Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
charubsu

Post by charubsu » Mon, 23 Jun 2008 11:16 pm

haha true.. .. i'll be bringing the convinced part to them and show them even thought how tiring the job may be i still wanna giv it a try..

mouse
Regular
Regular

Post by mouse » Mon, 23 Jun 2008 11:30 pm

double e wrote:
charubsu wrote:oh really? but if we go together then you will have to wait for half hour cause mine is at 9am.. u mind ma?
its ok. at least we are not alone. wanna pm me your number then we disucss on the phone.
hi there,

can i know whether =u guyz sent your application forms via this email address :[email protected] and when?

Thanks in advance :wink:

visualmanic

Post by visualmanic » Mon, 23 Jun 2008 11:58 pm

charubsu wrote:hey i 'm going for the jul 2 interview too~ lets go together? mine is 9am
so u didnt go to last sunday's interview?

double e

Post by double e » Tue, 24 Jun 2008 12:21 am

mouse wrote:
double e wrote:
charubsu wrote:oh really? but if we go together then you will have to wait for half hour cause mine is at 9am.. u mind ma?
its ok. at least we are not alone. wanna pm me your number then we disucss on the phone.
hi there,

can i know whether =u guyz sent your application forms via this email address :[email protected] and when?

Thanks in advance :wink:
i send it last week and i'm going on 2nd july.

double e

Post by double e » Tue, 24 Jun 2008 12:22 am

visualmanic wrote:
charubsu wrote:hey i 'm going for the jul 2 interview too~ lets go together? mine is 9am
so u didnt go to last sunday's interview?
i went.

kyjster

Post by kyjster » Tue, 24 Jun 2008 12:53 am

hey everyone...so sad to know that many people got booted out....i myself went on the 22nd too and did not even pass the first round....it was my first attempt....notice that sia is looking for people who can speak gd english as those who pass the first round in my group all speak clearly and using professional english but will not smiling when they were talking.

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Tue, 24 Jun 2008 1:03 am

kyjster wrote:.notice that sia is looking for people who can speak gd english as those who pass the first round in my group all speak clearly and using professional english but will not smiling when they were talking.
......and the times I tried to tell people here that only to be ridiculed and scorned....... :(

Yan86

Post by Yan86 » Tue, 24 Jun 2008 10:54 am

Hey Charubsu,
is it only singaporean pr are allowed to send their application form to [email protected]? From what i know, singaporean prs are allowed to mail their application to SIA, so i was wondering if singaporeans can go through that method of applying.

R u singaporean or pr in this case?

PS: Hi everyone, i'm new to this forum. :D

poohie

Post by poohie » Tue, 24 Jun 2008 12:16 pm

I went for interview on 22nd too and got boot out the first round. The ger who got in did not speak very well either. I am also puzzled what they are looking for. Some whom speak really very well and confident did not get in. Only 2 got in. While waiting to go into the interview room, right outside where they announced your name. Heard the male group only 1 guy was selected and the rest was asked to leave. Have they got enough people there ? Previously when i went, about 5 person got in. This time round they seems to select very little peoples.

sychelles

Post by sychelles » Tue, 24 Jun 2008 12:26 pm

Hi double e,

Is it that even if the SIA website did not state a dateline for write-in application to their email address, we can send in our resume n application form anytime we want? we do not have to wait for the website to post for write-in application datelines?

thank you so much.

double e

Post by double e » Tue, 24 Jun 2008 12:43 pm

sychelles wrote:Hi double e,

Is it that even if the SIA website did not state a dateline for write-in application to their email address, we can send in our resume n application form anytime we want? we do not have to wait for the website to post for write-in application datelines?

thank you so much.
hi dear. i'm not sure about the dateline but i guess u can try sending them and who knows they might reply u.

double e

Post by double e » Tue, 24 Jun 2008 12:44 pm

poohie wrote:I went for interview on 22nd too and got boot out the first round. The ger who got in did not speak very well either. I am also puzzled what they are looking for. Some whom speak really very well and confident did not get in. Only 2 got in. While waiting to go into the interview room, right outside where they announced your name. Heard the male group only 1 guy was selected and the rest was asked to leave. Have they got enough people there ? Previously when i went, about 5 person got in. This time round they seems to select very little peoples.
perhaps the interviewers that day want handsome/good looking guys and pretty sexy ladies. No matter what, keep trying. Don't give up!

sychelles

Post by sychelles » Tue, 24 Jun 2008 1:37 pm

thanks double e!

Btw you mean for your case: there wasnt an online write-in application but u send it on your own accord to the email address and they call you up for interview on 2 july?

What do you include in your online application? cover letter, resume and application forms? May i know who do i have to address the cover letter to?

so sorry but really appreciate you for your time.

cheers

double e

Post by double e » Tue, 24 Jun 2008 2:09 pm

sychelles wrote:thanks double e!

Btw you mean for your case: there wasnt an online write-in application but u send it on your own accord to the email address and they call you up for interview on 2 july?

What do you include in your online application? cover letter, resume and application forms? May i know who do i have to address the cover letter to?

so sorry but really appreciate you for your time.

cheers

yup. there wasn't an online write in application at all. they replied me after i send in my resume and application form. I guess u don't have to send it to a particular person cos i didn't state in my letter at all. no problem. hope i can help. anything just pm me.

valeberry
Regular
Regular

Post by valeberry » Tue, 24 Jun 2008 3:01 pm

Wonderin if the application close?