Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
yunli
Regular
Regular

Post by yunli » Wed, 30 Apr 2008 9:28 pm

momoko wrote:
qwertyuiop wrote:
yunli wrote: yah, my nose tip seems bigger and nose seems bigger overall, i hope it will all come down really soon.

eh, want to ask, how long before the silicon is stabilised? am thinking of facial. dunno why after surgery, nose suddenly grow so much blackheads.
=(
hi yunli! ok, so it's good to know that at least what we're experiencing is considered normal. yea, i hope that all the swelling will go away soon. i don't have any bruises (bruising occurred the night after surgery but went away by the next day because i applied arnica cream on them)

my nose has a lot of blackheads too! i think it's cos we can't wash our faces?

i want to apply a pore pack on sat or sun. don't know if it's safe or not.
do u feel ur nose bcum xtremely oil?
mine was leh. i didnt do anything til abt 2 weeks later, n even then, my nose hurts when i tried to stripe off the porepack. i went for facial 1 mth later, it kinda hurts when they massage my face / do extraction.
yah, super oily!!!!

=(

nose not as small as i hoped, but should wait for greater swelling to go down.

sammyboi

Post by sammyboi » Wed, 30 Apr 2008 9:59 pm

qwertyuiop wrote:it's day 5 after my rhinoplasty.. the swelling had subsided by a bit
but i've a question.. my tip is very big now! is it because it's still swollen? it hurts when i touch it, but especially so on the left side.(is this normal?) the tip is big and hard. please tell me the reason it's so big is because it is still swollen and it will get smaller gradually. before the surgery, i had a very small tip. (not just my personal opinion. i consulted with woffles wu before and he told me i shouldn't change it, just do alar and raise the bridge.) the areas between the eyes and bridge and under the eyes also hurt a little if if i stretch the skin (when rubbing my eyes).

i'm going back to nara at the end of may. anyone going too?
end of may? i am going there on 26 may... u did ur nose wif Dr nara>?oh btw ..wats arnica cream use for? where can i get?

leav

Post by leav » Wed, 30 Apr 2008 10:40 pm

Ms Juice wrote:
qwertyuiop wrote:thank you miss juice!
so with alar, i'll be ok on day 5? (when the stitches are removed)
yep... will look quite ok oreadi.... :wink:

5 days to remove stitches? dr pat told me 10 days? HAHHA anyways he gave me dissolvable stitches. its day7 and i still have like dried patches of blood, u call them scabs? on my nose area and im like waiting for eternity for those to fall off it needs so mUCH PATIENCE!

also, my rhino was hurting on day 3 so bad dr pat removed on day 4
actually it was quite obvious that a nosejob was done cos the nose bridge much higher and can take quite a while to get use to something on ur nose
below is the before (one pic) and after (two pics), a lot of diff?

[img][img]http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/7302/40476728rb6.th.jpg[/img] before(alt+p)

[img][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/5407/96573640zc1.th.jpg[/img] after

anyways, i think dr nara in terms of skills i will rcm over dr pat same as addverrk =) and price wise he's better too

A BIG ADVICE: pls dont go alone, u need a LOT OF EMOTIONAL AND MENTAL SUPPORT

sammyboi

Post by sammyboi » Wed, 30 Apr 2008 11:01 pm

leav wrote:
Ms Juice wrote:
qwertyuiop wrote:thank you miss juice!
so with alar, i'll be ok on day 5? (when the stitches are removed)
yep... will look quite ok oreadi.... :wink:

5 days to remove stitches? dr pat told me 10 days? HAHHA anyways he gave me dissolvable stitches. its day7 and i still have like dried patches of blood, u call them scabs? on my nose area and im like waiting for eternity for those to fall off it needs so mUCH PATIENCE!

also, my rhino was hurting on day 3 so bad dr pat removed on day 4
actually it was quite obvious that a nosejob was done cos the nose bridge much higher and can take quite a while to get use to something on ur nose
below is the before (one pic) and after (two pics), a lot of diff?

[img][img]http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/7302/40476728rb6.th.jpg[/img] before(alt+p)

[img][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/5407/96573640zc1.th.jpg[/img] after

anyways, i think dr nara in terms of skills i will rcm over dr pat same as addverrk =) and price wise he's better too

A BIG ADVICE: pls dont go alone, u need a LOT OF EMOTIONAL AND MENTAL SUPPORT
oh... i am going alone .... but i guess the most i will cry alone in the room lol i seriously looking forward ..yeah

shal0m
Regular
Regular

Post by shal0m » Wed, 30 Apr 2008 11:13 pm

hi everyone...i'm now recovering from nose job at tokai last week, i'll share pix soon...

btw, yah i'll say nara is probably better than pat for skills...not that i am commenting on the outcome now, too early to tell...but when i have my kalo implant replaced at nara's, i looked normal by the 4th day, but this time, since i am doing the tip, dr pat had to take out the implant nara placed so he can work on my tip, then replace the implant, the swelling on my forehead and nose bridge did not go away until at least the 7th day...moreover, the last time i didn't take sinecch and this time i actually took...but then again, the nature of surgery is not entirely the same, so there is a benefit of doubt... :-|

good for $$ wise- nara still win by miles...

anesthesia- the last time at nara's, altho i was awake thr'out, i did not feel any pain, and i walked back to hotel after surgery with no prob. this time at tokai, i was awake (again), and by the time he start stitching me up, the pain was excruciating, altho he added LA (can feel the needles) in order to continue, i still felt the stitching and the thread (every one of it)going thr my skin/flesh...very painful...then after surgery, i was so giddy thr'out the nite, that the nurse has to walk me to the toilet, until the next morning... :cry: not sure if i had become weaker or maybe the type of anesthetic drug differs...
Shal0m

momoko
Regular
Regular

Post by momoko » Thu, 01 May 2008 4:52 am

simplegal84 wrote:my nose is pretty oil after rhino.. now look at it.. think maybe shd do alar..nose tip still feel hard and still not very symmetric.. it has been 1 mth.. overall looks natural, a satisfised customer.. wish to do the breast.. need to save up..
doing breasts is such a major decision. have u consulted dr nara yet? im afraid of possible leakages in years down the road.
never too late to change!

leav

Post by leav » Thu, 01 May 2008 10:36 am

HI all, need ur help, is this normal for alar to take so long to heal? my alar is like the 8th day already and still its like this

[img][img]http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/4487/74913205ex7.th.jpg[/img][/img]

any thing to make it heal faster?
]
thanks[/img]

momokui

Post by momokui » Thu, 01 May 2008 11:06 am

Just wondering.. for those who have done eyelid/rhinoplasty in overseas.. do you stay there for a few days then come back or..? will the air pressure actually make you feel more painful?

snowss
Chatter
Chatter

Post by snowss » Thu, 01 May 2008 11:55 am

leav wrote:HI all, need ur help, is this normal for alar to take so long to heal? my alar is like the 8th day already and still its like this

]
thanks[/img]
hi

By 8th day it shld have healed alrdy.

Have u removed the stitches??
I had mine removed on the 6th day and i returned back to work on the 7th day...looking normal except tat my facial expression is a bit stiff :-|
(=^_^=)

leav

Post by leav » Thu, 01 May 2008 12:03 pm

snowss wrote:
leav wrote:HI all, need ur help, is this normal for alar to take so long to heal? my alar is like the 8th day already and still its like this

]
thanks[/img]

hi

I had mine removed on the 6th day and i returned back to work on the 7th day...looking normal except tat my facial expression is a bit stiff :-|
SERIOUS!?! what the hell, why is mine like that, it has THIS LARGE SCAB on both side OMG! my stiches are dissovalbe kind so dont have to remove where did u do urs snoows? im damn pissed

shal0m
Regular
Regular

Post by shal0m » Thu, 01 May 2008 1:31 pm

the wound does not look good at all.
scabs should be removed every time u clean from 2nd/3rd day.
what u have seem like vascular congestion, even necrotic (the blackish area), not good at all.
do u smoke? cos smoking is one of the factors that interfere with healing+ revascularisation. revacularisation is crucial esp when tiisue is cut and stitched up, allowing new capillaries to form, thus carrying blood thr for tissue.
pls go see a PS asap, even if it means u have to see one locally.
if u just got to just any GP, they may not dare to remove the stitch for u in this state, as the edges may give way, as no proper healing take place.
leav wrote:
snowss wrote:

]
thanks[/img]

hi

SERIOUS!?! what the hell, why is mine like that, it has THIS LARGE SCAB on both side OMG! my stiches are dissovalbe kind so dont have to remove where did u do urs snoows? im damn pissed
Shal0m

milkboy

Post by milkboy » Thu, 01 May 2008 2:20 pm

hi i email dr nara abt the duration of my stay in thailand

and he replied i can go back after the surgery is that true?

anyone tried dr nara?

adonz
Regular
Regular

Post by adonz » Thu, 01 May 2008 2:42 pm

:)
Last edited by adonz on Thu, 19 Oct 2017 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

astrogirl
Regular
Regular

Post by astrogirl » Thu, 01 May 2008 2:49 pm

]
thanks[/img]
Looks like weeping blisters..........they look like tiny bubbles and wet, you best have it checked with a dr and do something soon!
Scabs usually refers to dried, hard caps on tender wounds that have healed flatish looking. If the scab falls off, the wound would be healed and looks pink. If the scab is accidently pulled off, at most the wound is some small cut or bleeding but it is flat. Yours is not scabs.
astrogirl

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 01 May 2008 5:18 pm

milkboy wrote:hi i email dr nara abt the duration of my stay in thailand

and he replied i can go back after the surgery is that true?

anyone tried dr nara?
you'll prob want to stay at least one more day after the surgery. Going to be a bit too painful to travel once the LA wears off
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF