Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
adonz
Regular
Regular

Post by adonz » Wed, 28 May 2008 2:05 pm

:)
Last edited by adonz on Thu, 19 Oct 2017 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

rosegarden

Post by rosegarden » Wed, 28 May 2008 3:09 pm

TQ22 wrote:
rosegarden wrote:
TQ22 wrote:Hi i'm new here n i just back fr Dr Nara last night. I have done my lipo on my hip n tummy area. now still swelling but i think it worth the trip cos i can see my result instantly. I back to work today n my friends said that my tummy look flat now. I change my thai $$ beside Lee Garden Plaza hotel, the rate there is 23.40 if u change more can ask for higher rate too.
Hi TQ22, u went by coach or u took plane to Hatyai? How's the swelling like for yr hip and tummy area? Is the pain very bad the following day after the lipo? My swelling and bruising for my thigh area is 90% gone by now. Heard fr my friend that the most painful for lipo is the thighs and the least painful is the arms. I'll be going back on the 26th next mth to do my arms and tummy area so i really need to know how's the pain like for the tummy area.
I went by coach n came back by air asia. I done my hip the first day, it totally not pain at all after the OP i can still go shopping n disco too :D , but the tummy area is different, i feel very pain, after the OP i can feel it's like something pulling inside. My friend n me done it on the same day,the following day we stay at the room cos it pain until we don't feel like going out. Until now i still can feel something pulling me in my tummy n i still got swelling. Actually i thinking of doing my thighs area next trip but when i saw your massage here i a bit scare scare lei :P
Huh... so the tummy lipo hurts too lah. Yikes! I was hoping that it will be less painful as compared to my thigh lipo. This time round i'm going by coach. Is walking painful after u did yr tummy lipo? Cause i had an operation on my tummy before and walking was painful for me too. Did u bought the compression garments and wear them? For me, it's less painful if i wear my compression garment. I can walk straighter and feel less pain when walking. If u're considering to do thigh lipo, u'll need to stay at least 3 days more after the op until u're sufficiently well enough for u to walk and make yr trip back home to Sing.

Beautyqueen
Regular
Regular

Post by Beautyqueen » Wed, 28 May 2008 5:41 pm

Hi Rosegarden,

When are you taking coach to hatyai?

Which brand coach is better? I'm planning too but dun know if can manage to plan time to go yet.

I wanna do my waist/lovehandles
I want to Beautiful too!

applehearts

Post by applehearts » Wed, 28 May 2008 9:11 pm

i'm worried!! :( i am going on friday... also doing my tip and alar..

how??... inferno, can i see your pics? pls..

Inferno wrote:Hi Shal0m,

Sorry to see your nose, but it doesnt come as a surprise to me. I went through same frustation and it has been like three months now and my tip is still @%$#@% :mad:

I have started doubting his skills now as I had comparatively very sharp nose, but for sure now it looks bulbous and a bit unsymmetrical.
I sent pix to Dr. Pat and he has accepted it that results are not good, however, he has told me to wait for six months. So i am just waiting for three more months and will take some decision of rectifying it after that time only. Do you know about the details of procedure? Like what exactly he has done to reduce the tip?

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Thu, 29 May 2008 12:01 am

shalom, did u redo ur implant?

sammyboi

back

Post by sammyboi » Thu, 29 May 2008 10:52 am

hey guys back from Dr nara las nite... now resting.... eyes so sawllon.. juz went to see my dr to get some medicine for inflammatory , n antibiotics....my dimple now so fake... but iknow i will be natural afte a while... yes.. no pain for nose.... like wat Dr nara say to me.. u must trust me .. n it will be a painless one :)

rosegarden

Post by rosegarden » Thu, 29 May 2008 4:18 pm

Beautyqueen wrote:Hi Rosegarden,

When are you taking coach to hatyai?

Which brand coach is better? I'm planning too but dun know if can manage to plan time to go yet.

I wanna do my waist/lovehandles
I will leave on 25th June. Reach Hatyai on the 26th. Well, my Dad say Grassland is better, but it's fully booked till 30th June. So, i'll be taking Konsortium. Hopefully for my return trip i would be able to book Grassland coach at Hatyai.

TQ22

Post by TQ22 » Thu, 29 May 2008 10:34 pm

rosegarden wrote:
TQ22 wrote:
rosegarden wrote: Hi TQ22, u went by coach or u took plane to Hatyai? How's the swelling like for yr hip and tummy area? Is the pain very bad the following day after the lipo? My swelling and bruising for my thigh area is 90% gone by now. Heard fr my friend that the most painful for lipo is the thighs and the least painful is the arms. I'll be going back on the 26th next mth to do my arms and tummy area so i really need to know how's the pain like for the tummy area.
I went by coach n came back by air asia. I done my hip the first day, it totally not pain at all after the OP i can still go shopping n disco too :D , but the tummy area is different, i feel very pain, after the OP i can feel it's like something pulling inside. My friend n me done it on the same day,the following day we stay at the room cos it pain until we don't feel like going out. Until now i still can feel something pulling me in my tummy n i still got swelling. Actually i thinking of doing my thighs area next trip but when i saw your massage here i a bit scare scare lei :P
Huh... so the tummy lipo hurts too lah. Yikes! I was hoping that it will be less painful as compared to my thigh lipo. This time round i'm going by coach. Is walking painful after u did yr tummy lipo? Cause i had an operation on my tummy before and walking was painful for me too. Did u bought the compression garments and wear them? For me, it's less painful if i wear my compression garment. I can walk straighter and feel less pain when walking. If u're considering to do thigh lipo, u'll need to stay at least 3 days more after the op until u're sufficiently well enough for u to walk and make yr trip back home to Sing.
Hi rosegarden may i know how's your thigh now? Still painful? Got instant result after the lipo? Yes i have wear my garment n dr nara's wife(She is a doctor too) said if can wear it 24 hours for 2 month is the best if not just wear it for day time to prevent sagging. After the tummy lipo still can walk but must walk slowly. II think u better call Dr Nara before u go. Don't know can do lipo on your tummy since u have OP before.

rosegarden

Post by rosegarden » Fri, 30 May 2008 1:53 am

TQ22 wrote:
rosegarden wrote:
TQ22 wrote:I went by coach n came back by air asia. I done my hip the first day, it totally not pain at all after the OP i can still go shopping n disco too :D , but the tummy area is different, i feel very pain, after the OP i can feel it's like something pulling inside. My friend n me done it on the same day,the following day we stay at the room cos it pain until we don't feel like going out. Until now i still can feel something pulling me in my tummy n i still got swelling. Actually i thinking of doing my thighs area next trip but when i saw your massage here i a bit scare scare lei :P
Hi rosegarden may i know how's your thigh now? Still painful? Got instant result after the lipo? Yes i have wear my garment n dr nara's wife(She is a doctor too) said if can wear it 24 hours for 2 month is the best if not just wear it for day time to prevent sagging. After the tummy lipo still can walk but must walk slowly. II think u better call Dr Nara before u go. Don't know can do lipo on your tummy since u have OP before.
Really? i didn't koe that if u've got an op before on the tummy area cannot do lipo. i think i would juz ask Dr Nara for advice whether i can do tummy lipo when i'm there cause i'll be doing arm lipo also. My thighs dun hurt much now, except if u walk for long distances and for a long period of time, yr thighs will feel a bit of pain. And i try not to bend my legs cause i feel a bit pain also. As for results, i dun see much results now. Got slim down a bit, but still got to wait for the swelling to go down. I'm thinking of doing arm lipo on the first day and tummy lipo on the second day. Do u think i would be ok if i make my way back to Sing on the third day?

sammyboi

anyone did dimples?

Post by sammyboi » Fri, 30 May 2008 6:43 pm

was kidna worried.. now my face got two holes... how long does it takes for it to be back to normal appearance? its damn fake now... two holes...help help

littlepills

Post by littlepills » Fri, 30 May 2008 9:04 pm

my double eyelid still look damn fake.
anyone knows how long it takes before it looks normal?
sigh..

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sat, 31 May 2008 5:10 am

patience my frens, i did warn several times that eyelids and dimples take damn long to heal... give it 2-3 weeks for swelling to be gone so u dun look like u got beaten up, and 2-3 mths to start looking natural (note the emphasis on 'start'). PS is truly a long drawn process...

it took almost a yr b4 i was finally satisfied with my eyelids... and dimples took me almost 2-3 mths to finally look natural
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

leav

Post by leav » Sat, 31 May 2008 12:17 pm

Hi addverk, i read from other threads u did lipodissolve in singapore TLC for 450 for 3 sessions? was that a promotion?
and was it effective? thanks!

myredshirt

Re: anyone did dimples?

Post by myredshirt » Sat, 31 May 2008 12:52 pm

sammyboi wrote:was kidna worried.. now my face got two holes... how long does it takes for it to be back to normal appearance? its damn fake now... two holes...help help
aww, it's going to be fine (:
it has been like a week(or so)
since i got my dimples done (tokai though)
My cheeks have ''deswelled'' a lot and
the actual stitched areas have somewhat recovered (say,60 percent?)
CHEERS~~~

sammyboi

Re: anyone did dimples?

Post by sammyboi » Sat, 31 May 2008 5:08 pm

myredshirt wrote:
sammyboi wrote:was kidna worried.. now my face got two holes... how long does it takes for it to be back to normal appearance? its damn fake now... two holes...help help
aww, it's going to be fine (:
it has been like a week(or so)
since i got my dimples done (tokai though)
My cheeks have ''deswelled'' a lot and
the actual stitched areas have somewhat recovered (say,60 percent?)
CHEERS~~~
thks thks ... hope i will recover fast... so bored.. home .....