Singapore Expats

Cats need a home - Cats

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.
KC

Post by KC » Fri, 29 Aug 2003 8:39 am

To All Cat Lovers

PLEASE HELP ADOPT MY CATS AS I HAVE TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY URGENTLY!!

I have over the past 2 years picked up stray cats for adoption and now have 15 cats in my house. The cats are lovely and very people friendly as I have kept close interaction with them.

However last month I had a personal tragedy..my fiancé both parents suddenly past away and I have to urgently re-locate to her home overseas to help look after her family. I will be bringing 5 cats with me..but as for the remaining I will be putting them up at a boarding home. However my heart aches as I will not be able to see them and really do not wish for them to spend their remaining lives in a cage in a boarding home.

I would really appreciate if there are any kind souls out there who will adopt my cats and give them a loving home as I have done in the past 2 years..some of these cats have been rescued by me since they were kittens in deplorable conditions…now that they are healthy and nice I would wish to see them continue so in the lives.

Please email me at [email protected]

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

KC

stratus
Regular
Regular

Post by stratus » Sat, 06 Sep 2003 6:28 am

Hi there KC, though this is cruel but i think SPCA will be the last place that u will like to place into. Hope that you will find a home for them.
best regards :)

Post by Guest » Fri, 21 Nov 2003 9:03 pm

You can contact the Cat Welfare Association/Organisation, Metta Cattery... I have no idea where they are, what they do, but someone suggested me while looking for a place for the cat at the condo. Hope it helps,

Good luck

padi

I would love to

Post by padi » Fri, 21 Nov 2003 9:14 pm

adopt one! :)