Singapore Expats

Comestic and Plastic surgery in Taiwan

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Tue, 01 Jul 2008 6:53 pm

feline.eyes wrote:
ohlala_PS wrote:i just came across this article

http://blog.fashionguide.com.tw/BlogD.a ... 0&Num=5652

do yall think her nose is fake lol i think it looks so fake but don't know why
It does look fake. As to pinpoint exactly why... can't quite say, but the nostrils are a big give away. Asians usually have rounder nostrils, not sharp oval ones.
IS the nose bridge, her nose start off point is too high and too broad abit. so is the middle portion is too long. machia got a stick in her nose. if she didnt make up will be more obvious.. and really a good job. yes 2nd is the nostrils,so obvious alar was done.. however i can say is that she wanted too pointed and sharp nose else the doc wont do the alar till like that..
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Wed, 02 Jul 2008 5:46 am

feline.eyes wrote:
appletree wrote:would like to hear feedbacks from fellow forumers who had done the rib autology rhino or interested to do the rib autology. May i know how do you cope with the fact that having one piece of rib bone missing benethe your skin?
Would really love to hear from your comments, as im really getting depressed about the fact that i will be having one missing rib bone near to 5-6cm benethe my skin if i do the rib autology... :(
Small price to pay. Lifetime guarantee of infection free nose, almost as good as a natural nose (which in a way it is). Plus the donor site will be fine and it heals well. Rib grafting it very common in reconstruction surgery because it is a good donor site with lots of material and it heals well. Some people even remove both sides of the lowest ribs.

You can always use your ear cartilage or choose silicone or goretex if you really are so depress about a rib graft. No point torturing yourself with the decision if you are so against it.
hi feline.eyes,

thanks for the comforting infor. =)
Am still wondering if one rib bone is missing from the site, will the whole ribcage be fragile to collaspe when we age in later part of our life? At the moment, medical science to use rib graft did not detect any side effects yet for one rib missing, so not sure in future what if there is? oh no.. Sorry for my ignorances..

Im kind of confused now, as i dont not want any foreign material under my skin anymore, but at the same time, i cant use ear cartilage as dr hsu said my ears are too small, not enough to use... oh dear.. :-|

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Wed, 02 Jul 2008 5:53 am

Hi ohlala,

so envy you can just use ear cart to do nose... mine is not enough, so will have to use rib cart instead. Hmm.. i guess so too bah, my friends who knows about my nose ps said that my previous nose looks better as it makes me looks sweeter, than now this stupid high bridge makes me look kind of mature.
Really headache because Dr hsu hasnt reply my email yet..need to book air tickets now but cant cause still no respond from him. gosh.. :-|

ohlala_PS wrote:hey apple

i'm most likely gonna do ear..

i talked to people who had it done, many of them regret it, and tell me not to do it, cuz it's a psychological thing that your brain imagines, that's probably people are never happy with the first nose job, there always seems to be something not right.

i was just talking to a guy who had a nose job today, he tries so hard to convince me not to do it he's like he'd pay 10 times the price to get back his old nose.. i guess it's an identity crisis issue, and he still thinks it's not good enough and something wrong with it.

he kept on saying i'm really beautiful stuff like that, and if i do my nose i'm just gonna look like i'm white, he said I already look mixed.

nose is something really hard to get it right, i'd rather not to sacrifice too much

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Wed, 02 Jul 2008 6:15 am

Angeluv101 wrote:
ohlala_PS wrote:
feline.eyes wrote: His photos look meh... Pretty unimpressive. I think Dr Gao and Dr Hsu will be better choices.
someone said he charges the most
dr Gao second
dr Hsu third
dr Chuang is cheapest same price as Tseng they do ear cart
I think I am dat "someone"? lolz.. I emailed all 3 docs for a quote..

HAve you done your nose before or still looking for a doc?
Anyway, if it helps, I got mine done twice at Dr Chuang and don't really like it. And after revision, it is slightly deviated now due to capsule contraction. I consulted Dr Tseng before and I think he does nicer noses than Dr Chuang. I'm not saying Dr Chuang is no good but he is ok if your expectations are not high and can settle for natural looking nose =) Think he is good in breasts job, good price and good personality.
I am looking for a revision to change to autologous and most likely will go to Dr Kao.

Appletree, are you going to Dr Hsu for revision? Thought you were quite satisfied with your nose? =)
hi angeluv,

how are you? I thought you like your nose too? Oh dear, didnt know that you went to dr chuang twice..how is your condition now?
Mine sucks man, it still looks fine to me until someone's friend asked me if i got do my nose not, cos my bridge high and abit slanted. :-|
Also, i think i lost my sweet face ever since with this stupid high nose.gosh...looks mature now, thats not i want... kind of unnatural. Moreover i think this nose makes my face features not proportional to my face shape, as now is high bridge but short nose tip( if you guys can picture out how wired it will look)...but certain angle is nice, except the fact that kalo make my nose even uprooted even before when my nose wasnt in uprooted condition! Bridge too thick and high up above that starts off from the eyes. Really want to faint liao .:?
I should be going to dr hsu i guess but i still need to find some reassurances for the rib autology...

pink_fuchsia

Post by pink_fuchsia » Wed, 02 Jul 2008 2:30 pm

appletree wrote:
Angeluv101 wrote:
ohlala_PS wrote: someone said he charges the most
dr Gao second
dr Hsu third

Anyway, if it helps, I got mine done twice at Dr Chuang and don't really like it. And after revision, it is slightly deviated now due to capsule contraction. I consulted Dr Tseng before and I think he does nicer noses than Dr Chuang. I'm not saying Dr Chuang is no good but he is ok if your expectations are not high and can settle for natural looking nose =) Think he is good in breasts job, good price and good personality.
I am looking for a revision to change to autologous and most likely will go to Dr Kao.

Appletree, are you going to Dr Hsu for revision? Thought you were quite satisfied with your nose? =)
hi angeluv,

how are you? I thought you like your nose too? Oh dear, didnt know that you went to dr chuang twice..how is your condition now?
Mine sucks man, it still looks fine to me until someone's friend asked me if i got do my nose not, cos my bridge high and abit slanted. :-|
Also, i think i lost my sweet face ever since with this stupid high nose.gosh...looks mature now, thats not i want... kind of unnatural. Moreover i think this nose makes my face features not proportional to my face shape, as now is high bridge but short nose tip( if you guys can picture out how wired it will look)...but certain angle is nice, except the fact that kalo make my nose even uprooted even before when my nose wasnt in uprooted condition! Bridge too thick and high up above that starts off from the eyes. Really want to faint liao .:?
I should be going to dr hsu i guess but i still need to find some reassurances for the rib autology...
hi, are u heading to taiwan soon? I'm thinking of going back too. About when are you looking at?

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Wed, 02 Jul 2008 2:46 pm

hi pink_fuchsia,

im looking at somewhere after august.. are you heading to taipei or kaoshiung?

ohlala_PS
Regular
Regular

Post by ohlala_PS » Wed, 02 Jul 2008 3:36 pm

feline.eyes wrote:
ohlala_PS wrote:i just came across this article

http://blog.fashionguide.com.tw/BlogD.a ... 0&Num=5652

do yall think her nose is fake lol i think it looks so fake but don't know why
It does look fake. As to pinpoint exactly why... can't quite say, but the nostrils are a big give away. Asians usually have rounder nostrils, not sharp oval ones.
ditto on that

i got offered alar from dr Chuang, but I don't really have big nostril at all for Asians, it's not sharp but still oval. I've heard he does very natural alar but I'm just so worried i'll end up looking like her

Moreover, her nose bridge between her eyes looks so weird, it looks yellowish around it, and seems like the implant is coming out, omg it's so gross, why is she even taking pictures of herself and making blogs

ohlala_PS
Regular
Regular

Post by ohlala_PS » Wed, 02 Jul 2008 3:45 pm

Angeluv101 wrote:
ohlala_PS wrote:
feline.eyes wrote: His photos look meh... Pretty unimpressive. I think Dr Gao and Dr Hsu will be better choices.
someone said he charges the most
dr Gao second
dr Hsu third

Hi Angel! Yeah I knew it was you but was too lazy to go back one page to check lol
No I still haven't done my nose...
I didn't know nose can have capsule contraction too?! I thought it's only for BA.
What made you say Dr Tseng does nicer noses? My girl did at his and had to get a revision.
What do you mean "he's good if you can settle for natural looking nose?" You Don't Want a natural looking one? ...
So you got autologous (rib?) from Dr Chuang? I thought he doesn't do rib.

ohlala_PS
Regular
Regular

Post by ohlala_PS » Wed, 02 Jul 2008 3:47 pm

tanjhj wrote:
feline.eyes wrote:
ohlala_PS wrote:thanks i'm waiting for dr Kao's reply

does anyone know this dr http://nose123.house-ware.com.tw/doctor-2.htm

he's ENT and studied under Toriumi
His photos look meh... Pretty unimpressive. I think Dr Gao and Dr Hsu will be better choices.
this doctor is rated below dr gao and dr hsu in the taiwan forums by the taiwanese. so he is out of the list liao
your right tan

afterward i read some reviews about him in Chinese, okay let's call him dr Chen..

apparently he charges the most but does a very poor job.. so price really doesn't determine anything!

I guess studying under Dr T and being ENT doesn't do the justice either..gees it's so hard to pick a doc

4Kix

Post by 4Kix » Wed, 02 Jul 2008 11:58 pm

Wow! This site has really gone a fair ways. Feline, you've been holding the fort, ya? Terrific! I've been busy but it's already 2 months since my rhino with Dr Hsu and am happy to report all's well. The nose which did diminish a tad between Day7 and Day30 has maintained all the way to Day60. No warping - Praise the Lord! I've got a couple of sunnies and they sit so purty, people think it's someone else! Yeh!! Can understand why you say you feel like you're looking at someone else. I did that one day, was in a loo with mirrors all over and spotted this handsome dude (okay, stretched it a bit there... all right, this okay looking fella, then) from a strange angle and, hey, it was me!!! LOL!!! I really like my face at certain angles so much, think I'm in love with me! I still sometimes wish it could be more prominent and did ask Dr Hsu WHAT IF, just WHAT IF I wanted more (!!!) - teng! teng! teng! He said it can be done but added, "should be to improve balance not be perfect" - what the...??? Duh, I was seeking perfection here and he was proferring an opinion leh... Still, not so bad lah, all in all. Heaps better than before. I have a prominent brow and thought the nose could be more prominent to 'balance' - he opined it would look "fake". Damnation, how is that possible when I only see great looking folks with nice prominent noses?

The alar and columnella scars have healed very well and the rib is feeling really good (cos it's not there?? LOL I kill me). To Appletree, please do not fret about the rib surgery, after two months, you don't even feel you've had anything taken from there. I'm hitting the gym and don't feel anything missing. The cartilage won't grow back but the scar tissue (internal) will basically hold it in place - Dr H say one. Also, remember, it's still interconnected to the other ribs.

Now, addicted, I want to check out on blepharoplasty - heck of a lot of stuff to pore through here... you guys stay sane. Keep it up, Feline! But hope you're feeling great and healing superbly.

pink_fuchsia

Post by pink_fuchsia » Thu, 03 Jul 2008 12:10 am

appletree wrote:hi pink_fuchsia,

Heyy, maybe we could go together. Im looking at either last wk of august or 1st-2nd week september. Which doc are u going to? PM me! Im so excited, hope we can arrange the trip together.

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Thu, 03 Jul 2008 1:41 am

appletree wrote:hi pink_fuchsia,

congratz appletree. finally someone who is rib bone expert here to clear your doubt? hope his/her postings has solved your problem
Golden Rules of PS:

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Thu, 03 Jul 2008 1:46 am

appletree wrote:Hi ohlala,

so envy you can just use ear cart to do nose... mine is not enough, so will have to use rib cart instead. Hmm.. i guess so too bah, my friends who knows about my nose ps said that my previous nose looks better as it makes me looks sweeter, than now this stupid high bridge makes me look kind of mature.
Really headache because Dr hsu hasnt reply my email yet..need to book air tickets now but cant cause still no respond from him. gosh.. :-|

ohlala_PS wrote:hey apple

i'm most likely gonna do ear..

i talked to people who had it done, many of them regret it, and tell me not to do it, cuz it's a psychological thing that your brain imagines, that's probably people are never happy with the first nose job, there always seems to be something not right.

i was just talking to a guy who had a nose job today, he tries so hard to convince me not to do it he's like he'd pay 10 times the price to get back his old nose.. i guess it's an identity crisis issue, and he still thinks it's not good enough and something wrong with it.

he kept on saying i'm really beautiful stuff like that, and if i do my nose i'm just gonna look like i'm white, he said I already look mixed.

nose is something really hard to get it right, i'd rather not to sacrifice too much
Blame Kalo, not really your fault lah, i guess u are psychoed by some idiots to go kalo even thou i warn u not to..
Golden Rules of PS:

cersepn
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cersepn » Thu, 03 Jul 2008 1:48 am

nice to hear about your experience 4kix
of course the doctor's not gonna tell you about perfection. There's never perfection, especially in PS. You should know that already mah :)

feline.eyes
Chatter
Chatter
Location: Don't count on me little post-its. I am now the infrequent-er.

Post by feline.eyes » Thu, 03 Jul 2008 1:52 am

:-|
Last edited by feline.eyes on Wed, 27 Aug 2008 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't count on me little post-its. I am now the infrequent-er.