Singapore Expats

JAL - JAPAN Airlines

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Zara

Post by Zara » Mon, 21 Apr 2008 8:04 pm

mirachel wrote:
hey girls, i have visible scars in on my hands. will you be failed immediately if i hve scars?
I have scars too. scars from handling animals. They are only obvious when you look closely.
I didn't get into the finalo round at first, but then loast minute they called me and told me I still have a chance.
Yup.. in Tokyo training now.
:D
I have scars on both of my elbows, like those red patches. :(

I have tattoo on my lower back but it cant be seen if i wear spaghetti strap & pant. Will they check your whole body thoroughly?

Thanks.

mirachel

Post by mirachel » Mon, 21 Apr 2008 8:31 pm

Zara wrote:
mirachel wrote:
hey girls, i have visible scars in on my hands. will you be failed immediately if i hve scars?
I have scars too. scars from handling animals. They are only obvious when you look closely.
I didn't get into the finalo round at first, but then loast minute they called me and told me I still have a chance.

I have tattoo on my lower back but it cant be seen if i wear spaghetti strap & pant. Will they check your whole body thoroughly?

Thanks.

Hmmm.. the body check will be somehow the same as other airline checks I guess.
Not sure if you can hide it, but then if they ask if you have the tatoos, you'll have to probably answer truthfully.

:(

Zara

Post by Zara » Mon, 21 Apr 2008 8:41 pm

mirachel wrote:
Zara wrote:
mirachel wrote: I have scars too. scars from handling animals. They are only obvious when you look closely.

Thanks.

Hmmm.. the body check will be somehow the same as other airline checks I guess.
Not sure if you can hide it, but then if they ask if you have the tatoos, you'll have to probably answer truthfully.

:(
Ok thanks gal. I guess i will worry about that if i can manage to pass all their assessment.

Another question, to apply we need to provide 4R photo, can it be those taken casually or at studio?

Thanks.

jiap

Post by jiap » Tue, 22 Apr 2008 2:04 pm

hey dear, mine are PETS! ;x mostly they got spooked by smtg, so they freaked out and ran off, leaving me with not to pleasant marks.
im a wildflower busting out, i go boom

juzaga1

Post by juzaga1 » Tue, 22 Apr 2008 5:45 pm

I didnt make it for my medical test during the last intake.

I wonder can i still try. :cry:

Princess_V

Post by Princess_V » Tue, 22 Apr 2008 6:24 pm

juzaga1 wrote:I didnt make it for my medical test during the last intake.

What's ur prob?

juzaga1

Post by juzaga1 » Thu, 24 Apr 2008 4:35 am

Princess_V wrote:

What's ur prob?

Spine problem.

snow white

Post by snow white » Thu, 24 Apr 2008 10:34 am

How serious is ur spine prob? As I knew, not every person got very straight spine. I checked myself, my spine also not very straight. JAL very particular about spine?? do you do the functional test to prove ur spine can perform normal duty? really pity to lost the chance just because of ur spine prob.

juzaga1 wrote:
Princess_V wrote:

What's ur prob?

Spine problem.

balukugirl
Regular
Regular

Post by balukugirl » Fri, 25 Apr 2008 2:11 pm

balukugirl wrote:I have a qns. I do not have a o level. In fact an N level cert with ITE in office skill. Do I met the requirement like this?
no one answer my question :( or this question is too silly? :roll:
' -Sweet Sweet Love `

akiheartfelt
Regular
Regular

Post by akiheartfelt » Fri, 25 Apr 2008 6:02 pm

balukugirl wrote:
balukugirl wrote:I have a qns. I do not have a o level. In fact an N level cert with ITE in office skill. Do I met the requirement like this?
no one answer my question :( or this question is too silly? :roll:
i think you can find the requirement at recruitment website itself? :)

renn
Regular
Regular

Post by renn » Mon, 28 Apr 2008 10:53 pm

i have a question.....
Have you ever consider joining another airlines? Why?
if my answer is yes..SIA.. anyone can suggest to me, should i tell them the truth, or say no. in case they ask u are singaporean so why dun u join SIA..if i say yes. den wat should i write there ??

balukugirl
Regular
Regular

Post by balukugirl » Tue, 29 Apr 2008 9:53 am

renn wrote:i have a question.....
if my answer is yes..SIA.. anyone can suggest to me, should i tell them the truth, or say no. in case they ask u are singaporean so why dun u join SIA..if i say yes. den wat should i write there ??
just say the truth i guess. And say u r more interested in JAL cos of the culture? =D This is wad i wrote but i dun intend to apply anymore.
' -Sweet Sweet Love `

mehmeh
Regular
Regular

Post by mehmeh » Tue, 29 Apr 2008 10:04 am

i guess u shd jus tell them how u feel.. do u really wanna join another airline.. they did ask me this question before during the interview, why i didn't choose SIA since im a Singaporean, but i just told them its bcos all along i always admire Japanese culture, and also their language.. :)

If you write yes, probably you can just tell them you will like to try flying with JAL to learn the Japanese culture, to fulfill your wishes before heading to a local airline? But i guess the chances will be slimmer cos they don't wanna waste the effort to train you, in the end you move on to another airline.. :D

mehmeh
Regular
Regular

Post by mehmeh » Tue, 29 Apr 2008 10:08 am

balukugirl wrote:
just say the truth i guess. And say u r more interested in JAL cos of the culture? =D This is wad i wrote but i dun intend to apply anymore.
haha.. u change ur mind not to apply JAL liao? tml is the 30th, guess u must be soooo gan jiong.. but don't give up ya.. all the best.. :D

balukugirl
Regular
Regular

Post by balukugirl » Tue, 29 Apr 2008 10:15 am

mehmeh wrote:
balukugirl wrote:
haha.. u change ur mind not to apply JAL liao? tml is the 30th, guess u must be soooo gan jiong.. but don't give up ya.. all the best.. :D
haha. yah. so gan jiong lor heart almost going to drop out soon somemore i haven prepared my stuff :cry:

Not applying for JAL le cauz qualification matters =( Dont wanna waste my stamp. hEE sounds stupid~ :???:
' -Sweet Sweet Love `