a bus to Hatyat
http://www.kohtaotoday.com/transport_south.html

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 03 Sep 2008 10:05 pm

Maverick21 wrote:Seriously I think most of the rebels are in the South which is Hat Yai etc.... Jus called my Bkk friends and they say it's all green in Bkk... They just carry on with their life leh.... Anyway I don't think the Govt will let the protest balloon to a point of no return in Bkk as they rely heavily on tourism... Just my views...
yeah, the rebels are in the south but more in Yala

tomoya

Post by tomoya » Wed, 03 Sep 2008 10:39 pm

thanks lulla. where do i take the bus from when i reach bkk? do i have to take a cab to the bus interchange? how long is the journey from bkk to hatyai by bus??
lulla wrote:
tomoya wrote:damn this time realli die saw the airasia website in the noon ard 4 plus pm they said it open in hat yai but check at 7 pm they say ITS CLOSE :shock: i am flying on this fri 6.30 by tigerairwaY then transit from bkk to HDY now they say its close. wat to do now?????? :mad: any other way to go to HDY? from bkk airport? r we allow to take bus, cab or etc to HDY? or stuck at BKK onli. any1 can help. TIA :?
Hatyai airport was closed yesterday may be reopened tomorrow because the protesters may be move their rally sites to provincial halls instead. the situation in hatyai is normal, If the airport close you can take a bus from the southern bus terminal to take a bus to Hatyat

chrystan

Post by chrystan » Wed, 03 Sep 2008 10:58 pm

summerboy02 wrote:I showed my GP the antibiotics that Dr Puttisak presrcibe and he told me that the antibiotics prescribe is not strong enough for such a surgery done on a person.Therefore,my GP gave me a better n stronger antibiotics for another week.
Can we just visit GP before op to get antibiotics? Being kiasu cos won't be coming back to Singapore straight after op, and don't wanna risk not having a strong antibiotics.

And what is the name of the antibiotics the GP prescribed?

summerboy02
Regular
Regular

Post by summerboy02 » Wed, 03 Sep 2008 11:32 pm

chrystan wrote:
summerboy02 wrote:I showed my GP the antibiotics that Dr Puttisak presrcibe and he told me that the antibiotics prescribe is not strong enough for such a surgery done on a person.Therefore,my GP gave me a better n stronger antibiotics for another week.
Can we just visit GP before op to get antibiotics? Being kiasu cos won't be coming back to Singapore straight after op, and don't wanna risk not having a strong antibiotics.

And what is the name of the antibiotics the GP prescribed?
hi

My GP prescribe me with this "MOXICLAV Tablets" with 625mg.Prolly you may wish to finish what yr Rhino surgeons prescribe you first?if u feel that its not enough or that you wounds are not recovering well,then you can proceed to consult your GP?

BeautyQueen also just finished up the antibiotics prescribe from Dr Puttisak and it works fine for her.Just that my wounds is not recovering that well and im worried infection may set in so i went to my GP for more.

lulla

Post by lulla » Thu, 04 Sep 2008 12:21 am

tomoya wrote:thanks lulla. where do i take the bus from when i reach bkk? do i have to take a cab to the bus interchange? how long is the journey from bkk to hatyai by bus??

Hatyai airport was closed yesterday may be reopened tomorrow because the protesters may be move their rally sites to provincial halls instead. the situation in hatyai is normal, If the airport close you can take a bus from the southern bus terminal to Hatyat
[/quote]

you have to take a cab pass downtown to the southern bus terminal, it take around 45 min to 1 hour about 300-500 baht, time from bkk to hatyai 12 hours or 1 night, usually depart time around 4-7 p.m.

Vern

Calling for BeautyQueen :)

Post by Vern » Thu, 04 Sep 2008 1:34 am

Hi Beauty Queen,

Thanks for posting your recovery pics in the earlier pages. Yes your nose bridge does look higher now. How's your new nose now? Has the swelling gone down?

Could you also share your "before" pictures before the nose job?

If convenient, pls email me at [email protected].

Would also like to chat with you about the whole procedure.

Thanks much!

furly angel
Regular
Regular

Post by furly angel » Thu, 04 Sep 2008 3:31 am

Can anyone tel me what I should do to get a more defined face shape? Does face liposuction or jaw shaving helps? Whats the difference between chin implants and cheek implants? Will the results be better if i do face lipo/jaw shaving + cheek/chin implants? Someone please kindly advise me because im really confused.
beauty is confidence

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 04 Sep 2008 3:53 am

furly angel wrote:Can anyone tel me what I should do to get a more defined face shape? Does face liposuction or jaw shaving helps? Whats the difference between chin implants and cheek implants? Will the results be better if i do face lipo/jaw shaving + cheek/chin implants? Someone please kindly advise me because im really confused.
nobody can tell u what u need cos we need to see what you have in the first place. think if you post shots of ur face with ur eyes and nose blanked out, will be easier for us to comment :)