Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sun, 15 Jun 2008 7:10 am

sammyboi wrote:
aadvark wrote:
sammyboi wrote: well.. he say must see if my skin can stretch how far.. n also if my skin cant.. n i do too high ..it wont last... n he say nto nice... hmm my close frd tell me seems like its kidna no difference.. jzu tat a little high onli .. i wana redo it..... perhpas at yanhee.. u know how much roughly?
then u might need to consider some place else, as far as the results i've seen, the nose jobs at yanhee can be even more subtle than dr nara's work. And if dr nara says ur skin cannot be stretched further, forcing ur bridge higher might cause extrusion (implant burst thru the skin). think u might have to consider an autologous implant instead, which cannot be done at Yanhee.

hi aadvark, my frd who also did at Dr nara ..say my nose tip still swelling... n she told me to wait for least half a yr to see the real result of the nose... is it true?
yes, even though most of the swelling is gone within the first 3 weeks, the nose continues to shrink over the next 6 mths to a yr. Nose tip is the last part to deswell, so u need to be patient, i wld recommend at least giving it 3 mths b4 u reassess your nose again.
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

shadydoll

Sinecch

Post by shadydoll » Mon, 16 Jun 2008 12:23 pm

aadvark, must sinecch be taken immed post op?
its already day 12 since my lower eyelid and ba, is it too late to take it?

regret not getting it prior to the op, had to endure more than a wk of deep purple/blue bruising under my eyes, but now it seems close to normal. i wonder would sinecch help the breasts as there is slight bruising (like 4 small patches) and occasional pain/discomfort (considered minor i think). Dunno how to tell if there is still swelling but there is tenderness and soreness. I'm hoping so, cuz if not, they're really too big for my frame!

If u still think its advisable to take sinecch, can pls provide rachel's no.?
Did a search here but couldn't find her contact details.

Thanks loads!

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: Sinecch

Post by aadvark » Mon, 16 Jun 2008 2:32 pm

shadydoll wrote:aadvark, must sinecch be taken immed post op?
its already day 12 since my lower eyelid and ba, is it too late to take it?

regret not getting it prior to the op, had to endure more than a wk of deep purple/blue bruising under my eyes, but now it seems close to normal. i wonder would sinecch help the breasts as there is slight bruising (like 4 small patches) and occasional pain/discomfort (considered minor i think). Dunno how to tell if there is still swelling but there is tenderness and soreness. I'm hoping so, cuz if not, they're really too big for my frame!

If u still think its advisable to take sinecch, can pls provide rachel's no.?
Did a search here but couldn't find her contact details.

Thanks loads!
Rachel said that it should be taken b4, during and the immediate few days after the op. Not sure if it's still effective so many weeks after the op. But anyway, here's her contact: 96371571

pink_fuchsia

Post by pink_fuchsia » Mon, 16 Jun 2008 6:20 pm

hi aadvark, my frd who also did at Dr nara ..say my nose tip still swelling... n she told me to wait for least half a yr to see the real result of the nose... is it true?[/quote]

yes, even though most of the swelling is gone within the first 3 weeks, the nose continues to shrink over the next 6 mths to a yr. Nose tip is the last part to deswell, so u need to be patient, i wld recommend at least giving it 3 mths b4 u reassess your nose again.[/quote]

Hi aadvark, I finally did my nose. I regretted requesting for a natural nose. Now the tip is still very round although it's 1 mth already. Will the tip really go down further?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Mon, 16 Jun 2008 8:52 pm

pink_fuchsia wrote:hi aadvark, my frd who also did at Dr nara ..say my nose tip still swelling... n she told me to wait for least half a yr to see the real result of the nose... is it true?
yes, even though most of the swelling is gone within the first 3 weeks, the nose continues to shrink over the next 6 mths to a yr. Nose tip is the last part to deswell, so u need to be patient, i wld recommend at least giving it 3 mths b4 u reassess your nose again.[/quote]

Hi aadvark, I finally did my nose. I regretted requesting for a natural nose. Now the tip is still very round although it's 1 mth already. Will the tip really go down further?[/quote]

haha, 1 mth is pretty short. You should make ur first assessment after 3 mths, then a 2nd assessment at 6 mths, before you decide whether u like it or not. By right, u should make a 3rd assessment after 1 yr. That's how long it took for my nose to finally shrink to its current shape and size :)

pink_fuchsia

Post by pink_fuchsia » Mon, 16 Jun 2008 10:30 pm

aadvark wrote:
pink_fuchsia wrote:hi aadvark, my frd who also did at Dr nara ..say my nose tip still swelling... n she told me to wait for least half a yr to see the real result of the nose... is it true?
yes, even though most of the swelling is gone within the first 3 weeks, the nose continues to shrink over the next 6 mths to a yr. Nose tip is the last part to deswell, so u need to be patient, i wld recommend at least giving it 3 mths b4 u reassess your nose again.
Hi aadvark, I finally did my nose. I regretted requesting for a natural nose. Now the tip is still very round although it's 1 mth already. Will the tip really go down further?[/quote]

haha, 1 mth is pretty short. You should make ur first assessment after 3 mths, then a 2nd assessment at 6 mths, before you decide whether u like it or not. By right, u should make a 3rd assessment after 1 yr. That's how long it took for my nose to finally shrink to its current shape and size :)[/quote]

oh well, i guess i have to be patient then. Coz what im worried is that i requested for a 'natural' nose. concern i have to opt for revision. i heard from another gal tat the bridge will go lower & tip will appear lower and thus rounder at the tip b/w 3-12 mths. is it true?

qwertyuiop

Post by qwertyuiop » Mon, 16 Jun 2008 11:15 pm

if it'll still continue to shrink, will my nose bridge become lower 1 year post-op? i thought it looked pretty good 2 weeks post-op, higher than it used to be but still natural-looking. but now, it's already looking a little lower =( i don't know if i'll have to do it again or not. going to let dr nara take a look at it next week.

shadydoll, did you do your ba with dr nara?

shadydoll

Post by shadydoll » Tue, 17 Jun 2008 11:08 pm

thanks aadvark, in that case i shall not get it now and keep her contact in case of future need :lol:

qwertyuiop: i did both lower eyelid and ba with dr pat, pretty satisfied at this stage. I think the result met my expectations.. :)

nosecraze
Regular
Regular

Post by nosecraze » Wed, 18 Jun 2008 2:15 am

hey shadydoll,

may i ask how much did dr pat quote u for the ba?
if u dont mind, can u pm me privately?
thanks babe!

Beautyqueen
Regular
Regular

Post by Beautyqueen » Wed, 18 Jun 2008 12:03 pm

Keiko & I jus came back from Dr Nara.

She did her nose & I managed to do lipo on my lovehandles.

A pic of Dr Nara
I want to Beautiful too!

Beautyqueen
Regular
Regular

Post by Beautyqueen » Wed, 18 Jun 2008 12:10 pm

Oh the day before we left Hatyai, met a Thai ladyboss who has a very nice nose. She said Dr Nara is very good in eyelids & breast surgeries but so so in nose job.
She said the Thai people there go to a doctor in Hatyai Medical Centre there to do nice nose job.

So we went there for a free consultation with Dr Puttisak.
After talking to him, I believed he can do nicer nose than Dr Nara as he is not so conservative.

I'm planning to go in dec 2008 hopefully to redo my nose that i did 5 years ago in spore.

This is my sharing with you guys, pls do your own research too or call him.
Clinic no, : 074 237262
Doc hp: 089 4671055
I want to Beautiful too!

pink_fuchsia

Post by pink_fuchsia » Wed, 18 Jun 2008 2:18 pm

Beautyqueen wrote:Oh the day before we left Hatyai, met a Thai ladyboss who has a very nice nose. She said Dr Nara is very good in eyelids & breast surgeries but so so in nose job.
She said the Thai people there go to a doctor in Hatyai Medical Centre there to do nice nose job.

After talking to him, I believed he can do nicer nose than Dr Nara as he is not so conservative.

I'm planning to go in dec 2008 hopefully to redo my nose that i did 5 years ago in spore.

Hihi.
does Dr Puttisak have any website?
Does he offer epi?
Thanks!

lil_ab

Post by lil_ab » Wed, 18 Jun 2008 2:31 pm

Beautyqueen wrote:Oh the day before we left Hatyai, met a Thai ladyboss who has a very nice nose. She said Dr Nara is very good in eyelids & breast surgeries but so so in nose job.

Omg, Dr Nara look so cute in tt pic. Did you snap the pic from his place?
Confession with yr mouth and believing in yr heart

ats_syd

Post by ats_syd » Wed, 18 Jun 2008 11:00 pm

Beautyqueen wrote:Keiko & I jus came back from Dr Nara.

She did her nose & I managed to do lipo on my lovehandles.

A pic of Dr Nara
LOL - Where did u get that photo from ? so funny ...
I think that must be him 20 years ago .

nosecraze
Regular
Regular

Post by nosecraze » Wed, 18 Jun 2008 11:20 pm

Babe!

You did it alrdy! God u are fast. im still dragging my feet here and there!