Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
jellybean08

bond signing

Post by jellybean08 » Mon, 21 Apr 2008 12:24 pm

hi hi ... am still waiting for email to go down stc to sign bond ... anyone like me who is startin in early may and still waiting for the email ? heard they 'll send u an email & bond signing is two wks b4 ya training date .. :???:

Sokeai
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Sokeai » Mon, 21 Apr 2008 12:55 pm

Hello Jellybean, i'm starting early June, waiting for their email too. Yet to receive it though i mailed back the docs to them like a week ago?
Hello there!

jellybean08

Post by jellybean08 » Mon, 21 Apr 2008 1:13 pm

hello sokeai ,
yupz .. same here .. i mailed them abt 1 wk ago ... but my trainin startin soon as its early may ... hmmm ... wondering how come i hafen received anything to sign bond ?

anyone startin in late april or early may who hafen received email ?

Cost19

Post by Cost19 » Mon, 21 Apr 2008 5:08 pm

greenie_shrooms, can i have ur msn add?

Zara

Post by Zara » Mon, 21 Apr 2008 5:58 pm

I need some help here.

I have failed the Management round in June last year & my last walk-in attempt is in December last year.

I plan to go to the walk-in interview this coming sunday, on the section "Have you applied on any previous occasion for employment in any capacity with SIA? Give date & position applied for", should i put June or Dec 07?

Thanks.

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Mon, 21 Apr 2008 10:26 pm

grumpy and strawberryprincess: i went over and greeted your class yesterday!! the class with the "faboulous 8" guys.. also the second gal who introduced herself.. with the sha gua fringe.. and of cos, i was looking at the flower all the time.. :D

can u all come up and tell me who u all are?
the world at your doorstep

jasurinu

Post by jasurinu » Mon, 21 Apr 2008 10:34 pm

Just want to check with you guys for those whom have tried the interview before but have fail. When you go for interview again, did you put the date on the previous fail attempt or just put its ur first time?

If you put you have previously gone for the interview would they dig out the system to see how come you was boot out and reduce your chances of getting in ?

For the recent recruit, is there any candidate who got in who doesnt have good complexion as in open pores and whitehead, blackhead face problem ?

Hope someone can advise me on the above

renn
Regular
Regular

Post by renn » Tue, 22 Apr 2008 8:32 pm

may i ask those who starting your training, when did u go for the interview? which mth?
Last edited by renn on Mon, 04 Aug 2008 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jiakel
Regular
Regular

Post by jiakel » Tue, 22 Apr 2008 8:39 pm

jasurinu wrote:Just want to check with you guys for those whom have tried the interview before but have fail. When you go for interview again, did you put the date on the previous fail attempt or just put its ur first time?

If you put you have previously gone for the interview would they dig out the system to see how come you was boot out and reduce your chances of getting in ?

For the recent recruit, is there any candidate who got in who doesnt have good complexion as in open pores and whitehead, blackhead face problem ?

yes please put all the times you've failed. its very important to be honest as they can just check their database for your applications.

and nope definitely they wouldnt reduce your chances of getting in. i failed the first time 'cos i had a few pimples (didnt cover properly) due to exams stress. the sec time, the kebaya person asked me why i failed the first time and how i attempted to rectify the probs and i got through. during management they asked me again and i got through too. i think they just want you to understand your own probs and rectify them.

and dont worry too much about complexion; as long as it can be covered they wouldnt be so hard on you. who in the world has perfect complexion?? good luck!

jiakel
Regular
Regular

Post by jiakel » Tue, 22 Apr 2008 8:41 pm

renn wrote:may i ask those who starting your training, when did u go for the interview? which mth? cos i went for silkair interview last wk, they told me their training starting in june, they cant wait for me, cos i have another contract wif another company which end july. so i juz wan to find out for SQ how long will they take to start a class.
hi! for SQ, they will roughly wait 6 months for you. but there are chances they might ask you back for a review just before you start training to see if you've changed since the interview.

strawberryprincess

Post by strawberryprincess » Tue, 22 Apr 2008 9:52 pm

yingying2888 wrote:grumpy and strawberryprincess: i went over and greeted your class yesterday!! the class with the "faboulous 8" guys.. also the second gal who introduced herself.. with the sha gua fringe.. and of cos, i was looking at the flower all the time.. :D

can u all come up and tell me who u all are?
wahaha...i think i'm pretty easy to rem...hmmm...should i tell who i'm or rather who we are? cuz i think i know who you are le. Wanna make a guess? wahahaha...

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Tue, 22 Apr 2008 10:54 pm

the gal sitting in the same group as the flower? i cant remember your name though.. but i think you're the one sitting nearest to the windows.. haha
the world at your doorstep

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Tue, 22 Apr 2008 11:24 pm

wei~~ my class only 2 pathertic males la. =\\\
the world at your doorstep.

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Tue, 22 Apr 2008 11:30 pm

jasurinu wrote:Just want to check with you guys for those whom have tried the interview before but have fail. When you go for interview again, did you put the date on the previous fail attempt or just put its ur first time?

ME LA ME LA.
my skin no good no good. *shakes head*
but i pass interview last year december leh, considered recent? lol
the world at your doorstep.

serenade

Post by serenade » Wed, 23 Apr 2008 1:06 am

what if complexion is not very smooth under the light? will get booted out? :???:

btw would like to ask, if training starts, leave cant be taken even to attend graduation ceremony?