Singapore Expats

KALO plastic surgery clinic in JB

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
prettyface07

Post by prettyface07 » Tue, 15 Apr 2008 11:04 am

tanjhj wrote:Hi,

I thank you for your feedback, in fact i do know that some doc operate under Pte Ltd for less tax payment legally rather than sole prop or partnership.. however due to the strict control of singapore medical board, the doc are still liable personally for their profesiional mistakes and can remove their license to practise if needed. for sg doc, if their license is removed or barred, they can effective cant work anywhere in the world that only accept cetified doc. this is diff from country to country as their law and medical board can be different.

why dont you check with singapore medical board to know more? Even psychologist and psychiatrist are heavily controlled and monitored in singapore by their respective board.

AS mentioned earlier, i am ok with Yen or anyone who support kalo. it is a humane thing. infact i m only against kalo on their refual to do revision for free or small nominal fees for patients like most doctors in singapore did.

If kalo can do that and improved their doctors quality with fully certified doctors and treat PS patient professionally AND responsibly as sg docs would, i will think it is another good choice to go for Ps.

i am only against their current ethics and profesionallism, rather than kalo as a whole.

just see singapore PS cases. even botox or meso is under big hooha and subject to future controls measures by medical board. another one is Cosmetic saloon like TLC @ paragon ( a pte ltd) can only do simple cosmetic procedures botox and eyelid stiching method. they cant nor allowed even to do cutting method for eyelid.. that is what control is in spore compared to msia.
Yaya,
Funny post

so you pay for the consultation fee at kalo?

So do you operate comany before in Sin or Malaysia?
Ops wrong question sure no la. :lol: :lol:
Wish to be in beauty heaven

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Tue, 15 Apr 2008 8:03 pm

prettyface07 wrote:

I thank you for your feedback, in fact i do know that some doc operate under Pte Ltd for less tax payment legally rather than sole prop or partnership.. however due to the strict control of singapore medical board, the doc are still liable personally for their profesiional mistakes and can remove their license to practise if needed. for sg doc, if their license is removed or barred, they can effective cant work anywhere in the world that only accept cetified doc. this is diff from country to country as their law and medical board can be different.

why dont you check with singapore medical board to know more? Even psychologist and psychiatrist are heavily controlled and monitored in singapore by their respective board.

AS mentioned earlier, i am ok with Yen or anyone who support kalo. it is a humane thing. infact i m only against kalo on their refual to do revision for free or small nominal fees for patients like most doctors in singapore did.

If kalo can do that and improved their doctors quality with fully certified doctors and treat PS patient professionally AND responsibly as sg docs would, i will think it is another good choice to go for Ps.

i am only against their current ethics and profesionallism, rather than kalo as a whole.

just see singapore PS cases. even botox or meso is under big hooha and subject to future controls measures by medical board. another one is Cosmetic saloon like TLC @ paragon ( a pte ltd) can only do simple cosmetic procedures botox and eyelid stiching method. they cant nor allowed even to do cutting method for eyelid.. that is what control is in spore compared to msia.
Yaya,
Funny post

Is yours a joke? am i suppose to laugh?

both, my parent have sole proprieter, pte ltd company in singapore and sdn bhd in malaysia as my family have trading firms in both company.

anyway, it was not a joke for my prev threads, just wanna clarify in case as my english is bad
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

prettyface07

Post by prettyface07 » Tue, 15 Apr 2008 8:12 pm

tanjhj wrote:
prettyface07 wrote:

Yaya,
Funny post

Is yours a joke? am i suppose to laugh?

both, my parent have sole proprieter, pte ltd company in singapore and sdn bhd in malaysia as my family have trading firms in both company.

anyway, it was not a joke for my prev threads, just wanna clarify in case as my english is bad
Oh it urs parent not you la.

sole proprietor humms, Urs parent got sooo many company how come still got sole proprietor not Pte Ltd? sure U lie to everyone lol.
Singaporeans who have many biz will not reg his/her company under sole proprietor cause their personal assets are not protected.
Touch wood if their company go bankrupt they have to sell all their assets to cover the loss.

Which company your parents run maybe I know them?
Wish to be in beauty heaven

Pern.p

Rhino & alarplasty

Post by Pern.p » Sat, 19 Apr 2008 10:36 am

Hi,

I hav just done my rhinoplasty & alarplasty on 17/04/08 at Kalo JB.
The job done very suceessfully.
No pain through out the op,but when the Dr doctor inject Anethestic abit pain.

I witnessed the type of implant that was used on me, & it was very very soft.

I started to swell badly on the second day.This is normal lor.
Remember to use ice with cloth/cold compress on the area to reduce the swell.
be gentle to your face when doing that.
Thank God,the Swell start to go down today.

One thing prepare afew dose of panadol.It helps you to sleep better reduce certain discomfort.

Regards
Pern

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Re: ehllo

Post by princessli » Tue, 22 Apr 2008 7:17 pm

shal0m wrote:
hello84 wrote:don't say abt the sale lady ever the doctor is inexperience... he only can treat those nose tat which just need a implant those complicated job i dun think he worth de experience...
their staff ah...sigh...to be fair, ms tay still can be considered 'nice', the other one (rachel?), i don't know what to say, like if u ask her more qns she'll rip u apart or something.
i forgot which forumer (now i don't have time to browse backwards), she went back to remove stitch after rhino by the other staff, she actually left one (or more?) stitch behind which developed into infection...

the doc? it was dr song who did for me. he claimed he had lots of experience in china and korea, don't know true or not lah. but sure that implied that he must know what he is doing with that so-called "korean gortex" they have at kalo...i was too naive to believe...
he told me he will only give me another 2-3mm (the most) on my bridge, as i have high bridge by nature, my primary reason for the implant was to lengthen my tip, which was a result of a failed tip plasty+ alarplasty by a local famous PS.
anyway, to cut long story short, when i had the nose implant removed, cos i found it too high and my tip same as before, it was at least 7mm thick at the bridge...OMG OMG...i think he can only augment one type of nose- simple flat nose, one size for all.

i ever asked the staff why they don't put dr song's name on the wall, like they put on dr yap's, they just smiled and did not answer.
Its me rachel left the stitch there i had to go back.. din think it was worth mentioning , though when i called to tell them they were quite kanchiong n insisted i go back asap to get it out" if its thread u gota come back quick" i had asked can i come back 1 month later when im gettin injection

anyway din think it was a big issue since seems like other docs have that too and it din cause any real damage to me but ya rachels attitude sucks lol
ya tot it was strange y they put only 1 doc name up, thought mayb they put up later or wat. whatever.

yippie11244

Post by yippie11244 » Tue, 22 Apr 2008 11:27 pm

Hi, ps kakis..
I'm new in this forum, have been reading all the interesting stories from u gals. Tomorrow will be going to Kalo JB to look see look see....
I'm very tempting to do my eyes, will check out more details from there.

yippie11244

Post by yippie11244 » Wed, 23 Apr 2008 7:07 pm

I've visited Kalo this afternoon, the doc said my eyelids are too droppy and thick, she advice me to do 3 procedures: dlb eyelid with muscle lifting plus "kai yan tou"...
I'm a bit worry, after doing all these procedures, dunno how my eyes will look like...
Maybe should seek for more advice from other doc first.
Anyway, need to thank yenyen and her hubby... they are really friendly and helpful!

yoshimi

Re: Rhino & alarplasty

Post by yoshimi » Thu, 24 Apr 2008 1:00 pm

Pern.p wrote:Hi,

One thing prepare afew dose of panadol.It helps you to sleep better reduce certain discomfort.

Regards
Pern
Hi may I knw what's the cost for the rhinoplasty? Any pics to show.. Thx

Pern.p

Post by Pern.p » Thu, 24 Apr 2008 9:11 pm

yoshimi wrote:
Pern.p wrote:Hi,

Regards
Pern
Hi may I knw what's the cost for the rhinoplasty? Any pics to show.. Thx
Hi,

My nose still swollen so not yet.
If you really keen about PS maybe you want to join the PS gathering this Sunday.

Seeing is believing rather than read all the Good or bad postings.
I will be joining this Sunday gathering,if you interested maybe can come down & intro yourself.There will be many PS buddies who have done in different countries coming too.

Please click the link below for venu & date

http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/su ... tml#318437

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Thu, 24 Apr 2008 11:51 pm

congratz to your sucesssful PS.

Hi all,

Tomolo, there is a 30 mins chinese documentary about PS and PS done Overseas. It is on 1030pm Fri Channel 8 TCS.

Do watch it! maybe can see yen on TV again tomolo
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

Pern.p

Post by Pern.p » Fri, 25 Apr 2008 11:22 am

tanjhj wrote:congratz to your sucesssful PS.

Hi all,

Tomolo, there is a 30 mins chinese documentary about PS and PS done Overseas. It is on 1030pm Fri Channel 8 TCS.

Do watch it! maybe can see yen on TV again tomolo
Hi,

Thanks for your concern.
Are you coming down for PS gathering?
Since you post alot of infomation about PS,I sure you will come without failing to share right!

See you

Copper

Post by Copper » Fri, 25 Apr 2008 2:16 pm

[quote="Pern.p"]Hi,

Regards
Pern[/quote]

Hi Pern,

Can provide me the contact details and address of Kalo JB? Any website to browse?
Thxs :)

momokui

Post by momokui » Sun, 27 Apr 2008 7:59 pm

Any successful stories on the eyelids? Thanks :)))

beannie

Post by beannie » Sun, 27 Apr 2008 11:12 pm

Hi there

Do you intend to do at Kalos then? I did mine last year Aug. Remove eyelids excess fats with muscle lifting.

My eyes have recovered and my eyes still look the same ( can't really see the different with the lifting, maybe as i age, i will be able to know the difference.) but my eyelids don't look so puffy now.

First few days were horrible for me. If you wish to know more info of the whole procedure, do PM me and i will most willing to share with you.

yippie11244 wrote:I've visited Kalo this afternoon, the doc said my eyelids are too droppy and thick, she advice me to do 3 procedures: dlb eyelid with muscle lifting plus "kai yan tou"...
I'm a bit worry, after doing all these procedures, dunno how my eyes will look like...

momokui

Post by momokui » Mon, 28 Apr 2008 10:13 pm

I'm going to Kalo this coming Wednesday. Don't know what he's going to ask me to do... Feel a bit nervous yet excited... do they always ask you to do muscle lifting? as far as Im concerned.. mine is not that bad.. I have 1 single eyelid and the other side is perfectly okay.. =\

What is the recovery rate normally? If everything is okay, I'm planning to do it on Wed and then go back to work on Monday...