Singapore Expats

Help! I have an overweight daughter

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
OD

Help! I have an overweight daughter

Post by OD » Tue, 17 Aug 2004 5:51 pm

can anyone give me some tips on how I can reduce my child's weigt. She is 4 and the doctor says she needs to lose weight.

joop
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Help! I have an overweight daughter

Post by joop » Tue, 17 Aug 2004 7:30 pm

OD wrote:can anyone give me some tips on how I can reduce my child's weigt. She is 4 and the doctor says she needs to lose weight.
You can get her to try the natural detox vegetable juice. Let me know if you want it, it's somewhere in forum, will give you the URL.

It's natural and effective for weight loss, should be safe for children cos it's all natural.
Singapore Expats

Home | Classifieds | Condo | Forum | Property

Re: Help! I have an overweight daughter

Post by Guest » Wed, 18 Aug 2004 10:48 am

OD wrote:can anyone give me some tips on how I can reduce my child's weigt. She is 4 and the doctor says she needs to lose weight.
Exercies and diet... I'm a personal trainer, give me some more details...
I'm in Singapore

bk

Health Talk

Post by bk » Wed, 18 Aug 2004 10:41 pm

Hi,

U gotta watch wat she eat seriously! Give her more vegs and fruits.
Cut down on meat, oil, salt, sugar! Especially tibits and soft drinks.

I noe of a health talk coming tis fri evening. Maybe we can meet up to go for the talk. It's at suntec at 7pm. U can bring her along too.

For more info, contact me at 97689964.
Good Luck
BK

Diane

weight loss

Post by Diane » Mon, 24 Jan 2005 4:42 am

I have tried for 1 1/2 weeks the fat loss patch you just stick it on and thats it I have lost 2 inches from my hips and waist and 2 pounds I have put my grandduaghter on it she is 13.
It is new to Singapore.

Any questions email me at [email protected]

good luck

Diane

don't

Post by don't » Mon, 24 Jan 2005 9:04 am

Don't ask people here about how to help your daughter lose weight. If the doctor says she needs to lose weight, talk to the DOCTOR about the best and safest way for her to lose weight. For heaven sakes, DON'T put some funky patch on her or give her diet pills, juices or supplements!! Please, speak with your doctor about what to do.

fedup

Death to MLMers! lol

Post by fedup » Mon, 24 Jan 2005 10:57 am

Yeah, all these damn sellers. Have some decency!

Your daughter's only 4! Talk to your paediatrician.

Post by Guest » Mon, 24 Jan 2005 8:46 pm

For god's sake! What is wrong with this country?!?! Advising giving detox diets and pills/patches to a FOUR year old?!?!?

Ask your doctor, not a bunch of idiots on a forum!

Post by Guest » Tue, 25 Jan 2005 3:20 pm

well... my suggestion is to cut down on sugar and salt intake.... those are the things that really put on the weight.... especially carbonated drinks like coke... oh yah... salty foods like chips or fries also increase fat absorbption

try to give her more fresh fruit juices and absolutely no artficially sweetened stuff

dissipate

Post by dissipate » Tue, 25 Jan 2005 6:26 pm

For god's sake! What is wrong with this country?!?!
it's the people, not the country.

it'd be best to get advice from the doc about your child's overweight condition.

Post by Guest » Thu, 27 Jan 2005 11:28 am

To the original poster, I think you just need to be strict with your kid's diet. For goodness sake, stay off any dietery/weightloss products. What your kid needs is a healthy balance of foods.

You're probably giving in too much. Just be strict. She might hate you for it but hey, you're the parent. She'll be much happier than being a fat kid being laughed at in school.