Singapore Expats

Cathay Pacific Base In Singapore

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
madmoiselle

Post by madmoiselle » Wed, 07 May 2008 1:11 pm

qq_24 wrote:
purple.sara wrote:we stay up on wed then :P
maybe chat at 10pm...
not sure if i'm going out...
Hi, Purple Sara and Fi0nn, I cant join the conference chat as well, my laptop just sent for repair.. :cry:

By the way, have you guys discuss about the room partner at HKG training? Want to share room?
Hi all may i know how many people they recruit for cx sin base?
coz i want to know how many people approximate they need for indo language speaker? tks

fii0nn
Regular
Regular

Post by fii0nn » Wed, 07 May 2008 1:32 pm

qq_24 wrote:
Hi, Purple Sara and Fi0nn, I cant join the conference chat as well, my laptop just sent for repair.. :cry:

By the way, have you guys discuss about the room partner at HKG training? Want to share room?
the deadline to let charmaine noe ur roommate is today.. gotta hurry decide if u guys wanna share room ...

qq_24

Post by qq_24 » Wed, 07 May 2008 1:51 pm

fii0nn wrote:
qq_24 wrote:

the deadline to let charmaine noe ur roommate is today.. gotta hurry decide if u guys wanna share room ...
Hi Fii0nn,

Have you decide to share with who? I am always feel free to share with either one of you. :D

Just got email from Charmaine, is about E-ticket, map of the Hong Kong and immigration guidelines.

Yoo...Hkg, I am coming...

tinabradford

Post by tinabradford » Wed, 07 May 2008 4:16 pm

Hi Everyone, I have invited interview for position Flight Attendant Cathay Pacific based in HK... can anyone give some advice for me for cabin crew interview???? cause I never go to cabin crew interview, this is the first time for me.... :) Thx

fii0nn
Regular
Regular

Post by fii0nn » Wed, 07 May 2008 4:37 pm

qq: i got no idea who to bunk in wif.. lol! i pm u my hp num.. cos i'm going out soon.. anyway its quite diff to tok here, u can sms me when u're free :)

madmoiselle

Post by madmoiselle » Wed, 07 May 2008 5:05 pm

tinabradford wrote:Hi Everyone, I have invited interview for position Flight Attendant Cathay Pacific based in HK... can anyone give some advice for me for cabin crew interview???? cause I never go to cabin crew interview, this is the first time for me.... :) Thx
CX culture and briefing about the job

-height, n arm reach will be taken.

-u'll be divided into groups for a group interview.

-group interview: self intro & a topic for group discussion

-end of this they'll give u a card n u'll wait for their reply for the next round.

thats all for this round.

purple.sara
Chatter
Chatter

Post by purple.sara » Thu, 08 May 2008 1:39 am

madmoiselle: if i'm not mistaken this time round CX SIN base took in about 30...jus a rough estimation...
as for language speaker..i'm not very sure...
during the application they didn't specify tat they need any other language speaker. yup. hope i've answered ur qns.
:)

purple.sara
Chatter
Chatter

Post by purple.sara » Thu, 08 May 2008 1:41 am

according to the bk...we can bring 250ml of toilet water :P
haha...n my contact lens solution is like 350ml...
jus realise so much water content i'm bring along with me...
not inclusive of perfumes n facial forms yet.
wat about u girls...?
hows the manuals going? :???:

madmoiselle

Post by madmoiselle » Thu, 08 May 2008 2:09 am

purple.sara wrote:madmoiselle: if i'm not mistaken this time round CX SIN base took in about 30...jus a rough estimation...
as for language speaker..i'm not very sure...
during the application they didn't specify tat they need any other language speaker. yup. hope i've answered ur qns.
:)
Thanks purple sara, i've been reading this forum since last couple week, and i've read from the first page, as i've been invited for attending CX interview in jkt, i've done the first interview yesterday, and i got yellow card as well but there is 2 persone in my group have slot in their card which is i dont have it, my question is there any possible that they might be call me within 2 weeks, coz i think durring dicussion i never judge any body, and i always giving enthusiastic for any sugestion and im flight attendant currently but they pick a girl beside me who wasnt very good english she mixed with bahasa when she talk, and she got slot in her card for the 2nd interview. im very confusing about this.
Thanks for your answer, just want to know from your earlier experience

madmoiselle

Post by madmoiselle » Thu, 08 May 2008 2:20 am

purple.sara wrote:according to the bk...we can bring 250ml of toilet water :P
haha...n my contact lens solution is like 350ml...
jus realise so much water content i'm bring along with me...
not inclusive of perfumes n facial forms yet.
wat about u girls...?
hows the manuals going? :???:
For your contac lens solution you can refile into a small bottle, you can buy in the shop, the rest of bottle you keep into suitcase, just minimize your things in side the cabin.

purple.sara
Chatter
Chatter

Post by purple.sara » Thu, 08 May 2008 2:29 am

madmoiselle: i feel like jus bring the whole btl..need to use for a month..bringing small ones quite a hassel...maybe i'll try to find a small container..lol
after the first interview...my yellow card didn't have a slot for 2nd round..they contact within 2 weeks...some candidates are very potential n they get invited to 2nd round after the 1st interview...
but not many...
most of us got a call within 2 weeks for the next round.so dun worry bout it..i'm sure if u've participated well...they'll call ya. :)

madmoiselle

Post by madmoiselle » Thu, 08 May 2008 2:39 am

purple.sara wrote:madmoiselle: i feel like jus bring the whole btl..need to use for a month..bringing small ones quite a hassel...maybe i'll try to find a small container..lol
after the first interview...my yellow card didn't have a slot for 2nd round..they contact within 2 weeks...some candidates are very potential n they get invited to 2nd round after the 1st interview...
but not many...
most of us got a call within 2 weeks for the next round.so dun worry bout it..i'm sure if u've participated well...they'll call ya. :)
Thanks alot purple for your answer, i hope they will call me! coz i really want to live hk. btw i heard they still have interview till 9th may,goss that too much!

fii0nn
Regular
Regular

Post by fii0nn » Thu, 08 May 2008 3:06 pm

anyway gers, y r u all bringing contact lens solution n stuff into the cabin?? its onli 3.5hrs flight to HK rite..

rx_aelix
Regular
Regular

Post by rx_aelix » Thu, 08 May 2008 8:21 pm

hey guys, the liquids that we can bring in only litmited for taking to cabin right? there is no liquid amount restriction for check-in luggage right? and is a must to pour out the liquid into another container for both cabin luggage and check-in luggage? :???:

rx_aelix
Regular
Regular

Post by rx_aelix » Thu, 08 May 2008 8:23 pm

fii0nn wrote:anyway gers, y r u all bringing contact lens solution n stuff into the cabin?? its onli 3.5hrs flight to HK rite..
erm fii0nn, i only bring in the rewetting drops... i dun think need to pour to another container bah...~~ ??