Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
aneles
Regular
Regular

Post by aneles » Thu, 24 Jul 2008 7:11 pm

tanjhj, thanks so much for your comments. :D

Yes, i hve the chao tian pi & hope I can get it corrected.

I have actually shortlisted 3 docs & emailed them, but no replies as yet -

1. dr nara - ultimately if my nose can be corrected with him, tts the best as its super savings for me.

2. dr chuang (taiwan)

3. dr jung (korea)

I am open to any procedure necessary to get my nose issues corrected (even if autologous is required).

tanjhj, I like your opinions offered. as far as i read, I personally felt you gave very valuable advices though unfortunately some felt otherwise.

Could you give me your own personal thoughts abt where I shld head towards?

TIA! :D

edit: another reason why I thought of going to Dr Nara as my 1st option - it is because you mentioned before that if one's nose skin is not fleshy, it might be feasible to get 1st nose job & subsequently when the skin stretches, to get the 2nd nose job done to ideal height. Thus because I was told by Dr KK LIM that my nose skin is not ample, I assumed it might be an idea to 'stretch my skin 1st'. Do i make sense here? ;p

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Thu, 24 Jul 2008 7:32 pm

aneles wrote:tanjhj, thanks so much for your comments. :D

1. dr nara - ultimately if my nose can be corrected with him, tts the best as its super savings for me.

2. dr chuang (taiwan)

3. dr jung (korea)

I am open to any procedure necessary to get my nose issues corrected (even if autologous is required).

tanjhj, I like your opinions offered. as far as i read, I personally felt you gave very valuable advices though unfortunately some felt otherwise.

edit: another reason why I thought of going to Dr Nara as my 1st option - it is because you mentioned before that if one's nose skin is not fleshy, it might be feasible to get 1st nose job & subsequently when the skin stretches, to get the 2nd nose job done to ideal height. Thus because I was told by Dr KK LIM that my nose skin is not ample, I assumed it might be an idea to 'stretch my skin 1st'. Do i make sense here? ;p
it is not as simple as just abt fleshy and stretching the skin. i just put it in more layman as most readers are lady here who are not keen on the technical part. just assume that some nose job are more complex hence it need to be done in 2 surgery. It is not commonly mentioned but one example will be our dawn yeo. she need 2 nose jobs to achieve her current nose..
chao tian pi is harder to correct and from my reading, it seem rib or ear cartliage implant has better result in correct chao tian pi than L implant with tiplasty.

Hence i doubt dr nara can help much on the chao tian pi part. u may need to go to korea or taiwan.

u can consider dr gao from taipei (sgd 4k+) or dr jung from korea (usd4-5k) but they are not cheap.
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

lotion

s-p clinic

Post by lotion » Thu, 24 Jul 2008 11:41 pm

To mooncake_ and love, rachel, i will be going for the fat transfer in nov.
now rainy season.... :)

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Fri, 25 Jul 2008 12:57 pm

tanjhj wrote:

2. dr chuang (taiwan)

3. dr jung (korea)

it is not as simple as just abt fleshy and stretching the skin. i just put it in more layman as most readers are lady here who are not keen on the technical part. just assume that some nose job are more complex hence it need to be done in 2 surgery. It is not commonly mentioned but one example will be our dawn yeo. she need 2 nose jobs to achieve her current nose..
chao tian pi is harder to correct and from my reading, it seem rib or ear cartliage implant has better result in correct chao tian pi than L implant with tiplasty.

Hence i doubt dr nara can help much on the chao tian pi part. u may need to go to korea or taiwan.

u can consider dr gao from taipei (sgd 4k+) or dr jung from korea (usd4-5k) but they are not cheap.
the friend who first recommended me to nara had a chao tian bi too.
she first went to do dbl eyelids, that's how i got to find out abt nara.

then when she saw i had done my nose, she also went to nara for hers. nara told her he couldn't extend too much of her tip, cos her skin might not be able to take it. but he did it for her, and he did manage to correct it enough, so i dun see her nostrils from upfront. it's prob not the most gorgeous nose i've seen from PS, but it was a definite huge improvement from its original state. so L-implant might still work, but it really is dependent on how much nara can extend the tip, cos chao tian bi has a really short tip.

autologous implants seem like the better way out for you from what i've read in here so far. did u consider dr hsu from Gao Hsiung?

no one here has gone to Yoskarn except for sampat so far, but i've consulted with them via email with pictures and they do make pretty detailed recommendations, so you might wanna email them for an extra opinion :)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

mooncake_

waterjet lipo at sp-clinic

Post by mooncake_ » Fri, 25 Jul 2008 7:42 pm

just came back from waterjet lipo at sp-clinic in bangkok. did my butt + whole thigh. if anybody wants details, I'll be more than willing to share. :)

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Fri, 25 Jul 2008 8:27 pm

aadvark wrote:
tanjhj wrote:

2. dr chuang (taiwan)

3. dr jung (korea)

then when she saw i had done my nose, she also went to nara for hers. nara told her he couldn't extend too much of her tip, cos her skin might not be able to take it. but he did it for her, and he did manage to correct it enough, so i dun see her nostrils from upfront. it's prob not the most gorgeous nose i've seen from PS, but it was a definite huge improvement from its original state. so L-implant might still work, but it really is dependent on how much nara can extend the tip, cos chao tian bi has a really short tip.

autologous implants seem like the better way out for you from what i've read in here so far. did u consider dr hsu from Gao Hsiung?

no one here has gone to Yoskarn except for sampat so far, but i've consulted with them via email with pictures and they do make pretty detailed recommendations, so you might wanna email them for an extra opinion :)
want to add a point too.. the more u strech the nose skin. the higher the chance of intrusion which is painful and quite hard to repair..
Golden Rules of PS:

aneles
Regular
Regular

Post by aneles » Sat, 26 Jul 2008 10:06 pm

thanks aadvark & tanjhj for your valuable comments. I appreciate it very much. :D

aadvark - I will contact Yoskarn too.

tanjhj - thanks for the clarification abt the stretching nose bit.

I have not really pondered alot abt autologous implants till now (but i am open to it if its best fitted for me). Will email Dr Hsu & Dr Gao too.

I guess i will post more on the other PS overseas thread since my case is not so relevant to BKK/Hatyai anymore. ;p

thanks again guys! :D

aneles
Regular
Regular

Post by aneles » Sat, 26 Jul 2008 10:45 pm

aadvark wrote:
tanjhj wrote:
aneles wrote:

aadvark, is it ever possible if you cld PM me a pic of your friend's before/after pic? (i just need to see the nose, not the face & how it resulted from the L-implant)

I am sorry if I sound rude or pesky here. Just let me know if it wasnt ok, will understand. :D

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Mon, 28 Jul 2008 6:14 am

aneles wrote:
aadvark wrote:
tanjhj wrote: aadvark, is it ever possible if you cld PM me a pic of your friend's before/after pic? (i just need to see the nose, not the face & how it resulted from the L-implant)

I am sorry if I sound rude or pesky here. Just let me know if it wasnt ok, will understand. :D
my dear, it is risky to me as described by avvark. the risk of intrusion is high and also the revision expensive and lengthy.. i would suggest getting a "safer" alternatives than L implant and have to extend the tip is not my cup of tea...

i have a tok with dr sukit before at his clinic. i asked if he can use I oer L implant to correct my slid chao tian pi. he said possible but have to force abit and hence he refuse to do as it is high risk as defined by him..
Golden Rules of PS:

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Mon, 28 Jul 2008 10:17 am

tanjhj wrote:
aneles wrote:
aadvark wrote:

aadvark, is it ever possible if you cld PM me a pic of your friend's before/after pic? (i just need to see the nose, not the face & how it resulted from the L-implant)

my dear, it is risky to me as described by avvark. the risk of intrusion is high and also the revision expensive and lengthy.. i would suggest getting a "safer" alternatives than L implant and have to extend the tip is not my cup of tea...

i have a tok with dr sukit before at his clinic. i asked if he can use I oer L implant to correct my slid chao tian pi. he said possible but have to force abit and hence he refuse to do as it is high risk as defined by him..
just wanted to suggest that L-implant is a possible solution to chao tian bi, tho prob not the best solution. Autologous is prob the better way to go
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

aneles
Regular
Regular

Post by aneles » Mon, 28 Jul 2008 2:11 pm

thanks aadvark & tanjhj for your comments - ok ok, i get it LOL.... will erase all tots abt the idea of silicon closed revision, hahahaha :D

im now waiting patiently for the docs to come back with suggestions & will feedback again.

tomoya

Cheek and Under-chin Lipo

Post by tomoya » Mon, 28 Jul 2008 4:31 pm

hi any1 done Cheek and Under-chin Lipo in thailand is it good? how much it cost? how long does it takes to heal completely. was thinking whether to do facial lipolysis or Cheek and Under-chin Lipo. :???: TIA :D

jamie82
Regular
Regular

Post by jamie82 » Mon, 28 Jul 2008 6:37 pm

Hi all,

I just joined this forum since I have booked an op for "cheekbone reduction" otherwise known as malar reduction surgery in BKK - have a really gigantic wide face :o

I actually skimmed through some posts here and I realised that I'm not the only one who's interested in this procedure. Has anyone actually got this procedure done?

The surgeon I chose is Dr. Charan Mahatumarat but mainly due to his credentials and specialty in the procedue - he has published medical papers on malar reduction. Has anyone heard of him though?

Its a little scary that I'm going to fly all the way there to get something like this done. :lol: the surgery costs about USD$3000 btw for those who are curious.

yoshimi

Re: waterjet lipo at sp-clinic

Post by yoshimi » Mon, 28 Jul 2008 9:49 pm

mooncake_ wrote:just came back from waterjet lipo at sp-clinic in bangkok. did my butt + whole thigh. if anybody wants details, I'll be more than willing to share. :)
How's results? What's the total damage? Care to share more

mooncake_

Re: waterjet lipo at sp-clinic

Post by mooncake_ » Tue, 29 Jul 2008 1:22 am

yoshimi wrote:
mooncake_ wrote:just came back from waterjet lipo at sp-clinic in bangkok. did my butt + whole thigh. if anybody wants details, I'll be more than willing to share. :)
How's results? What's the total damage? Care to share more
results are yet to be seen, has only been a week after my surgery. bruising is rather bad, blue-black everywhere. did whole thigh (innter + outer) and butt anyway. thighs are still very sore from the surgery, but was able to walk on the first day. took out a total of 3200cc. there are hard lumps on my thighs right now but doctor say its normal and swelling will take about 2 weeks to go down.

overall, experience there was good as the doctor was very attentive and one can see that he's truly concerned about the welfare of his patients. he insisted that i be hospitalised after my surgery. he's also not that conservative in the amount he took out, which is good. have yet to try other types of lipo but so far waterjet has been fine for me. taking out stitches on wed. hope i've helped in my replies.