Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
daybreakk
Regular
Regular

Post by daybreakk » Tue, 26 Aug 2008 6:12 pm

Hi Anyone know where can i get good epicanthoplasty with losing my single eye lid? Suddenly thought there might be ways to have bigger eyes without double eye lid surgery. Can I know hows the procedure like?
Geez.. boii18 have been tempting me to reduce my cheekbone!!!

furly angel
Regular
Regular

Post by furly angel » Tue, 26 Aug 2008 6:50 pm

daybreakk wrote:Hi Anyone know where can i get good epicanthoplasty with losing my single eye lid? Suddenly thought there might be ways to have bigger eyes without double eye lid surgery. Can I know hows the procedure like?
Geez.. boii18 have been tempting me to reduce my cheekbone!!!
I heard korea's very good at this procedure, mayb u can find your answers in korea ps forum.
beauty is confidence

fin_ad070

Post by fin_ad070 » Tue, 26 Aug 2008 9:07 pm

Hi aadvark,

u mentioned that you had dbl eyelid originally, but was fatty and made you look sleepy.may i know what did dr nara help you with?

just remove the fats on your upper eyelids or create another crease?

do you have before and after pic?can email me at [email protected]?

do you rem how long you took to look normal?was worried after seeing some pics with the cut on the lids..

Sorry for the multiples qns but intending to visit dr nara soon but i have puffy eyes with double lids as well..
aadvark wrote:I haven;t done alar, going next mar to do alar... me going yanhee in dec first to do jaw implant and buccal fat removal...

Nara is supposedly famous for rhino, and i am quite happy with his handiwork :)

rhino actually recovers faster than eyelids for me, not sure if that's the norm...

on average, as observed by me and my frens who did rhino, rhino takes 1.5 weeks to deswell to a normal size...

eyelids, one fren only took 2 weeks to look normal, i took prob 2 months to look normal... but she had very singular eyelids and she din have much fats around the eyelid to begin with; while i already had dbl eyelid originally, but was fatty and made me look sleepy...

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 27 Aug 2008 9:02 am

fin_ad070 wrote:Hi aadvark,

u mentioned that you had dbl eyelid originally, but was fatty and made you look sleepy.may i know what did dr nara help you with?

do you rem how long you took to look normal?was worried after seeing some pics with the cut on the lids..

Sorry for the multiples qns but intending to visit dr nara soon but i have puffy eyes with double lids as well..
aadvark wrote:I haven;t done alar, going next mar to do alar... me going yanhee in dec first to do jaw implant and buccal fat removal...

rhino actually recovers faster than eyelids for me, not sure if that's the norm...

on average, as observed by me and my frens who did rhino, rhino takes 1.5 weeks to deswell to a normal size...

eyelids, one fren only took 2 weeks to look normal, i took prob 2 months to look normal... but she had very singular eyelids and she din have much fats around the eyelid to begin with; while i already had dbl eyelid originally, but was fatty and made me look sleepy...
he removed fats and also created a higher crease for me. it took a while for me to heal, but it's hard for me to determine why because i did rhino and chin implant at the same time. could have been the multiple ops which slowed down overall healing
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

furly angel
Regular
Regular

Post by furly angel » Wed, 27 Aug 2008 4:07 pm

Called up Nr nara's clinic and found out he is fully booked all the way until end of october. Anyone wants to visit Dr nara at mid nov? Hoping to at least find two company. im going for liposuction.
beauty is confidence

fin_ad070

Post by fin_ad070 » Wed, 27 Aug 2008 10:43 pm

Hi,i had fixed appt with dr nara on oct 13-16.anyone keen to go as well?i had booked appt for 2,so looking for another female companion to go together.i'm going for lipo and maybe consult dr nara abt my eyes as well.:)
Last edited by fin_ad070 on Wed, 27 Aug 2008 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fin_ad070

Post by fin_ad070 » Wed, 27 Aug 2008 10:46 pm

Thanks aadvark, ur informations are very helpful.:)
aadvark wrote:
fin_ad070 wrote:Hi aadvark,

he removed fats and also created a higher crease for me. it took a while for me to heal, but it's hard for me to determine why because i did rhino and chin implant at the same time. could have been the multiple ops which slowed down overall healing

typical_gal89

Post by typical_gal89 » Thu, 28 Aug 2008 3:14 am

fin_ad070 wrote:Hi,i had fixed appt with dr nara on oct 13-16.anyone keen to go as well?i had booked appt for 2,so looking for another female companion to go together.i'm going for lipo and maybe consult dr nara abt my eyes as well.:)
I'm planning to do lipo too. How are you going then? By coach or? Btw, i'm new to this forum. Just curious how much will it cost for lipo inner and outer thigh?

furly angel
Regular
Regular

Post by furly angel » Thu, 28 Aug 2008 4:08 am

typical_gal89 wrote:
fin_ad070 wrote:Hi,i had fixed appt with dr nara on oct 13-16.anyone keen to go as well?i had booked appt for 2,so looking for another female companion to go together.i'm going for lipo and maybe consult dr nara abt my eyes as well.:)
I'm planning to do lipo too. How are you going then? By coach or? Btw, i'm new to this forum. Just curious how much will it cost for lipo inner and outer thigh?
Its 10000 baht per area, one area= two thighs. Im plan to take budget airlines as I dont like long bus ride.
beauty is confidence

venust

Post by venust » Thu, 28 Aug 2008 6:15 am

:shock: :???: :???:
Last edited by venust on Wed, 10 Dec 2008 5:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

summerboy02
Regular
Regular

Post by summerboy02 » Thu, 28 Aug 2008 8:29 am

Dear all

I finally had my Rhino done at hatyai on Mon after few months of reading up this thread.I had my nose done not by Dr nara but by Dr Puttisak.I chose the USA implant which set me back by 8500 bahts.He carefully use a tool to carve the implant to suit the bridge/shape of my nose.
I chose not to be sedated throughout the surgery cos im afraid of the fact that sedation can knock me off within 10 seconds.In fact,Dr Puttisak mentioned that in his 20 over years of Rhino surgery,im the only second patient who did not want to be sedated.Therefore,im fully awake while Dr Puttisak operated on me.The sound made during the surgery did scare me off.Within 50 mins,my surgery was done.
I did not suffer much after the surgery,no pain and nothing.I did not touch any of the pain killers except for 4 tablets on the first day.No brusises or blue black/yellow patches around my eyes or nose.Just a ill swollen near the side of my nose n tip.Otherwise,my face looks normal and can go to work without looking horrendeous.Dr Puttisak was also nice enough to recommend me where to buy cheap roacuttane in Hatyai for my nasty breakouts recently.indeed roacutanne was freaking cheap in hatyai and i bought 30 tablets at one shot.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank anyone who had answered my enquiries pertaining to Rhino and i had finally realised my dreams of achieving a nicer nose.
The 14 hours coach ride really worn me out!!!

typical_gal89

Post by typical_gal89 » Thu, 28 Aug 2008 12:47 pm

furly angel wrote:
typical_gal89 wrote:
Its 10000 baht per area, one area= two thighs. Im plan to take budget airlines as I dont like long bus ride.
i don't like long bus too. haha. some doctor charge 2 areas for inner and outer thigh. You going to Dr Nara right? So he charges only 1 area for both inner and outer thigh?

Missy bewitch

help

Post by Missy bewitch » Thu, 28 Aug 2008 2:13 pm

hey i intend to go yanhee for a lipo , can any one reccommend me a Doctor ? Thank
hello ...nice to meet u

fin_ad070

Post by fin_ad070 » Thu, 28 Aug 2008 2:20 pm

typical_gal89 wrote:
i'm going by budget airline,worried that the coach might be too tiring after lipo.:)

fin_ad070

Post by fin_ad070 » Thu, 28 Aug 2008 2:24 pm

i have problem communicating to the nurse abt the inner thighs n outer thighs.Seems that thighs are just thighs to them.

But i think its considered as one area,from the infos given by the fellow member.

Seems that the dr nara is not calculative like local docs..haha...

typical_gal89 wrote:
furly angel wrote:
typical_gal89 wrote: I'm planning to do lipo too. How are you going then? By coach or? Btw, i'm new to this forum. Just curious how much will it cost for lipo inner and outer thigh?
i don't like long bus too. haha. some doctor charge 2 areas for inner and outer thigh. You going to Dr Nara right? So he charges only 1 area for both inner and outer thigh?