Singapore Expats

finding a field hockey team

Discuss about food, eating places, shopping centres, clubs, pubs, massage, sports, travel & holidays. Share tips on best place to chill, party, relax or travel destinations.
boonhock

finding a field hockey team

Post by boonhock » Mon, 31 Mar 2008 11:30 pm

i am finding a hockey team in singapore . the team must be still in training

pls email me [email protected]
deloen

Texasboy

Field Hockey

Post by Texasboy » Sat, 19 Apr 2008 4:54 pm

Hi I am looking to play some field hockey (recreation). If there is any recreation hockey club out there, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

rt160177

Post by rt160177 » Sat, 24 May 2008 6:44 pm

I play for the ANZA Tornados, we train at the hockey village in boonlay every Wednesday at 7pm and also on Sundays at 4pm. The team is mainly made up of expats and is very much a social team. The league starts at the end of June and the ANZA team will be competing in the third division. The Tornados also have team in the first and second league if you fancy something more challenging.

If you have any questions you can contact the club reps from the website below.

Tornados Hockey Club

CBu

Hockey teams

Post by CBu » Mon, 02 Jun 2008 11:10 pm

I have recently relocated from the UK to Singapore and am also looking for a field hockey team for ladies - can anyone recommend any teams. I live out on the East Coast.

rt160177

Re: Hockey teams

Post by rt160177 » Fri, 06 Jun 2008 3:14 pm

CBu wrote:I have recently relocated from the UK to Singapore and am also looking for a field hockey team for ladies - can anyone recommend any teams. I live out on the East Coast.
CBu, the Tornados club I mentioned before has a ladies side but they are not playing this year in a league as they were too late with the registration, however, they do still train every Wednesday night. If you are interested then PM me and I’ll give you the contact details for our ladies team organiser.