Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
myredshirt

Post by myredshirt » Thu, 08 May 2008 2:15 pm

aadvark wrote:
myredshirt wrote:Any hotels that are around tokai clinic?
THANKS<33
there are, but there's nothing much else in that area. Might as well stay in city then travel via cab, it's like a SGD 7-8 taxi ride
oh...alright.thanks for replying, So can you suggest a place to stay? like specific hotels/motels/inn. i have to let my parents know by latest.........
in 3 hours -.-....

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 08 May 2008 3:25 pm

Well, I like to stay around the pratunam, baiyoke area, more stuff to shop.
You can check out the hotels and the rates at http://www.hotelthailand.com/bangkok/bangkok.html

they show maps of each hotel, try to get something close to main road if u r a girl. Some hotels are in alleys and may be dangerous if u r a girl and traveling alone
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

myredshirt

Post by myredshirt » Thu, 08 May 2008 5:41 pm

^ wow, that's awesome ! and yea, i'll probably find one near the main road. (:
THANKS A LOT ~
i'll post pictures after im done with my dimples (:
YAY

nosecraze
Regular
Regular

Post by nosecraze » Thu, 08 May 2008 11:07 pm

Beautyqueen wrote:Hi...

Iknow there will be 2 ladies cousins going to do nose implant with Dr nara in mid May 2008.

I think is Missy...Hmm...

Pls kindly sms me at 90690775 magdalyn

We met at the PS gathering at Starbucks plazaSing...

I would like to keep in touch & my 2 gfs are also going Dr Nara in mid May, you all can contact each other there too.
hey!
thats me! but den, my cousin is not doing it on the same date as me alrdy, becox of work commitments. you booked with nara wad dates?
mine is 19 may morning.
anyone going on this date too?

Btw, sammyboi.
Can i ask you for assistance on how to book the tickets!
yours is real cheap!
thanks thanks! =)

adonz
Regular
Regular

Post by adonz » Sat, 10 May 2008 12:55 am

:)
Last edited by adonz on Thu, 19 Oct 2017 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

suuz
Regular
Regular

Post by suuz » Sat, 10 May 2008 2:52 pm

rosegarden wrote: ... i'm doing lipo on 4 areas, so 1 area per day. On the day i arrive on the 12th, will be doing lipo already.
Hi rose,

Can you please report back to us how it all went? i am also planning on going for lipo at 4 areas, and i am having bad dreams he is not granting me 4 areas ...well anyway even 1 is worth while, but i come form far and only have this summer.

Anyway i wanna know how the first talk will go that make you / Nara finally agree on how many areas, and how it is to do 4 areas in a row. AND if you can find out how much is removed every day, i mean can you find out easily or not.

I would think the bottle the liquid (fat and anaestetic liquid and blood) goes into is just there near you but i wonder if they let you see it.

btw i am planning on one garment and i bought a few slim 'n lift supreme 's to use after the garment cannot uses anymore, and need a smaller size thing.
Everywhere i read that at least the fisrt week (this means also within surgery time as other areas follow) on day 2, 3 and 4) you really need a garment otherwise skin can grow back on the underlayers uneven.
Then also if you wear a garment or a girdle longer after that it seems to help the proces. up to 4 weeks should be sufficient.

suuz

littlepills

Post by littlepills » Sat, 10 May 2008 5:04 pm

adonz wrote:will it be safe for a gal to go to hatyai alone? anione has done it before?
I just came back from there. People there are extremely nice and helpful.
I'd say it's safe.

just that you prepare to be consumed by boredom, there's nothing much to do if you're recuperating from surgery and nothing (all in thai) to watch on tv. next time i'll plan my trip better.

cersepn
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cersepn » Sat, 10 May 2008 5:42 pm

littlepills: what did you have done? dr nara's?
How's the results and how are you feeling now :)

adonz
Regular
Regular

Post by adonz » Sat, 10 May 2008 8:29 pm

:)
Last edited by adonz on Thu, 19 Oct 2017 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

rosegarden

Post by rosegarden » Sun, 11 May 2008 2:32 am

suuz wrote:
rosegarden wrote: ... i'm doing lipo on 4 areas, so 1 area per day. On the day i arrive on the 12th, will be doing lipo already.
Hi rose,

Can you please report back to us how it all went? i am also planning on going for lipo at 4 areas, and i am having bad dreams he is not granting me 4 areas ...well anyway even 1 is worth while, but i come form far and only have this summer.

Anyway i wanna know how the first talk will go that make you / Nara finally agree on how many areas, and how it is to do 4 areas in a row. AND if you can find out how much is removed every day, i mean can you find out easily or not.

I would think the bottle the liquid (fat and anaestetic liquid and blood) goes into is just there near you but i wonder if they let you see it.

btw i am planning on one garment and i bought a few slim 'n lift supreme 's to use after the garment cannot uses anymore, and need a smaller size thing.
Everywhere i read that at least the fisrt week (this means also within surgery time as other areas follow) on day 2, 3 and 4) you really need a garment otherwise skin can grow back on the underlayers uneven.
Then also if you wear a garment or a girdle longer after that it seems to help the proces. up to 4 weeks should be sufficient.

suuz
Yup, sure! I've got plenty of questions to ask Dr Nara myself but that is if he could understand me at all. Heard fr Aadvark that he is a man of few words. I've bought my compression garments already and would definitely wear them until i recover fr my lipo procedures. However, i can only report back to u guys after i come back. Wish me Luck! :)

littlepills

Post by littlepills » Sun, 11 May 2008 6:22 pm

adonz wrote:littlepills u went alone? wad procedure did u do there? where did u stay?
cersepn wrote:littlepills: what did you have done? dr nara's?
yes, i went there alone staying at Indra hotel @450 per night. Language isn't a problem as most of them understand simple english and chinese. The local people are very nice and kind. Heard that 3 people died in the terrorist attack just outside of the hotel i stayed, but I guess the current situation is fine now.

i expect Dr Nara to do both cutting and threading but he did only threading for me. eye is still swollen and it's into the fifth day already.. can't see result yet..
hope this helps:)

milkboy

Post by milkboy » Sun, 11 May 2008 9:32 pm

any heading down to hdy on june 11th?

bgbg

Post by bgbg » Sun, 11 May 2008 11:21 pm

hi. me confirm my appt already. it will be form 23rd to 26th may by grassland coach. anyone going ard the same time?

candyeyes

Post by candyeyes » Sun, 11 May 2008 11:37 pm

where can I get compress garments? any recommendation? TIA

chrystan

Post by chrystan » Sun, 11 May 2008 11:39 pm

littlepills wrote:
adonz wrote:littlepills u went alone? wad procedure did u do there? where did u stay?
cersepn wrote:littlepills: what did you have done? dr nara's?
yes, i went there alone staying at Indra hotel @450 per night. Language isn't a problem as most of them understand simple english and chinese. The local people are very nice and kind. Heard that 3 people died in the terrorist attack just outside of the hotel i stayed, but I guess the current situation is fine now.

i expect Dr Nara to do both cutting and threading but he did only threading for me. eye is still swollen and it's into the fifth day already.. can't see result yet..
hope this helps:)
Hi, you paid 450, is in 450baht or S$450 a night? And is the room at Indra Hotel clean?