Singapore Expats

DUROMINE SLIMMING PILLS

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
cheerio88

Post by cheerio88 » Sat, 31 May 2008 2:31 am

hihi. i haven try duromine but heard its pretty effective. lol. i am eating reductil now.. duno u gals heard of it b4. i think its pretty good also. 5kg in a mth. =]

anyway reductil is the slimming pill with least side effect in the market. haha tts wad my doc and family doc told me la. lol. ppl who are more afraid of side effect should try reductil... hee. it really works for me. i tried i-slim b4 and haiz.. nv work.

i tried slimming accupture (the one channel 8 HDB tai tai intro one..) 400 for 10sessions. didnt work.

i went to mary chia spend 4k do LPG also nv work. hais.

i signed up gym also. lol. california 1.6k for 3yrs membership. but lazy go exercise tt time..

heng got reductil and my reshaping lingerie.. i use that to maintain my figure since it gives instant reshaping and exercise wearing tt. it works too. haha alot diff brands of reshaping lingerie in the market.. but i think mine is quite durable and good. from japan.
tts my method to slim down. keke.

edited by moderator

LamerGod

Post by LamerGod » Tue, 24 Jun 2008 12:07 am

anyone has duromine/ panbesy to sell? pls pm me..thx thx¬

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 24 Jun 2008 12:23 am

LamerGod wrote:anyone has duromine/ panbesy to sell? pls pm me..thx thx¬
Another sicko! :roll:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

taxico
Director
Director

Post by taxico » Wed, 25 Jun 2008 2:49 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
LamerGod wrote:anyone has duromine/ panbesy to sell? pls pm me..thx thx¬
Another sicko! :roll:
sounds like what a crack head would say as they wander the projects of DC... heh.

chixchix
Editor
Editor

Post by chixchix » Mon, 04 Aug 2008 9:06 am

I happened to read this thread on duromine and it raises some questions in my mind. Some wrote here that consuming Duromine for more than 3 years can affect your liver...is it really true ?

Has any doctor confirmed that it will damage your liver ? I just got Duromine from the doctor 3 days ago. I have only experienced a sudden beating of heartbeat, very very very dry mouth and I cant sleep in the night.
As some readers wrote that after you stopped taking the pill, you put on double weight. I have asked the doctor about this but the doctor told me that you have to maintain a balance diet and exercise regularly so that the weight doesnt pile on back.

:) Maybe after consuming the pill and getting the weight you want ,certainly you have to put in some hard work to maintain yourself.

Another thing , :???: i dont think the doctors would prescribe such pills to patients if it was going to cause liver damages ?
Always have a smile on that face!

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 04 Aug 2008 9:38 am

chixchix wrote:
Another thing , :???: i dont think the doctors would prescribe such pills to patients if it was going to cause liver damages ?
Almost every chemical you put into your body will cause an adverse reaction somewhere in your body. This is what is wrong with taking pills because one is to lazy to correct their habits the healthy way. One of the side effects of older style heart medications was gout. Doctors prescribed it all the time. Look at almost any medication's "warning" labels. Why do they have warning labels if they are "safe"? Anytime you use something that is not natural you stand the chance of doing damage to your system.
chixchix wrote:I have only experienced a sudden beating of heartbeat, very very very dry mouth and I cant sleep in the night.

Does that sound healthy?!? After only 3 days!?!

The dangerous side effects of these things are well known. If they weren't dangerous they wouldn't be prescribed by a doctor in the first place. You would be able to buy them OTC at Watsons or Guardians. While I don't recommend going this route, it's your body and it's your life.

The problem with these things are that you think once you have lost the weight you can go back to eating normally you are in for a shock. You WILL GAIN EVERYTHING BACK AND THEN SOME MORE. If you were eating "NORMALLY" you wouldn't have gotten "FAT" in the first place. Most people do not change their lifestyle and end up on a yo-yo with their weight going up then back onto the killer pills to go down, then binge eating and going back up again over and over. Eventually, you will cause damage to your organs because they cannot take the stress. This is why doctors, if they do prescribe it, will only do so once due to the inherent dangers of the products and the incredible stupidity of the patients that they are being prescribed to.

By the way, I've been off my diet for 48 days now. I currently weight 69 kg which was my final weight on the diet. I never took any pills or supplements or special foods. Just fresh, unprocessed foods from the fresh food counters of NTUC. I lost 26kg in 22 weeks. In the process, I now no longer have high blood pressure or a cholesterol problem or elevated uric acid levels and my Doctor has taken me off all medications after a decade of using them. I am now completely pill free and in perfect health.

Good Luck, you are going to need it.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

feline.eyes
Chatter
Chatter
Location: Don't count on me little post-its. I am now the infrequent-er.

Post by feline.eyes » Mon, 04 Aug 2008 10:13 am

:-|
Last edited by feline.eyes on Wed, 27 Aug 2008 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't count on me little post-its. I am now the infrequent-er.

chixchix
Editor
Editor

Post by chixchix » Mon, 04 Aug 2008 9:05 pm

Of cos the doc had told me about the Side effects.In fact,the heartbeat beating fast, dry mouth and sleepless nights are the common side effects all the Duromine consumers will face and it was definitely told by the doctor.

I wouldnt want to be another Slim 10 patient. However, the only thing I wanted to clarify was that some forum writers wrote that taking Duromine continuously, can cause liver issues... well to what extend is this true ?

And definitely I got the doctor advise me before I pop anything into my mouth.Thanks!

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 04 Aug 2008 9:45 pm

It's your body...... :roll:

yongchuen

zzz

Post by yongchuen » Mon, 18 Aug 2008 4:21 pm

unhealthy... lazy... all shortcut.. useless

someone deleted my post..

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 18 Aug 2008 4:26 pm

That generally happens when someone is soliciting in the threads.......

kittyhello

Post by kittyhello » Mon, 18 Aug 2008 6:12 pm

does anyone in australia have any duromine they will sell to me? pm me

ps. am not a sicko or druggy- just wanting to loose weight.!

yongchuen

??

Post by yongchuen » Mon, 18 Aug 2008 6:20 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:That generally happens when someone is soliciting in the threads.......

you talking about me?? or??

if me.. then you gonna be kidding i am just stating facts.. for my previous post..

people rather take a short cut.. {You still don't get it do you. when you offer something by "contact me" then that is solicitation and is not allowed here - moderator}.. and it also helps in other health relations..

taking pills or whatever.. actually doesnt really helps.. even if slim down may due to some factors.. but it doesnt actually solve the main problem regards humans..

i strongly suggest to think again than go through such ways..and stay healthy and be a real happy person..

yongchuen

again

Post by yongchuen » Mon, 18 Aug 2008 6:23 pm

kittyhello wrote:does anyone in australia have any duromine they will sell to me? pm me

ps. am not a sicko or druggy- just wanting to loose weight.!

as i said.. taking pills wont solve your main real problem.. stop bluffing yourself..

when you regreted by then its too late..

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 18 Aug 2008 11:11 pm

Yongchuen,

If you know where to purchase a product you are allowed to recommend that product here with no problem. Just post the product's name, store is can be purchased in and if possible a contact number for that store. We are fine with end user recommendations.

However, when you put contact me, PM me, email me or call me, that infers that you are doings a business on your own else why would you not share the information on the open board like the rest of us. This board is to help each other, not for helping ourselves. you will do well to remember that and abide by our rules of engagement. Repeated attempts to circumvent our non-solicitation/non-advertising policy will result in the locking of your account if necessary.

yongchuen wrote: as i said.. taking pills wont solve your main real problem.. stop bluffing yourself...

Funny enough, your mlm product also has you taking supplements as well. Why didn't that surprise me.

Last edited by sundaymorningstaple on Tue, 19 Aug 2008 9:05 am, edited 2 times in total.