Singapore Expats

Arriving from Sweden

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.
footlooseandfancyfree

Arriving from Sweden

Post by footlooseandfancyfree » Tue, 03 Jun 2008 5:16 pm

Hello everyone,

there is a plan that this coming winter my wife and I will travel the far east. Singapore is very much on the visiting list of places.

We would love to hear from anyone who is keen to learn and explore the Scandinavia and also will guide us around Singapore during our week long visit.

We are also open to the idea of sharing/exchanging lodgings for when you visit Gothenburg, Sweden, and we visit singapore.

My wife and I are both professionals and in the 40-50 age bracket. If there is an interest, we will be happy to share/exchange more personal details.

Heres wishing Y'all zgoodlife!

Nick & mila

taxico
Director
Director

Post by taxico » Sat, 14 Jun 2008 6:43 pm

well, if you had firmer dates, that would help us help you!

i might be in singapore too towards the end of the year or early next year.

might be fun to take you guys out if it co-incides... : ) i hope you enjoy the place, nonetheless!

Jandolphin

Hello

Post by Jandolphin » Fri, 20 Jun 2008 3:46 pm

Hi, Nick & Mila,

Tell me a firm date that you be coming to Singapore, I be glad to show both of you around Singapore.

I might not be a good "tour guide" but I do hope you both will enjoy yrself here.

Thanks