Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: lipo

Post by aadvark » Sat, 16 Aug 2008 6:32 am

tomoya wrote:
aadvark wrote:
tomoya wrote:thanks aadvark 4 ur reply :D . want to check is it true that if i bring more than s$1000 i need to declare?i will be doing on 4 area so total will be s$2000.
i din declare lei, $1000 not huge amt. is it SGD10,000?
er i not sure too. maybe its 10k then need to declare? so how did ur pay the dr? change all the $$ in singapore 1st then bring all the thai baht over?
i changed my money at the bkk airport when i was transiting. i guess u can change it in sg first also. everything paid in cash, rolls of it :P
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sat, 16 Aug 2008 5:24 pm

tomoya wrote:hi any1 went with their bf or gf during lipo with dr nara? what did ur bf or gf do while waiting for u? i will be going with my bf to do lipo on 4 diff days so he have to wait for 4 days. so when iam doing my lipo any1 can suggest what he can do to kill time ?
got cinema and arcade in mall below lee gardens plaza. just shop shop lor

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Sat, 16 Aug 2008 10:12 pm

My lips are very very swollen, and I don't think my lip lift had an effect. Well it did, on day one, but on day two, the thing appear to sag down again?

I don't know, or maybe its the swelling causing the upper teeth to be hidden again.

I feel totally sick and unwell, have a mild fever or merely feeling feverish.

During the op, it was a little painful.

He did a closed rhino for me; remove my columella struts and increased my nose height, and made my nose longer. My bridge appears quite high now.
lip lift (somyos) - sept09, eyes, lip redn in taipei - dec09

Foxy1973

Looking for companion to see Dr Nara for Lipo

Post by Foxy1973 » Sat, 16 Aug 2008 11:37 pm

Hi anyone going to see Dr. Nara in Sep' 08. Would like to goo too for Lipo. Btw what is the estimate cost to do tummy, tight and arm?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: Looking for companion to see Dr Nara for Lipo

Post by aadvark » Sun, 17 Aug 2008 3:53 am

Foxy1973 wrote:Hi anyone going to see Dr. Nara in Sep' 08. Would like to goo too for Lipo. Btw what is the estimate cost to do tummy, tight and arm?
10,000 baht per area, assuming u are not very obese
tummy-10,000 baht
thighs-10,000 baht
arms-10,000 baht
==============
total = 30,000 baht :)

furly angel
Regular
Regular

Post by furly angel » Sun, 17 Aug 2008 4:17 am

aadvark wrote:
Foxy1973 wrote:Hi anyone going to see Dr. Nara in Sep' 08. Would like to goo too for Lipo. Btw what is the estimate cost to do tummy, tight and arm?
10,000 baht per area, assuming u are not very obese
tummy-10,000 baht
thighs-10,000 baht
arms-10,000 baht
==============
total = 30,000 baht :)
Is it possible to do lipo on calfs?
beauty is confidence

aPPle_s

Post by aPPle_s » Sun, 17 Aug 2008 8:51 am

Hi!

I'm new here..Any1 else tried sp-clinic in bangkok for wal lipo? can please share with me??..I'm tinking of trying but v worry of any complication..wonder if he is good?? reli wana get rid of some fats at abdomen, waist, hips n arms areala.. :cry:

furly angel
Regular
Regular

Post by furly angel » Mon, 18 Aug 2008 12:10 am

aPPle_s wrote:Hi!

I'm new here..Any1 else tried sp-clinic in bangkok for wal lipo? can please share with me??..I'm tinking of trying but v worry of any complication..wonder if he is good?? reli wana get rid of some fats at abdomen, waist, hips n arms areala.. :cry:
when are u going to do it?
beauty is confidence

supereyerinn

Post by supereyerinn » Mon, 18 Aug 2008 12:38 am

for those who did double eyelid with dr nara, would he suggest/advise parallel/ tapered and how high the crease? i wanna do cutting to remove fats but i want a parallel crease. Is that possible?
being pretty is expensive.

L0v3ly

alarplasty scar

Post by L0v3ly » Mon, 18 Aug 2008 6:51 am

Hi,

I am planning to have an alarplasty done w/ Dr. Charless Lee in LA. I know that he is so costly but due to my extenuating circumstances, I decided to go to him. I am wondering how bad is the scar?? Would it be visible?? How long is the recovery time until the scar is no longer that visible?? Do you think a week off from work would be sufficient to get the swollen down or for the scar not to be that visible?? Would people notice that you have a surgery done?? I really want to achieve natural result and I definetely will let Dr. Lee know and aware about that. Thanks.

buttercookiebb

Post by buttercookiebb » Mon, 18 Aug 2008 10:22 am

:?
Last edited by buttercookiebb on Thu, 25 Sep 2008 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Foxy1973

Post by Foxy1973 » Mon, 18 Aug 2008 2:41 pm

buttercookiebb wrote:
I will be there on 18 Sep, when's urs?
Hi buttercookieebb, I've not book mine yet. Can't seem to get reply from Dr Nara thru. email. Do you think I can just join you to see him?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Mon, 18 Aug 2008 4:24 pm

Foxy1973 wrote:
buttercookiebb wrote:
I will be there on 18 Sep, when's urs?
Hi buttercookieebb, I've not book mine yet. Can't seem to get reply from Dr Nara thru. email. Do you think I can just join you to see him?
make sure you get an appt. if he doesn't have any free slots when you go find him, you would have made a wasted trip. always call to make the appt, not email

buttercookiebb

Post by buttercookiebb » Mon, 18 Aug 2008 5:43 pm

:?
Last edited by buttercookiebb on Thu, 25 Sep 2008 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aPPle_s

Post by aPPle_s » Mon, 18 Aug 2008 9:27 pm

furly angel wrote:
aPPle_s wrote:Hi!

when are u going to do it?
initially thot of trying end of oct..but after much research..kinda worry n no confident with the clinic in bkk :cry: n the only certified surgeon in sg doing wal seems to be raffles hospital n if not mistaken the price for abs started from 8k!... :( ...need to save for 2 yearsliaw..dream down the drain...so sad..