Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
meanbeam

Re: Laser Lipo In Thailand

Post by meanbeam » Wed, 14 May 2008 12:09 am

Yes. I will be going here in July for Body Jet Lipo. Do you know of anyone who has had this done? Wondering if I will be able to enjoy the rest of my vacation or will be in pain?
meanbeam wrote:Yes.. I actually have been in contact with S-P Clinic in Bangkok. Do you have any experience with them?? It is apparently done without general anthesia and can be sent home the same day. I am interested in multiple areas and was a little concerned as i never heard of Body Jet.
Does anyone know anything about S-P clinic in bangkok?? I would
need to leave a $300 deposit.
VAINPOT_SG wrote:
adonz wrote: u can chk out www.apexprofoundbeauty.com (high end n more ex)

www.romrawin.com
www.siamlaserclinic.com (these 2 r recommended by my thai colleague)

i've not tried them before though cos i find the price not significantly cheaper than sg. siam laser clinic is a group of clinics with high end n low end. i went to the low end one for ipl treatments. the low end is pruksa. can google the name.
Do you want to try water jet lipo? I have tried it before. Had extracted 4litres of fats from my thight. I am thinking of doing it on my arms. They uses LA only. You can go back to hotel immediately after the lipo. They can offer better discount if there is more than 3 doing it as a group.

http://www.sp-cosmeticsurgery.com/thailand

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 14 May 2008 2:39 am

adonz wrote:
aadvark wrote:
there is sweliing for chin, but mostly downwards, means ur chin will be super long due to swelling, then slowly reduce as it deswells. You allocate less than a week to go back to work? Definitely still obvious when you go back to work.
yup! no choice. too much work to do :(

maybe can pretend that i 'lost' a lot of weight so face looks longer? hee.. as long as no scar on the outside, don't think it will arouse any suspicion..

but most importantly, were u able to talk after the operation? how long did it take to deswell?
yes, u will look like u slim down a lot in the first few weeks, cos face look long. Can talk normally la, but painful to chew
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

CookiesMonster

Post by CookiesMonster » Wed, 14 May 2008 11:44 pm

hi rosegarden, can u plse share in details what kind of lipo that u hv done with Dr Nara. there's smartlipo, lipo laser, vaser liposelection until i'm confused? been to siam, romrawin, apex but none was able to give me an exact answers.

hi adonz, i'm stayg in bkk too. wondering whether u hv uncovered any good ps yet reasonably-priced.

hi aadvark, tks for yr detailed ps road trip. it sure gives a fresh perspective to everyone especially the noob.

frankly, i'm kind of disappointed after spendg alot at apex yet didn't give me the results that i wanted though i had specifically stated what i wanted when i did my 1st consult with Dr Nantapat. i felt like a guinea pig. i was put through a trial & error & asked to "upgrade" when the results were not what i wanted. it is true that website is 1 thing, most impt is getting a good PS who understand what u want, tell you the truth & not make u pay for an expensive joy ride.

now i've got half a mind to do it when i am back in spore instead. but after reading thru almost all the pages, i'm willing to give it another shot.

actually, my probs areas wld be my tummy, hips, gluteus & thighs that surfaced afte childbirth. i've read that vaser liposelection wld be ideal cos i can do all the area in 1 day. good for someone who has extreme low pain threshold. n i understand that i can actually recycle the fats extracted which seems good cos BA is not something that i wld dare to do it yet i want to increase my cup size cos i've dropped a fair bit in the boobs compartment. i know, this fats transfer technique is not highly recommended but still i want to know whether has it been done successfully in thailand.

as much as i love to go to Dr Nara, my schedule do not allow me to do it as i don't hv a maid in Bkk to look after my kid. so, many thanks if there's anyone who can recommend a good PS in Bkk.

btw, is there anyway to "go to" a particular page of a thread? been trying to do that without any success :( had to re-start fm page 1 whenever my pc hanged.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 15 May 2008 1:47 am

CookiesMonster wrote:hi rosegarden, can u plse share in details what kind of lipo that u hv done with Dr Nara. there's smartlipo, lipo laser, vaser liposelection until i'm confused? been to siam, romrawin, apex but none was able to give me an exact answers.

hi adonz, i'm stayg in bkk too. wondering whether u hv uncovered any good ps yet reasonably-priced.

hi aadvark, tks for yr detailed ps road trip. it sure gives a fresh perspective to everyone especially the noob.

frankly, i'm kind of disappointed after spendg alot at apex yet didn't give me the results that i wanted though i had specifically stated what i wanted when i did my 1st consult with Dr Nantapat. i felt like a guinea pig. i was put through a trial & error & asked to "upgrade" when the results were not what i wanted. it is true that website is 1 thing, most impt is getting a good PS who understand what u want, tell you the truth & not make u pay for an expensive joy ride.

now i've got half a mind to do it when i am back in spore instead. but after reading thru almost all the pages, i'm willing to give it another shot.

actually, my probs areas wld be my tummy, hips, gluteus & thighs that surfaced afte childbirth. i've read that vaser liposelection wld be ideal cos i can do all the area in 1 day. good for someone who has extreme low pain threshold. n i understand that i can actually recycle the fats extracted which seems good cos BA is not something that i wld dare to do it yet i want to increase my cup size cos i've dropped a fair bit in the boobs compartment. i know, this fats transfer technique is not highly recommended but still i want to know whether has it been done successfully in thailand.

as much as i love to go to Dr Nara, my schedule do not allow me to do it as i don't hv a maid in Bkk to look after my kid. so, many thanks if there's anyone who can recommend a good PS in Bkk.

btw, is there anyway to "go to" a particular page of a thread? been trying to do that without any success :( had to re-start fm page 1 whenever my pc hanged.
Yes, there is a way to navigate, just look for these words at
top left hand of the page:
"Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)
Goto page Previous 1, 2, 3 ... 148, 149, 150"

and bottom right hand of the page
"All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous 1, 2, 3 ... 148, 149, 150"

just click on the desired page number

ignitian

Post by ignitian » Thu, 15 May 2008 11:22 am

aadvark wrote:
hownowhownow wrote:the prices are indeed great..heh.for the eyelids ya mentioned..stitching mean the non-cutting method right? can i check with you did you use this method with dr nara? nt sure whether this is a stupid q, will it be swollen after the op, cos i want minimal or no downtime...and btw, whats fun at hatyai? :)

right nw i guess only tiger flies to hatyai right?
for budget airlines, shld be tiger only.
I used stitching method, no cutting involved... yes, haha, definitely swollen!
my fren's also swollen, hers lasted 2 weeks, mine lasted like 2 months! :P
aadvark, have you already done your cheeks with tokai? i'm arranging for him to do blepharoplasty and buccal on me. is he good?

CookiesMonster

Post by CookiesMonster » Thu, 15 May 2008 12:42 pm

aadvark, sry i tried that. 1st day, i actually read fm page 1 to 50. but, next day when i tried to click "go to page" icon, nothing pop up to enable me to go to page 51.

what i meant in case you don't understand is:-

Go to page 1, 2, 3, ....148, 149, 150

How does one go to a particular page? Cos for other forum, they hv an individual pop-out box for you to key in the page you want to go to. But, over here, there isn't. And it is very time consuming to flip the pages from page 1.

tks for yr help.
Last edited by CookiesMonster on Thu, 15 May 2008 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

qwertyuiop

Post by qwertyuiop » Thu, 15 May 2008 3:07 pm

i remember seeing a few posts from one or two individuals who have done breast augmentation surgeries with dr nara a few years back.. have you changed the implants yet? if not, have you thought about when you'll do it or did the doctor give a suggestion (eg 3 years later, or 5 years later)? i read that the implants must be changed between 5 to 15 years (if one is really lucky, the implants can last between 10 to 15 years; if unlucky, 3 to 5 years)

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 15 May 2008 6:35 pm

qwertyuiop wrote:i remember seeing a few posts from one or two individuals who have done breast augmentation surgeries with dr nara a few years back.. have you changed the implants yet? if not, have you thought about when you'll do it or did the doctor give a suggestion (eg 3 years later, or 5 years later)? i read that the implants must be changed between 5 to 15 years (if one is really lucky, the implants can last between 10 to 15 years; if unlucky, 3 to 5 years)
why must change the implants? if nothing wrong with the implants, dun need to do anything abt it ah

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 15 May 2008 6:36 pm

ignitian wrote:
aadvark wrote:
hownowhownow wrote:the prices are indeed great..heh.for the eyelids ya mentioned..stitching mean the non-cutting method right? can i check with you did you use this method with dr nara? nt sure whether this is a stupid q, will it be swollen after the op, cos i want minimal or no downtime...and btw, whats fun at hatyai? :)

right nw i guess only tiger flies to hatyai right?
for budget airlines, shld be tiger only.
I used stitching method, no cutting involved... yes, haha, definitely swollen!
my fren's also swollen, hers lasted 2 weeks, mine lasted like 2 months! :P
aadvark, have you already done your cheeks with tokai? i'm arranging for him to do blepharoplasty and buccal on me. is he good?
the buccal fat pad and cheek lipo and under chin lipo so far is satisfactory, but not too happy abt my jaw implants. so neutral towards his skills. Dr Nara is far better in my opinion

momoko
Regular
Regular

Post by momoko » Thu, 15 May 2008 7:35 pm

can anyone tell me why its not advisable to lipo the same area twice?
never too late to change!

qwertyuiop

Post by qwertyuiop » Thu, 15 May 2008 8:06 pm

aadvark wrote:
qwertyuiop wrote:i remember seeing a few posts from one or two individuals who have done breast augmentation surgeries with dr nara a few years back.. have you changed the implants yet? if not, have you thought about when you'll do it or did the doctor give a suggestion (eg 3 years later, or 5 years later)? i read that the implants must be changed between 5 to 15 years (if one is really lucky, the implants can last between 10 to 15 years; if unlucky, 3 to 5 years)
why must change the implants? if nothing wrong with the implants, dun need to do anything abt it ah
from what i had read, it's because the implants don't last a lifetime and more often than not, they need to be removed/replaced of leaks, ruptures or rippling or other problems.

VAINPOT_SG

Post by VAINPOT_SG » Thu, 15 May 2008 11:46 pm

Hi Momoko,

my doctor once told me that the area that has been liposucked will cause the damaged to blood vessel or fats tissue. Therefore, when the size of the fats growth will not be regular. That why doing it for the sec time will not as good as the first time. But again, It really has to depend on the doc skill and individual.

momoko wrote:can anyone tell me why its not advisable to lipo the same area twice?

VAINPOT_SG

Post by VAINPOT_SG » Thu, 15 May 2008 11:52 pm

Hi meanbeam,

I've done water jet lipo in Singapore. The results were impressive! I went to gym for my yoga lesson on the 3rd day. But it's very expensive. I was thinking of doing it again in Singapore but its very ex!!! ARMS one area is about 5K in total (exclude after care treatment). So scary!! That y I found out SP from the Google. I was thinking of doing in Aug around National day period.

meanbeam wrote:Yes. I will be going here in July for Body Jet Lipo. Do you know of anyone who has had this done? Wondering if I will be able to enjoy the rest of my vacation or will be in pain?
meanbeam wrote:Yes.. I actually have been in contact with S-P Clinic in Bangkok. Do you have any experience with them?? It is apparently done without general anthesia and can be sent home the same day. I am interested in multiple areas and was a little concerned as i never heard of Body Jet.
VAINPOT_SG wrote: Do you want to try water jet lipo? I have tried it before. Had extracted 4litres of fats from my thight. I am thinking of doing it on my arms. They uses LA only. You can go back to hotel immediately after the lipo. They can offer better discount if there is more than 3 doing it as a group.

http://www.sp-cosmeticsurgery.com/thailand
I Love My Life!

meanbeam

Post by meanbeam » Fri, 16 May 2008 12:03 am

Vainpot_SG if you would please email me .. that would be great.
i already booked my body jet and was just curious to some questions..
[email protected]
thanks a lot

VAINPOT_SG wrote:Hi meanbeam,

I've done water jet lipo in Singapore. The results were impressive! I went to gym for my yoga lesson on the 3rd day. But it's very expensive. I was thinking of doing it again in Singapore but its very ex!!! ARMS one area is about 5K in total (exclude after care treatment). So scary!! That y I found out SP from the Google. I was thinking of doing in Aug around National day period.

meanbeam wrote:Yes. I will be going here in July for Body Jet Lipo. Do you know of anyone who has had this done? Wondering if I will be able to enjoy the rest of my vacation or will be in pain?

the-wanderlust

Ways to contact Dr Nara?

Post by the-wanderlust » Fri, 16 May 2008 12:46 am

Ive emailed Dr Nara that I wish to have rhino in early July but I'd not heard from him since. Does Dr Nara replies emails? Should I call him instead? Can anyone advise me on how to contact him?