Singapore Expats

software for PC to make DVD of photos ?

Discuss about computers & Internet. Including mobile phones, home appliances & other gadgets. Read about Windows security risks or virus updates.
1plus1

software for PC to make DVD of photos ?

Post by 1plus1 » Wed, 30 Apr 2008 11:08 pm

My friend uses Mac to make DVD of photos, easy and fun. I'm curious if there's software for PC to put photos together and make DVD. Any one knows?

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 01 May 2008 10:01 am

Nero, Roxio, for that matter almost all commercial programs today have that ability. (or are you looking for a freebie?)
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

1plus1

Post by 1plus1 » Thu, 01 May 2008 10:24 pm

Will look into these. Thanks.

trinity511

Post by trinity511 » Fri, 02 May 2008 10:03 pm

My pc came with windows movie maker which is alright so long as you dont overload it, check whats installed on your computor already you may be surprised. But there is free stuff online also just google

ScoobyDoes
Manager
Manager

Post by ScoobyDoes » Sat, 03 May 2008 10:12 am

trinity511 wrote: check whats installed on your computor already you may be surprised. But there is free stuff online also just google
That's the point...... if your PC came with a DVD writer installed then the software should already be there. Nero is the most common.

If you fitted a DVD writer into the PC later, then there will be software on the CD that came in the box, guaranteed. So either way do a check to see what you have already - i know there is a lot of stuff comes on new PC's that some people have no idea about and this gets more with every version of Windows and brand of PC.