Singapore Expats

No Budget Film Makers

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
Ludwig

No Budget Film Makers

Post by Ludwig » Mon, 17 Jan 2005 6:22 pm

Hi,

is there a website or a forum existing for singaporean hobby film makers?

Thanks in advance

Cam

Post by Cam » Thu, 20 Jan 2005 11:14 am

Sorry, I don't know of any but please let me know if you find out!

Not sure about the use of the word 'hobby' though - do you mean serious filmakers on lo/no budget, or people just messing around with a camera on a sunday afternoon?

If its the former then I'm interested in anything you can dig up, it'd be good to find like-minded people.

Cheers,

Cam.

Ludwig

Post by Ludwig » Fri, 21 Jan 2005 2:34 am

i meant serious filmmaking but without or a small budget.
The reason for all this questioning is that i will attend my next intership here in singapore and would really love to do a movie in my spare time. i'm actually a student form germany.

Sadly i havn't found any websites about filmaking yet hence i probably will set up a forum at the end of the week for all the film-goers in singapore that are interested in making a movie.

bye

budding screenwriter

partnership?

Post by budding screenwriter » Thu, 27 Jan 2005 11:17 am

Ludwig wrote:i meant serious filmmaking but without or a small budget.
The reason for all this questioning is that i will attend my next intership here in singapore and would really love to do a movie in my spare time. i'm actually a student form germany.

Sadly i havn't found any websites about filmaking yet hence i probably will set up a forum at the end of the week for all the film-goers in singapore that are interested in making a movie.

bye
Hi!
Never expected to find fellow budding film makers in this forum.
My husband is seriously looking for some help in producing a screenplay he is working on. The script has immense potential :wink:
So if you think you are curious to find out more pls let us have your email or contact so that we can discuss further.

Ludwig

Post by Ludwig » Fri, 28 Jan 2005 11:52 pm

ih,

i just finished my forum it's still in a rough structure but will be finished within the next few days.

you'll find the forum under http://www.smp.de.ki

bye