Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew Malaysia walk in

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
stewardwannabe
Regular
Regular

Post by stewardwannabe » Mon, 19 May 2008 5:35 pm

thesean76 wrote:round 1. usually they will ask you to tell them about YOURSELF. and they will add another question i.e your hobby, or what good customer service means to you. just keep it short and simple

and the passing rate for guys in round 1 is usually 4 out of 10.

luck doesn't play a huge role in round 1, you have to impress them by speaking fluently. that's all

cool.. thanks for ur help.. hope u enjoy training.. 26th coming real soon!.. haha bet ur excited.. hehe
SW

thesean76

Post by thesean76 » Mon, 19 May 2008 5:36 pm

haha excited? nah.... mixed feelings!

stewardwannabe
Regular
Regular

Post by stewardwannabe » Mon, 19 May 2008 5:38 pm

thesean76 wrote:haha excited? nah.... mixed feelings!

hahaha.. ahh thats a normal feeling.. but i;m sure everything will work out well.. haha.. very lucky.. i;ve been to SIA interview in jan in KL and got kicked out rd 1..lol..

as carrysa says.. u gotta teach us on how to pass rd 1..LOL..
SW

thesean76

Post by thesean76 » Mon, 19 May 2008 5:40 pm

haha theres nothing much to teach, but ill try my best!

cythx
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cythx » Mon, 19 May 2008 10:30 pm

I also would like to know in detail how to impress them... most of us speak fluently but still cant manage to get through...
Some ppl watch things happen, some ppl let things happen, but I make things happen... The sky is my limit!

thesean76

Post by thesean76 » Mon, 19 May 2008 11:13 pm

ummm say something different from the others?

cythx
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cythx » Mon, 19 May 2008 11:44 pm

Normally intro is almost the same... i notice my friend said something really different from others... I think got to depends on the interviewer
Some ppl watch things happen, some ppl let things happen, but I make things happen... The sky is my limit!

stewardwannabe
Regular
Regular

Post by stewardwannabe » Mon, 19 May 2008 11:48 pm

cythx wrote:Normally intro is almost the same... i notice my friend said something really different from others... I think got to depends on the interviewer
hey cythx,

how u goin.. reallyy how different is different.. what did she say.. can u recall.. yeah true.. it depends a lot on the interviewer.. did u get into korean air btw?
SW

cythx
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cythx » Mon, 19 May 2008 11:55 pm

erm, i try to remember... she did mention about her own strength... she is a perfection... she can cope well everything... the rest can't really recall...

Not yet go for the final interview for Korean Air...

materialistic_bimbo

Post by materialistic_bimbo » Tue, 20 May 2008 12:04 am

my 2nd time i went for interview i pass round 1 but failed at the kebaya round. sigh ):
when are they doing the next inteview for malaysian tho ):

thesean76

Post by thesean76 » Tue, 20 May 2008 12:22 am

well during my first round... they asked us to tell them about yourself and also your hobby.

so i was jus telling them about myself. my name, age, born and raised in KL, just completed my NS in malaysia, youngest in the family. i also told them "i usually spend my free time listening to music or reading as it relaxes my mind" and i got through the first round.

there was this guy who was so full of himself in my group though. he was like... "about myself? hmmm let's see..." and he didn't get through the 1st round.

but right now, i'm excited yet nervous about the training. it's next week!!

cythx
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cythx » Tue, 20 May 2008 12:57 pm

materialistic_bimbo wrote:my 2nd time i went for interview i pass round 1 but failed at the kebaya round. sigh ):
when are they doing the next inteview for malaysian tho ):

They still haven't update their webside regarding when is the next walk-in in malaysia... i think will be in KL as usual... :) I know June sure will have one... but what is the actual date??? i think most of the ppl waiting for it to come...

materialistic_bimbo

Post by materialistic_bimbo » Tue, 20 May 2008 12:59 pm

nope ): sobs
cythx how was your korea interview?

cythx
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cythx » Tue, 20 May 2008 1:10 pm

materialistic_bimbo wrote:nope ): sobs
cythx how was your korea interview?
My Korean Air final interview is on tomorrow... excited about it and also feel scared... :)

materialistic_bimbo

Post by materialistic_bimbo » Tue, 20 May 2008 1:12 pm

omg good luck wei.
so good you get to go final.
alot got in?