Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
kittygirl8
Regular
Regular

Post by kittygirl8 » Tue, 06 May 2008 10:01 pm

mintgirl wrote:ooh I'm thinking of getting rhino and eye surgery done too lol. Yah, I was thinking going by myself is scary as hell man O_O. Yay, I won't be alone then haha. Have you emailed Dr Hsu yet? I only just found out about him T_T.
I think you'll have to go to Dr Chuang as well, cos Dr Hsu only does nose I think o_O.

Where are you living?
Hehe what a coincidence!!! Yay!!!

Yes have emailed Dr Hsu le and his response is pretty short and straight forward....where do you plan to have your eyes done....? Me from Singapoe, hw abt you?

mintgirl
Regular
Regular

Post by mintgirl » Tue, 06 May 2008 10:15 pm

well.....if you read my *first* post ever on this forum one page back, I'm kinda thinking of going crazy and doing HEAPS of surgeries haha. But I think the most likely ones I'm doing is eye and nose (maybe boob too, cos being asian I'm SO flat. pish it sucks man)
I'm thinking of getting the eyelid and epi done with Dr Chuang. Was originally thinking of getting eyelash implants too.... until my conscience told me I can't have everything, cos everything cost money and equals more pain >.<

I haven't emailed Dr Hsu yet....However, will ask my mum to later. My mum thinks surgery is fine (as long as you don't go overboard like dawn yang LOL cough, but my dad ....I dunno. He's VERY unsuperficial and old fashioned. The types that strongely believe even in this day and age, if you're capable and smart, you'll get far.I'm actually very happy my parents think like that ^^ I actually believe competence and intelligence is very important too, but this stupid world is so superficial! It sucks being judged on looks....sad eh.

I'm living in Australia atm ^^ But.... I'm originally from China. So I'm chinese, a 'hua qiao.'

I love singapore, I've always wanted to visit there, heard the place was awesome.

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Wed, 07 May 2008 4:56 pm

Hi mintgirl and kittygirl8,

i will be going to dr hsu before end of this year too, probably this sept? Maybe i can join too? keke

cersepn
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cersepn » Wed, 07 May 2008 8:20 pm

I was watching MH work on our famous blogger's nose in youtube (Yea i'm slow i know)
Is it just me or the procedure was pretty a let down? It didn't look like there was tipoplasty at all, wonder why he even did rhino open for the procedure (Yea lesser risk of shifting, but like wth? no tipoplasty and just normal implant + alar)
Disappointing... the results are pretty bleah too.

mintgirl
Regular
Regular

Post by mintgirl » Thu, 08 May 2008 12:23 am

what a coincidence, I was watching xiaxue's vid of that too lol
yah, it wasn't that great of a job
she should've gone to taiwan...hehe
But hey, it's free, better than nothing right? >.<

superugly

Post by superugly » Thu, 08 May 2008 6:04 am

aadvark wrote:
superugly wrote:wah u r so lucky to be able to afford surgeries at e age of 18..kekek then u can ve more years to stay pretty!!!!
i am 11 yrs ur senior sighzzz.. n married w kid..
alot of pp kept tellin me nt to waste e $ since i am aredi married!
did these ppl stop buying new clothes and make up etc after they got married? if they didn't, then i guess no one believes u have to stop looking good after marriage :)

i would absolutely hate it if my gf stops dolling up after our marriage. It's bad enough to know that all of us will lose our looks one day, but to give it up while we still have it is beyond my understanding :P
yes i totally agree!!!!! but most of my frens ard me become so aunty looking after getting married/attached! they totally dont bother to dress up anymore! if i m a guy i will feel disgusted w a wife who totally dont dress up at all!
hey where did u do ur nose?
i made enquiries w dr huang he quote 15k for nose, 30-60k for boobs, 7k for fillers on the cheeks. Dr kim from korea quote 28k for boobs, 13k for nose, 7k for eye and cheeks fillers.
ALL SO SUPER EXPENSIVE.

superugly

Re: double eyelid surgery

Post by superugly » Thu, 08 May 2008 6:06 am

appletree wrote:
lalalalala wrote:could someone please post the websites of dr. jung and dr. hsu?

thanks
Hi lalalalala,

Dr hsu's website is : http://www.ychsu.com/nose.htm
Dr hsu dont do L shape nose right? he only does I shape which only makes ur bridge higher and wont make ur nose smaller.

superugly

Post by superugly » Thu, 08 May 2008 6:13 am

appletree wrote:Hi mintgirl and kittygirl8,

i will be going to dr hsu before end of this year too, probably this sept? Maybe i can join too? keke
perhaps i can join u gals too!!!
i m oso crazy over ps.. i had done many revisions on my eye ptosis but still one big one small and its making me crazy!~
then my flat n asymmetrical boobs sucks too.
n my flat nose making my face like a pancake..plus my sunken eyes n cheeks
oh gosh..i jus dont wish to get out of e hse...so reluctant to be seen outside by any1!!!!

love, rachel

Re: Can Cartilage replace Artificial Implants like Silicone?

Post by love, rachel » Thu, 08 May 2008 2:32 pm

NIptuckk wrote:Anyone knows whether We can use cartilage from our body or donors instead of using silicone or gortex? I have seen it in some article and tot this method is more comforting as its more natural..
Yes i heard of it, its called fat transfer. I am starting a new topic -lipo & fat transfer- for breast though.

lil_ab

Post by lil_ab » Thu, 08 May 2008 2:35 pm

Any babes out there got a boob job done by Dr Chuang, pls share or you can pm me. Am considering getting it done.

Thks
:lol:
Confession with yr mouth and believing in yr heart

mintgirl
Regular
Regular

Post by mintgirl » Thu, 08 May 2008 4:20 pm

I actually doubt anyone would send you pics, how do they know you're not just some sick perv lol.

lil_ab

Post by lil_ab » Thu, 08 May 2008 4:27 pm

mintgirl wrote:I actually doubt anyone would send you pics, how do they know you're not just some sick perv lol.
I didnt ask for pics. . is sharing of e whole experience. :wink:
Confession with yr mouth and believing in yr heart

kittygirl8
Regular
Regular

Post by kittygirl8 » Thu, 08 May 2008 5:30 pm

Hi Appletree & mintgirl,

I planned to go around Dec, can you gals make it?

mintgirl
Regular
Regular

Post by mintgirl » Thu, 08 May 2008 5:35 pm

I'm planning to round dec too. But I'm not sure about appletree. I'm heading to china afterwards so not really sure exactly what dates I might be going, but should be round dec-early jan

Jang
Regular
Regular

Mandible Reduction & Chin Augmentation Surgery Pictures

Post by Jang » Fri, 09 May 2008 3:54 am

Hi all,

Sorry for begin so late to share this Buddy who did her Mandible Reduction & Chin Augmentation Surgeries done by Dr Kim on our March’08 PS group Trip.

Here’s Gal S before & 1month after Mandible Reduction & Chin Augmentation Surgery

Day 1 & 2 after surgery
Day 1 pictures :
Recuperating in the admission room after surgeries and with Ice Pack begin place on the two side of her face.
Day 2 pictures :
Wake up in the admission room after staying overnight there under observation, taking her medicine and preparing to go back to our accommodation.

Day 8 bandage off
After begin bandage for a week she finally can take off her bandage on Day 7 and Day 8 she is back to clinic for botox injection.
She does not need to remove any suture, cos all the incision is intra-oral approach that leave no visible scar on the facial.

Cool Pack, Mouth Rinse & Bone
Picture 1 :
These are the cool pack she used for de-swell and the mouth rinse is to be used daily mouth cleaning and after meals.
Picture 2 :
Sorry if the picture make u feel upset, but would like to share with those who wants to goes under Mandible Reduction Surgery and wonder how the bone looks like after begin shave off. These are the Mandible bones from Gal S.
Beauty Korea 장
[email protected]