Singapore Expats

fitness club

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
gymnewbie

fitness club

Post by gymnewbie » Fri, 04 Feb 2005 1:10 am

hi, i'm intersted to take up a gym membership thats not too costly, has good equipment and interesting group classes. hope to hear some reviews about those who are existing members of the various fitness clubs in singapore, preferably giving an idea of the rates that are charged. (I was told that it can vary greatly?) Any other advise appreciated too.
Thanks in advance!

Post by Guest » Fri, 04 Feb 2005 11:40 pm

anyone with reviews to share?

gymnewbie

Post by gymnewbie » Sat, 05 Feb 2005 5:17 pm

hi, it's me again. Does anyone here know the difference in rates for California fitness, Fitness first and Planet fitness? Any helpful reviews appreciated, thanks!

Post by Guest » Wed, 09 Feb 2005 10:00 pm

Phillip Wain International (S) Pte Ltd.
6 Scotts Road, #04-02, Scotts Shopping Centre, Singapore 228209
Ph : 6887 5396 ; Fax : 6738 9675
Email : [email protected]

#B1-56, United Square, 101 Thomson Road, Singapore 307591
Ph : 6250 0100 ; Fax : 6250 1588

Asia's Largest Chain of Ladies's Beauty and Fitness Clubs.

Post by Guest » Sun, 14 Aug 2005 12:57 am

Whats ur budget?
I pay 138 a month for fitness first, a lil costy, but the facitilies, GOOD. There's also group classes, suana, steamroom, even got beauty dunno wad 1 la..

sher

gym

Post by sher » Mon, 12 Sep 2005 12:10 am

For someone new and keen to take up a gym memebership.. I suggest you go to the Gym you keen and ask for Guest passes. This way you can try on the facilities and observe the environment of the Gym.

But do rem to talk to the Customer Service personnel and explain you the different membership avaiable for you. Do not commit till you've compared the choices across the differnet brands.

Just need to mk sure that you stick to your exercise schedule if not you will just be paying a mthly fee but not mking use of the facilites.