Singapore Expats

Panasonics X700

Discuss about computers & Internet. Including mobile phones, home appliances & other gadgets. Read about Windows security risks or virus updates.
kuku

Panasonics X700

Post by kuku » Mon, 17 Jan 2005 5:28 pm

Hi all,
i was attracted by Panasonics X700, dunno wheather worth to own it o not? anyone can gv advice?...thkx. :roll:

VTYS

Post by VTYS » Tue, 18 Jan 2005 2:19 pm

The onboard Realplayer does not play MP3s. The bundled software will, however, convert MP3s into really small .wav files that sound reasonable on the phone. However, because the phone's speaker isn't that particularly good and given the unreasonable battery life, you wouldn't want to use the phone as an MP3 player anyway. You can, however, try looking for Symbian software on the Internet that does play MP3s. SD card size, I think, ranges from 16MB all the way to 128MB, maybe more... The official Web site says bundled 32MB SD card but mine came with only 16MB. Unfortunately, miniSD memory is kinda expensive. 16MB in conjunction with the 7MB onboard seem enough at the moment.

kuku

Post by kuku » Tue, 18 Jan 2005 6:30 pm

hey dude, thks for ur info, look like is it not a worth to hv. maybe i need to hunt for other model liao... :)

frogking

There is a MSN client for Panasonic X700

Post by frogking » Sat, 29 Jan 2005 11:22 am

the official site: www.mobileinttech.com

Return to “Computer, Internet, Phone & Electronics”