Singapore Expats

Does anyone know much about Eton House Broadrick

Discuss the many options of preschools and which suits your children.
RIP

Does anyone know much about Eton House Broadrick

Post by RIP » Thu, 28 Aug 2008 7:35 pm

Hello,
I will be starting my 3 yr old at the above school in January and was wondering what experiences people have had with the school. Look forward to hearing your replies.

Thaiclan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Thaiclan » Fri, 29 Aug 2008 9:46 am

I prefer Eton House Mountbatten Road (up to age 6).
Have you checked out the new school "One World International School"? It opens on Monday and I visited it last week. Great location for East Coast dwellers, and a lovely small village school feel about (although they have interactive whiteboards etc). They will be using the IB PYP curriculum same as Eton House.

RIP

Post by RIP » Sat, 30 Aug 2008 1:51 pm

Thank you for that. Will check it out as well. Has anyone got their kids going to Eton Broaderick and what are your thoughts? Appreciate any feedback on it. Big step moving schools for my little one that is all.

momof4yearold

How do you like the Eton House Broadrick school?

Post by momof4yearold » Thu, 13 Nov 2008 11:33 am

RIP wrote:Thank you for that. Will check it out as well. Has anyone got their kids going to Eton Broaderick and what are your thoughts? Appreciate any feedback on it. Big step moving schools for my little one that is all.

Hello,

Just wondering if you sent your child to Eton House Broadrick and what your feedback is. I am trying to decide on school for my July 2004 born for Jan 2009.

Wivelsfield

Post by Wivelsfield » Tue, 30 Jun 2009 9:51 pm

If you want your child to do well academically (or even average), don't send them to Eton House school on Broadrick Road. I heard it was bad two years ago and ignored the advice much to my peril.

andaluc

Post by andaluc » Thu, 17 Sep 2009 5:04 am

Hi, we are thinking of EH Broadrick for our kids. Seems very friendly. Your post and one or two others on this site have got me worried. When did your kids leave and hasn't the new principal made a difference. Maybe he arrived since you left? Please share.