Singapore Expats

Powder & Foundations

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
love, rachel

Powder & Foundations

Post by love, rachel » Mon, 26 May 2008 3:30 pm

Hi girls, where do you get your Giorgio Armani Lumnious silk Foundation from?

They told me it use to have in stores in Terminal 2 (Changi) But now they dont sell it anymore, I am sure some of you in Singapore uses their Cometic range because they re really good.

I used to buy it in Sydney, cos I used to live there and I would assume they have the cosmetic range in Singapore rite?? rite??? heellpp!!
Last edited by love, rachel on Thu, 29 May 2008 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

love, rachel

give up

Post by love, rachel » Thu, 29 May 2008 3:59 pm

Looks like no one seems to know where to get the Armani foundation... then would anybody care to tell me, what foundations are you girls wearing to give a good results .? Is MAC good?

feline.eyes
Chatter
Chatter
Location: Don't count on me little post-its. I am now the infrequent-er.

Post by feline.eyes » Thu, 29 May 2008 6:41 pm

:-|
Last edited by feline.eyes on Wed, 27 Aug 2008 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't count on me little post-its. I am now the infrequent-er.

foop

Post by foop » Sun, 01 Jun 2008 8:43 pm

Depends on the type of coverage you like.

For fast, easy application with rather good coverage, I'd recommend Chanel powder foundation as I've not used any others. Perhaps MAC wold be fine too.

For med to full coverage, MAC Studio Fix is rather good, Chanel is great too (can't remember which one as I used it long time ago)

For radiance, I have used Stila Illuminating Foundation and i find that it provides the radiance and the coverage (2 in 1).

Perhaps you can try it out at the counters, walk around in the heat for another 2-3 hours to check the effects :)