Singapore Expats

i shall grant everybody a break from me! WARNING: weird post

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
taxico
Director
Director

i shall grant everybody a break from me! WARNING: weird post

Post by taxico » Fri, 30 May 2008 5:13 pm

well, hi there...

i'm on attachment for 2 weeks to brush up on some "powderfoo" OT skills i have sorely not been using.

so so so! i won't be back here until june 14th! what does this mean for you? you, the poor message board participant that has to read through the load of nonsense i dish with much gusto and regularity the past few weeks?

this means you won't have to put up with my fibre-aided posts! no more "bursting with natural goodness in the morning after waking up but i have to burst or my friend downstairs will cease to work for my leisure"-type messages!

yet worry not, for it's merely 14 days. i shall be back once i have re-mastered my kung faux!

before i leave, i suggest to you that where the crayon goes in red and comes out brown, i term that opening which produces thus said brown... SEA ANEMONE!!!

so the next time you get a gander, be sure to casually pander... DOES IT LOOK LIKE A SEA ANEMONE? (imagine there're no offending hairs, of course)

yes, such is an example of rubbish i churn out on a twice-daily basis, not unlike in real life on my comfortable commode!

okay. i shall spare you, dear message board participant... but i will be back!

and when i do, i shall make further suggestions why going to the bathroom to do No 2 is like having "reverse" anal relations with men and conclude why that is the real reason all men should have no problems being gay and women no problem satisfying their other half!

and we all know everybody gets constipated from time to time...!

until then! AU REVIOR! SAYONARA! JAI JIAN! BYE BYE! (yes, that's malay for bye bye) ANEONGHEE KASAEYO! SHIBE!

(mods! please! no! remember that this is the rubbish section!)

#-o

signing off,

Professeur Littman "taxico" Quality
Last edited by taxico on Fri, 30 May 2008 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nailah
Regular
Regular

Post by Nailah » Fri, 30 May 2008 5:41 pm

is staring at Taxico's post and blinking.... *_*

taxico
Director
Director

Post by taxico » Fri, 30 May 2008 5:46 pm

Nailah wrote:is staring at Taxico's post and blinking.... *_*

are you a real life belly dancer? or do you just like that belly dancer/dancing? is it tough?

that black rubber toilet-plunger look-alike is a pediatric adapter for cardiac stethoscopes.

but it sure looked like a piece of bathroom equipment, eh! :D humunah! humunah humunah!

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Sun, 01 Jun 2008 2:43 am

taxico wrote:
Nailah wrote:is staring at Taxico's post and blinking.... *_*

are you a real life belly dancer? or do you just like that belly dancer/dancing? is it tough?

that black rubber toilet-plunger look-alike is a pediatric adapter for cardiac stethoscopes.

but it sure looked like a piece of bathroom equipment, eh! :D humunah! humunah humunah!
Mmm I was just comparing the size of both photographs, two of those widgets, with a bit of string, maybe ideal for a belly dancer like Nailai :oops: :wink: Nice pair of stethoscopes i would say! :wink: