Singapore Expats

Comestic and Plastic surgery in Taiwan

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
hello84
Regular
Regular

Re: hello

Post by hello84 » Sun, 22 Jun 2008 11:38 pm

thanx for your feedback and those website you had shown me..:) thick lip for guys are sexy provided the overall feature are suitable.. for me i find tat my lips is abit too big for my face.. i will still consider first before i go for the surgery.. thanx thanx:)

feline.eyes wrote:
hello84 wrote:hey everyone... need some of your advise... because i intend to have lips reduction but i dunnoe who to go.. alot of doctor told me tat lips reduction is a simple surgery.. i had actaully make an appointment with dr nara but i am still very confuse.. i had never seen his before and after pic i go to him is because till no one complain abt his work and is cheap. am i doing the right decision?? infact i am interested in going dr jong or dr chuang but is abit expensive because of ht eairtix and hotel... need you advise.:)
The only thing I have heard about Dr Nara's work (excluding the reviews posted up here) was a botched up mammoplasty. Apparently the placement was too high and uneven.

Anyway seriously I think you look perfectly fine and you don't need a lip reduction at all. If you read all the fan girls postings about their own idols, they are always raving about how much they like a certain celebrity's lips. I suggest putting your money away for other things and bring out the lip balm and practice your pout ^_^

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.ph ... pic=408334

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-19819/NewS-.html

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-2 ... 3#12553472

I know you might want to do this as your own neurosis (most cosmetic procedures are I guess...) but if you are interested in looking at it from a girl's point of view, I think most girls would think that your lips are perfectly fine.

lalalala

double eyelid surgery

Post by lalalala » Mon, 23 Jun 2008 1:29 pm

anyone done blepharoplasty with dr. su? i've not seen any personal reviews of her. thanks!

feline.eyes
Chatter
Chatter
Location: Don't count on me little post-its. I am now the infrequent-er.

Re: double eyelid surgery

Post by feline.eyes » Mon, 23 Jun 2008 2:18 pm

:-|
Last edited by feline.eyes on Wed, 27 Aug 2008 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't count on me little post-its. I am now the infrequent-er.

perfume

Post by perfume » Mon, 23 Jun 2008 7:09 pm

anyone had chin implant by dr chuang??

contemplating that but really scared of the pain..

pink_fuchsia

Post by pink_fuchsia » Mon, 23 Jun 2008 9:12 pm

perfume wrote:anyone had chin implant by dr chuang??

contemplating that but really scared of the pain..
yea im thinking of chin implant by dr chuang as well, not worried abt pain factor but about the downtime coz i have to rtn to work in 4 days.. but i know of someone who did and she was satisfied.

oh, i did my nose with dr chuang. he is good.

when are u going to him?

perfume

Post by perfume » Tue, 24 Jun 2008 1:48 am

pink_fuchsia wrote: yea im thinking of chin implant by dr chuang as well, not worried abt pain factor but about the downtime coz i have to rtn to work in 4 days.. but i know of someone who did and she was satisfied.

when are u going to him?
im thinking of going to him in august ! or sept latest. but i guess it's august if nothing crops up. cant wait!!

how's your nose implant doing? great? what kind of nose did you have before and after ? i want to redo my nose too!

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Tue, 24 Jun 2008 6:03 am

Hi sweetie,

thanks for enlighten me. hehe im still thinking whether to do a sharp nose like ayumi's or to do something which is more base to "mian xiang" reading..
May i know which picture did u show to dr hsu? :P

feline.eyes wrote:
appletree wrote: Hi feline,

hmm i have asked before in my email to dr hsu, but i think maybe he didnt get what im trying to ask about whether the rib from the ribcage will build back..
Anyway, thanks for the website for informations. :)
I think the cartilage just kind of grows back. Ribs are made up of both cartilage and bones and only the cartilage is harvested (but not the bony structure).

pink_fuchsia

Post by pink_fuchsia » Tue, 24 Jun 2008 9:10 am

perfume wrote:
pink_fuchsia wrote: yea im thinking of chin implant by dr chuang as well, not worried abt pain factor but about the downtime coz i have to rtn to work in 4 days.. but i know of someone who did and she was satisfied.

when are u going to him?
im thinking of going to him in august ! or sept latest. but i guess it's august if nothing crops up. cant wait!!

how's your nose implant doing? great? what kind of nose did you have before and after ? i want to redo my nose too!
heyy hi, i sent u a PM. pls check.

feline.eyes
Chatter
Chatter

Post by feline.eyes » Tue, 24 Jun 2008 9:33 am

kittygirl8
Regular
Regular

Post by kittygirl8 » Tue, 24 Jun 2008 5:05 pm

Hi Feline eyes,

I understand from your earlier post that you did eyes with Dr Chuang and rino with Dr Hsu. May I know did you do the eyes first or nose? Was there a few days gap in between these 2 surgery? I'm planning to adopt the same thing as what you did but am unsure if there's a need to allow at least a week in between these 2 surgeries?

Could you also advise me if its safe to bring along my luggage to the hospital at Dr Hsu's kao shiung hospital during the days of surgery? Is there a safe box or someting over there? Otherwise it'll be a waste of money just to book a hotel during the days of surgery just to keep the luaggage huh? What did you do the other time when you were there?

Hope you could take some time out to advise me. Thanks Feline. :)

feline.eyes
Chatter
Chatter

Post by feline.eyes » Tue, 24 Jun 2008 6:02 pm

fox21

Post by fox21 » Tue, 24 Jun 2008 9:18 pm

Feline, may I ask how much total was for Dr. Hsu rhinoplasty only?

feline.eyes
Chatter
Chatter

Post by feline.eyes » Tue, 24 Jun 2008 9:52 pm

Last edited by feline.eyes on Wed, 27 Aug 2008 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Wed, 25 Jun 2008 3:46 pm

thanks feline.eyes for posting up the pictures :) i guess i will think harder to go for what type of nose..natural or pointy nose.hehe

May i know how does the nose feel after using autology rhino? Does it feel like a real nose or does it feel like there's a stick bone that can be shifted from left to right when use the finger to move feel the nose? sorry for the silly question again. heh

kittygirl8
Regular
Regular

Post by kittygirl8 » Wed, 25 Jun 2008 5:27 pm

Thanks for your kind advise, Feline, its so nice of you :)

Hmmm....now Im thinking I should probably adopt the same as what you did, you know do the nose first then the eyes cos Dr Chuang did say it would be good if I do the epi too, but I wasnt sure about that as I've heard from some other folks from here that this might not even be needed after the rino...so I was pretty much torned about this......but then again, if I were to do the eyes later, this means that I would probablt have to stay in Taiwan much longer cos rino will take 7 days for stitch removal, and eyes will take another 7 days huh?

Or is it possible to do eyes maybe like 5 days after rino, and then travel from Kaoshiung to taipei and then back again for the removal of stitches etc...?

Hmmm major headache.... :???: