Singapore Expats

Dermatologist to recommnend

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
mitlan
Regular
Regular

Post by mitlan » Tue, 23 Jan 2007 2:22 pm

oh no i tried calling them to ask for their charges but no one picked up. can pm me more info please?

torquedj

Post by torquedj » Wed, 24 Jan 2007 9:03 am

i need to thank all who have recommended me their dermatologists. I tried to book an appt with Prof Roy Chan but his earliest date is 8th Feb. i could not wait tat long so went to dr loke. seems alot of people in another forum are seeing him so went to try it out. he promised me my condition should get better in maximum 3-4days. i am hoping for the best!!! :D

akane
Regular
Regular

Post by akane » Wed, 24 Jan 2007 12:24 pm

Wow, the earliest appontment with Prof Chan is 08/Feb? He is damn popular as usual. i like his consultation and the cream he prescribe me. Never mind, since you get Dr Loke, he is good and well recemmended too. Take care and eat well....

torquedj

Post by torquedj » Wed, 24 Jan 2007 5:38 pm

i hope i get well soon too . i really cannot stand the condition of my skin esp my face 1 month ago when i started work. this office is polluted with their renovation fumes.

no cleaners to vacumm and tidy up the place. i even had to vacumm this place on my own.

i am going to propose to the boss that i recommend him a friend who is in the cleaning business. i am also using him in my house. the products he use are eco-friendly and is friendly on people like me. my boss should have a taste of what is clean working environment and superb 5 star housekeeping service. damn!

back to dr loke, i think my condition was not at its worst so i do not think he knows how bad it can be. i hope there need not be a time he has to see that situation.

torquedj

Post by torquedj » Wed, 21 Feb 2007 4:44 pm

hmm ... Dr Loke's medcine did work well ... but once i stopped medication, the conditon returned ... then i went back to him again and got medicine for a longer period ... eczema, allergic rhinitis, sensitive nose , skin and eyes realli suck big time ........ :mad: Anyways ... happy CNY to all out there !!

teeoff

Post by teeoff » Wed, 21 Feb 2007 11:00 pm

torquedj wrote:hmm ... Dr Loke's medcine did work well ... but once i stopped medication, the conditon returned ... then i went back to him again and got medicine for a longer period ... eczema, allergic rhinitis, sensitive nose , skin and eyes realli suck big time ........ :mad: Anyways ... happy CNY to all out there !!
great to know that you are satisfied with your visit to dr loke! makes me happy that i made a good recommendation and helped someone

mitlan
Regular
Regular

Post by mitlan » Sat, 24 Feb 2007 1:28 pm

any tried Dr Georgia Lee before? heard of this doc where alot of celebs go to. any comments on this doc?

LindiB

Dermatologist

Post by LindiB » Mon, 21 Apr 2008 3:02 pm

Could anyone please give me the number for Prof. Chan?

dddd

dermatologist for hair

Post by dddd » Sun, 27 Apr 2008 7:18 pm

any derm who is good at treating hair loss ?

Return to “Beauty, Health & Fitness”