Singapore Expats

Anyone want a job in Office Admin

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
kirstyL
Regular
Regular

Anyone want a job in Office Admin

Post by kirstyL » Wed, 14 May 2008 4:40 pm

Hi Guys,

I know this sounds weird but does anyone want my job?? I have to leave the country and go home for medical reasons but need someone to replace me. Now the most important factor of the job is that only those people from A1 national countries may apply(britian,australia,NZ,Canada,America and Europe,etc)If you are unsure if your country qualifies please ask me and I can find out. This is because the company holds a license from the US Dept of commerce for a controlled item that requires the company to employ 2 full time A1 Nationals.

Ok Now the job, really is very simple. The title is Senior Administrator. Its for an American company in Loyang(east). The company provides insurance,13th month salary, variable bonus,and transport from the nearest MRT station which is Pasir Ris. The salary is S$3000 per month neg. and 20 days leave per year. Other then that it is a very good company to work for, the entire staff are all very friendly and laid back.

Duties inlcude simple reception, filing, handling HR files, leave records, invoicing(4 per month), preparing cheques for local suppliers, preparing reports as needed. The computer system we use is called EXACT but it is not necessary to have prior knowledge of the system as training will be provided.

Anyway this is all very simple details, if anyone is interested, please email me on [email protected] and I can send you the Job description. The company is advertising through Adecco Singapore but I am trying to help get a replacement asap so I can go home sooner. The company can apply for S Pass or E Pass for anyone (even if u dont think u r eligible for it) try anyway, I was not eligible for a S Pass but got one anyway.

msdl_cruz

Post by msdl_cruz » Wed, 14 May 2008 5:45 pm

hi, i'm very much interested with the job since i have similar responsibilities as i a m having now, but the problem is im in another country, in UAE, :( and not getting paid pretty much. i have a very tough life here, and im really planning on relocating to singapore but i dont want to be very impulsive now as i was when i went here to look for greener pasture.

kirstyL
Regular
Regular

Post by kirstyL » Wed, 14 May 2008 8:00 pm

Hi, well you can always send me your resume first and I will pass it to my boss. The only consideration would be that it would be starting asap as I need to leave the country and cant until I get a replacement. So as long as you would be willing to come as soon as you got the job I cant see there being much problems.

XIAOfen

Post by XIAOfen » Sat, 17 May 2008 12:05 pm

hi..im quite interested..cn u tell mi wats e basic criteria? :) [/b]

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 17 May 2008 12:32 pm

Writing in English would be number one I would think.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

kirstyL
Regular
Regular

Post by kirstyL » Sat, 17 May 2008 1:28 pm

Well I think I have already given the basic criteria in my first posting. But in general anyone who sends me their resume I will pass it on. I a couple have already been interviewed and the boss will probably make a decision by the end of next week, so if you are interested you can always send your resume and try your luck. And yes SMS writing english would be an excellent start!

chixchix
Editor
Editor

Post by chixchix » Sat, 17 May 2008 8:19 pm

Hi Kirsty, is this position open for Singaporeans as well ? thanks!
Always have a smile on that face!

kirstyL
Regular
Regular

Post by kirstyL » Sat, 17 May 2008 9:22 pm

Hi, Sorry this position is only open to A1 Nationals (no asian countries are included in this listing)

XIAOfen

Post by XIAOfen » Sat, 17 May 2008 10:30 pm

oh ok..thkx.. i jus send u moi resume..

khtod27

Post by khtod27 » Sun, 18 May 2008 7:35 pm

Hi Kirsty, I am interested in your job. I am a New Zealand citizen presently living in Beijing. I have emalled you my resume and a reference to forward to your employer.

Cheers,

Ken.

Britabroad

Post by Britabroad » Tue, 20 May 2008 12:32 am

Hi Kirsty,

I am very interested in seeing if I am suitable for this job, could you send me the job description through.

Kind Regards,

Kirsty Medlock