Singapore Expats

EMIRATES INTERVIEW IN SINGAPORE - JANUARY 13

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
higgledy
Regular
Regular

Post by higgledy » Mon, 09 Jun 2008 3:01 pm

Hi 99heyho,

a big YES! Bet you have not started to fill up the online application form. It will not be submitted for the employer's perusal until you have filled up all the neccessary sections & in this case, 1 close up picture & 1 full length picture are needed. Good luck!

notyesnot

Post by notyesnot » Tue, 17 Jun 2008 5:18 pm

For emirates walk in application the upcoming july open day, may i check if it walk in direct to apply or need to download application form and fill in like SIA? or compulsory to fill up online application form then can go?

Please help.

Thanks

cythx
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cythx » Tue, 17 Jun 2008 5:25 pm

notyesnot wrote:For emirates walk in application the upcoming july open day, may i check if it walk in direct to apply or need to download application form and fill in like SIA? or compulsory to fill up online application form then can go?

Please help.

Thanks
Please go to their website fill up the application form. After that they will inform you by mail for the interview for the time and venue. Hope this info helps you.
Some ppl watch things happen, some ppl let things happen, but I make things happen... The sky is my limit!

singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter

Post by singaporegrrl » Tue, 17 Jun 2008 7:15 pm

cythx wrote:
notyesnot wrote:For emirates walk in application the upcoming july open day, may i check if it walk in direct to apply or need to download application form and fill in like SIA? or compulsory to fill up online application form then can go?

Please help.

Thanks
Please go to their website fill up the application form. After that they will inform you by mail for the interview for the time and venue. Hope this info helps you.
Nope! Open Day means it's open to all. No online application form needed. Just look at the website for info. Don't ask. Just click here and there and you'll find all the info you need. A little initiative goes a long way.
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

princessjm

Post by princessjm » Sun, 22 Jun 2008 9:24 pm

hi girls, quick question. because i've noticed that the minimum reach requirement for emirates is 212cm. is it the same as SIA? because i was able to reach the mark that they have made in SIA. i'm not sure though if it's only 208cm or 212cm. hope you can enlighten me. thanks.

qan86

Post by qan86 » Sun, 22 Jun 2008 10:46 pm

anyone knows how many open calls emirates have in a year?
aft the upcoming one in july, how long do we have to wait?

thanks in advance!

insyeraharris

Post by insyeraharris » Tue, 01 Jul 2008 2:13 pm

hi all..im yet 21..due nx mth tho..d'you tink i can just giv it a shot?or i shld just forget abt comin cos ''they'll kick me out'' for my unsuffice age.. :(

singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter

Post by singaporegrrl » Wed, 02 Jul 2008 7:56 pm

insyeraharris wrote:hi all..im yet 21..due nx mth tho..d'you tink i can just giv it a shot?or i shld just forget abt comin cos ''they'll kick me out'' for my unsuffice age.. :(
I went for the Open Day 1 month before my 21st birthday. Here I am already in Dubai and enjoying myself.

insyeraharris

Post by insyeraharris » Thu, 03 Jul 2008 10:24 am

now thats a sign of relief..for now that is..i didnt make it thru Silk's intv last week..was booted out after the one to one..any advise?

Vortex

Post by Vortex » Wed, 16 Jul 2008 1:48 am

singaporegrrl wrote:
insyeraharris wrote:hi all..im yet 21..due nx mth tho..d'you tink i can just giv it a shot?or i shld just forget abt comin cos ''they'll kick me out'' for my unsuffice age.. :(
I went for the Open Day 1 month before my 21st birthday. Here I am already in Dubai and enjoying myself.
Hi Singapore girl..
me new here...may i ask??...how long have been abroad??...is it easy to settle in??
Don't just dream,... Live it!!!! It's only 36 000 ft....

singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter

Post by singaporegrrl » Wed, 16 Jul 2008 6:32 am

Vortex wrote:Hi Singapore girl..
me new here...may i ask??...how long have been abroad??...is it easy to settle in??
I've been living in Dubai for almost 6 months now. If you're asking if it's easy to settle in or not, it totally depends on the individual. Some people find it really easy. Some people find it hard and will quit after a while. I knew a person who quit just 2 weeks into training. As for me, it was hard being away from family, especially me being a daddy's girl and from a boyfriend of a long-term relationship. I would be lying if I say I didn't cry. But I got used to being away now. I found myself friends that can make me feel like I'm home. It's just how you take it really. If you have a positive mind, everything will be fine. If you are negative, everything seems like it's the end of the world for you.

ahemrmompmlhaaniez
Regular
Regular

Post by ahemrmompmlhaaniez » Fri, 25 Jul 2008 10:15 pm

hi singapore grrl,

can ask is there any age limit to join emirates cc?

singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter

Post by singaporegrrl » Sun, 27 Jul 2008 9:09 pm

ahemrmompmlhaaniez wrote:hi singapore grrl,

can ask is there any age limit to join emirates cc?
I guess you haven't been to Emirates Group Careers website. I suggest you have a drop and get all your information there.

ahemrmompmlhaaniez
Regular
Regular

Post by ahemrmompmlhaaniez » Sun, 27 Jul 2008 11:18 pm

just go tru it..& got d ans. i oso registered my cv online, hopefully will get reply fr them. thank q so much!!! :D

queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter

Post by queenie-me » Wed, 30 Jul 2008 6:41 am

ahemrmompmlhaaniez wrote:just go tru it..& got d ans. i oso registered my cv online, hopefully will get reply fr them. thank q so much!!! :D
I'll pray extremely hard for you, yeah?