Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Ms Juice
Regular
Regular

Post by Ms Juice » Tue, 29 Apr 2008 1:59 pm

qwertyuiop wrote:thank you miss juice!
so with alar, i'll be ok on day 5? (when the stitches are removed)
yep... will look quite ok oreadi.... :wink:

adonz
Regular
Regular

Re: Laser Lipo In Thailand

Post by adonz » Tue, 29 Apr 2008 4:40 pm

:)
Last edited by adonz on Thu, 19 Oct 2017 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

VAINPOT_SG

Re: Laser Lipo In Thailand

Post by VAINPOT_SG » Tue, 29 Apr 2008 5:43 pm

adonz wrote:
meanbeam wrote:Hi,
I will be in Thailand (Bangkok) in July and was wondering if anyone knew if Dr.'s there did Laser Lipo or Smart Lipo as an OUTPATIENT.
Do not want to be put under anthesia or have to stay over in hospital.
Any information would be greatly appreciated.
thanks again.
u can chk out www.apexprofoundbeauty.com (high end n more ex)

www.romrawin.com
www.siamlaserclinic.com (these 2 r recommended by my thai colleague)

i've not tried them before though cos i find the price not significantly cheaper than sg. siam laser clinic is a group of clinics with high end n low end. i went to the low end one for ipl treatments. the low end is pruksa. can google the name.
Do you want to try water jet lipo? I have tried it before. Had extracted 4litres of fats from my thight. I am thinking of doing it on my arms. They uses LA only. You can go back to hotel immediately after the lipo. They can offer better discount if there is more than 3 doing it as a group.

http://www.sp-cosmeticsurgery.com/thailand

adonz
Regular
Regular

Post by adonz » Tue, 29 Apr 2008 6:01 pm

Last edited by adonz on Thu, 19 Oct 2017 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

VAINPOT_SG

Post by VAINPOT_SG » Tue, 29 Apr 2008 6:51 pm

adonz wrote:vainpot_sg u have been trying to get ppl to go for water jet lipo in many forums...

anyway i think the charges on the website is freaking ex.. moreover it sounds like tumescent lipo to me (similar to wad tokai n nara r doing)

laserlipo or smartlipo can be done at the clinics i mentioned in previous post. they dun pump in saline or water or any fluid in your body. basically just melt the fats using laser n suck it out. it's the most fuss free lipo i've done. i did my smartlipo at orchard n immediately after tat i went shopping. tink i had abt 3L of fats drawn out..no downtime at all n only very small amount of LA is used.
Hi adonz, I have tried water jet lipo and smartlipo before and I am satistified with the both result. But I PERSONALLY preferred water jet lipo as more fats were being sucked out and I could see instant result immediately before the swelling kick in. As for Smartlipo it is slightly less invasive compare to waterjet lipo. Both lipo technology has their pro and con. Some prefer to see instant result LIKE ME but some prefer to suffer lesser pain. It is individual preference.

And what wrong's of me sharing my experience with the rest??? This is a forum to share our experience. Waterjet and tumescent lipo is totally different! I had LA too for waterjet and I could even answer a call from my client in the midst of the operation. I don't know if I have alot or very little of LA as I am not practicing Medicines. And that the amount of LA used isn't my main concern. I am more concern about the amount of fats being sucked out. Smartlipo is more ex than waterjet. Smartlipo is more experience than waterjet.

Thanks for sharing your smartlipo experience! :)
I Love My Life!

sammyboi

Post by sammyboi » Wed, 30 Apr 2008 12:19 am

momoko wrote:
yunli wrote: went to grassland

they had some 3d2n thing. i extended one more night. single pax.

leaving sg..

left at 7pm from golden mile. arrived 1000am singapore time at hatyai. transferred to lee gardens hotel with grassland-paid tut tut.

coming back..

waited for guide to pick me up at 1230pm thailand time(thailand is gmt+7). guide forgot till i called. came at 1pm.

reached grassland agent. boarded bus at 115pm.

massive jams at all the customs.

reached singapore at 800am singapore time.

think the other girl who went to nara travelled with a different agent. might be better.

the coming back to singapore was such a torture.
WOW 8AM looks like customs these days is pretty bad.
the other time i went i reach sg abt 4am - 5am!
i think taking flight will be better. i had booked the earliest fligth from tiger at $96(one way), then to n fro bbk to hatyai by airasia(S$100) then bbk to sg (airasia) at $140,coze airasia offter more flights back.. a pity airasia earliset flight is ard 10am which i think its qutie late... tiger better.. earliset flight 6.30am.. least i can reach hatyai by 12pm

Eugenehk

WORLD RENOWNED PROF DR IN THAILAND

Post by Eugenehk » Wed, 30 Apr 2008 12:37 am

If you are considering any of the plastic, cosmetic & laser surgery, I can be of help. My personal friend is a world renowned surgeon in Thailand & beyond. He commands great respect from the government & the people of The Kingdom. Visiting professor of many universities & often feature in National Television & Media. PM me if you are interested more.
Hi !
Anyone who wish to know about Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery at very reasonable cost. Not just for the rich & famous only but available for ordinary folks.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 30 Apr 2008 1:55 am

qwertyuiop wrote:is there anyone who did ONLY alar at dr nara's clinic?
i want to ask if there'll be swelling and bruising too, like rhino. or will it be less severe? is the swelling only around the nose, or will it affect the eyes and cheeks too? will you recover faster from alar?
the more i think about it, the more i regret not getting alar done at the same time. so now, i think i'll go again in june.
haha, finally back in the forum, so many pages liao, haha, busy thread. I did alar one year after my rhino, so can give u an objective view. Alarplasty will only cause the tip os nose area to be hard and swollen, but will deswell and soften gradually after remove stitches :)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: WORLD RENOWNED PROF DR IN THAILAND

Post by aadvark » Wed, 30 Apr 2008 2:25 am

Eugenehk wrote:If you are considering any of the plastic, cosmetic & laser surgery, I can be of help. My personal friend is a world renowned surgeon in Thailand & beyond. He commands great respect from the government & the people of The Kingdom. Visiting professor of many universities & often feature in National Television & Media. PM me if you are interested more.
share in the forum lei...

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 30 Apr 2008 4:05 am

Just read EugeneHK's new thread entitled "PLASTIC & COSMETIC SURGERY abroad by World Renowned Surgeon".

An obvious jibe at me, since I'm the one who introduced the "too cheap to believe" 6000 baht dbl eyelid surgery.

Well, Mr Dubious-PM-Me-To-Find-Out-More-Salesman, why do you have to hide the info of your World-renowned surgeon? Why can't you share it here with the rest of us? Afraid we haven't heard of your "World-renowned Surgeon"?

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Wed, 30 Apr 2008 6:05 am

adonz wrote:rosegarden: i'm facing the same prob as u too! i did face/ chin lipo n buccal fat removal. but that area still chubby! how?! keep me updated if u have found a solution. i heard tat can do botox too but i'm not too sure if i wanna do botox at such a young age...

anyone going to hat yai in may? i wanna go n do lipo but i'm scared to go alone... let me know if anyone is going and i'm welcomed to join! :)
Hi adonz,

may i know where you did the buccal fat removal? How much does it cost?
You be going to hat yai to do lipo for which area? If its for face lipo, i might be interested to join..hehe

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Wed, 30 Apr 2008 6:12 am

aadvark wrote:Just read EugeneHK's new thread entitled "PLASTIC & COSMETIC SURGERY abroad by World Renowned Surgeon".

An obvious jibe at me, since I'm the one who introduced the "too cheap to believe" 6000 baht dbl eyelid surgery.

Well, Mr Dubious-PM-Me-To-Find-Out-More-Salesman, why do you have to hide the info of your World-renowned surgeon? Why can't you share it here with the rest of us? Afraid we haven't heard of your "World-renowned Surgeon"?
Hi addvark,

been waiting to catch you online, but didnt have the luck to see you when im online..hehe. Hmm...wanting to ask you if you can share share the cost for doing lipo on neck and face over at tokai? Was it S$1000 per area?

Eugenehk

TRUST NO ONE

Post by Eugenehk » Wed, 30 Apr 2008 10:56 am

Trust no one here except to see & judge for yourself. This is a fair statement. We all know that good things do not come cheap. Just be a little careful. That's all.
Hi !
Anyone who wish to know about Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery at very reasonable cost. Not just for the rich & famous only but available for ordinary folks.

adonz
Regular
Regular

Post by adonz » Wed, 30 Apr 2008 11:21 am

Last edited by adonz on Thu, 19 Oct 2017 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

qwertyuiop

Post by qwertyuiop » Wed, 30 Apr 2008 12:02 pm

it's day 5 after my rhinoplasty.. the swelling had subsided by a bit
but i've a question.. my tip is very big now! is it because it's still swollen? it hurts when i touch it, but especially so on the left side.(is this normal?) the tip is big and hard. please tell me the reason it's so big is because it is still swollen and it will get smaller gradually. before the surgery, i had a very small tip. (not just my personal opinion. i consulted with woffles wu before and he told me i shouldn't change it, just do alar and raise the bridge.) the areas between the eyes and bridge and under the eyes also hurt a little if if i stretch the skin (when rubbing my eyes).

i'm going back to nara at the end of may. anyone going too?