Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
danita

Braces

Post by danita » Wed, 09 Apr 2008 3:27 pm

Hey Aadvark,

What sort of braces are you considering? I'm saving up to get mine done too but I'm hoping to go the Invisalign route.

I've been looking at orthodontic rates in Thailand and it is quite a bit cheaper, but I'm not sure it's an option for invisalign because I think you need to get a series of moulds fitted and they need to be upgraded at regular intervals. I know nothing about normal braces, but if you don't need regular pop-ins like invisalign, then BKK seems to have a few dental clinics that fit cheap braces.

Cobbing

Post by Cobbing » Wed, 09 Apr 2008 3:51 pm

speedyy wrote:will the dimple look very fake after surgery?
hi, actually it looks alrite when smile however when people touch ur dimple , they will actually feel it there is something like hard ingrown pimples in the skin.

Cobbing

Post by Cobbing » Wed, 09 Apr 2008 4:09 pm

lil_ab wrote:
simplegal84 wrote:will dr nara give MC?
MC???? if you re a working adult, n wouldnt mind colleagues questioning you about yr trip to Thai just to see a doc for whatever reason, ask for 1 then, even with the MC, i bet no one will be able to read it as it will most prob be in thai, how about a receipt as well so you will be able to claim from e company you re working for? I have been there n done tt after i made up my mind within a short period, and it has been 2 mths since . Lots of realli weird questions coming from yr post since last yr .. . if u are sincere and plan to go hatyai to see Dr Nara. . jus book a coach n GO. . . .i bet u did read feedbacks from those who had done it with Dr Nara.

p.s pls dont show enthusiasm if you are not sincere at all. . so pls dont exchange nos in e very 1st place n end up not answering calls

:?

hi, i think you are cool . and i agree what you say . Be bold and confidence :lol:

simplegal84
Regular
Regular

Post by simplegal84 » Wed, 09 Apr 2008 9:52 pm

i dun remember i gave u my hp #. even if someone din pick up ur call, cant u sms? dun anyhow judge and post ur judgment on others.
everyone has their own schedule and business to attend to, dun have to ans to anyone here when or whether they wan to go anot.
PS is a big thing, some need encouragement, some need more info, if u are not willing to ans to the qn, then dun write anything unpleasant.

anyway i came back from rhino already.

i dun even know what do u mean by insincere at all.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: Braces

Post by aadvark » Thu, 10 Apr 2008 3:03 am

danita wrote:Hey Aadvark,

What sort of braces are you considering? I'm saving up to get mine done too but I'm hoping to go the Invisalign route.

I've been looking at orthodontic rates in Thailand and it is quite a bit cheaper, but I'm not sure it's an option for invisalign because I think you need to get a series of moulds fitted and they need to be upgraded at regular intervals. I know nothing about normal braces, but if you don't need regular pop-ins like invisalign, then BKK seems to have a few dental clinics that fit cheap braces.
i consulted with some thai dental clinics online, they were all pushing for me to take up the invisialign. It would cost around SGD 8K. But unlike the usual way where they create a new mould every few mths, they will create a whole series of moulds (prob based on computed approximation) where you can change yourself from start to end.

but still 8k is a hefty sum, compared to braces for like 3k in sg
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

sampam
Regular
Regular

lots of info credentials photos etc needed on nara please?

Post by sampam » Thu, 10 Apr 2008 8:22 am

aadvark or anybody who has done work with nara etc

Who the hell is this guy? and how can he afford to offer at those prices?

dont get me wrong between me and my partner we have been to the best around bangkok PS wise(preecha, greechart, somyos, poomee, witoon etc etc) and to quite a few but who is NARA DONSAKUL?

the thing is im considering lipo now and his prices are just unbelievable. Yanhee for example charge 1000USD per point and he charges 350usd???? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

If i go for thigh(circumferential), buttocks, abdomen(circumferential ie including love handles and touch of back) etc prices range from 3000-5000usd for all that and it would be GA. by his prices id only need to pay around 1100usd or something ridiculous like that.

Having spoken to a few doctors and PS they have warned me of Nara and that he has botched many jobs on patients. So im apprehensive.

He has no website. His receptionists dont really speak english. Thai plastic surgeons society said he isnt a member and nobody seems to know his credentials????????

Sure I too would like the best surgeon for cheap but I dont want to endanger my own life or disfigure myself due to my stingyness. At this point i just want to know who the hell this guy is, his training, expeirence, errors and botches, credentials and training and memberships etc

aadvark you have been to both nara and tokai. which clinic did you think looked better cleaner and more well equipped? which doctor is clearly more experienced?

Can anybody forward me any before/after photos via pm of anything they have had nara do to them?

Though I love his prices im scared of lack of any info credentials and or any memberships etc.

danita

Re: Braces

Post by danita » Thu, 10 Apr 2008 8:39 am

aadvark wrote:
i consulted with some thai dental clinics online, they were all pushing for me to take up the invisialign. It would cost around SGD 8K. But unlike the usual way where they create a new mould every few mths, they will create a whole series of moulds (prob based on computed approximation) where you can change yourself from start to end.

but still 8k is a hefty sum, compared to braces for like 3k in sg
Wow. 8K. I think it's probably only 2-3K more in Singapore isn't it? If so I'd rather do it in Singapore. I don't really like the idea of changing a mould myself because these things are never static and can never safely be predicted so much in advance. Besides, it'll be good to have someone regularly monitor the progress of my teeth. My job doesn't allow for visible braces unfortunately. But I guess there are tooth-coloured ones that I may consider. Are you planning to get tooth-coloured ones? I've heard good things about Damon braces but they're visible. They're supposed to take a shorter period to correct teeth, and with better results.

topboy

Post by topboy » Thu, 10 Apr 2008 9:09 am

hey, im planning to head to dr.nara on around 14 june. anyone wanna go with me? pm me pls. im going alone, confirm bored. :?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: lots of info credentials photos etc needed on nara pleas

Post by aadvark » Thu, 10 Apr 2008 10:55 am

sampam wrote:aadvark or anybody who has done work with nara etc

dont get me wrong between me and my partner we have been to the best around bangkok PS wise(preecha, greechart, somyos, poomee, witoon etc etc) and to quite a few but who is NARA DONSAKUL?

the thing is im considering lipo now and his prices are just unbelievable. Yanhee for example charge 1000USD per point and he charges 350usd???? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?
If i go for thigh(circumferential), buttocks, abdomen(circumferential ie including love handles and touch of back) etc prices range from 3000-5000usd for all that and it would be GA. by his prices id only need to pay around 1100usd or something ridiculous like that.

Having spoken to a few doctors and PS they have warned me of Nara and that he has botched many jobs on patients. So im apprehensive.

He has no website. His receptionists dont really speak english. Thai plastic surgeons society said he isnt a member and nobody seems to know his credentials????????

Sure I too would like the best surgeon for cheap but I dont want to endanger my own life or disfigure myself due to my stingyness. At this point i just want to know who the hell this guy is, his training, expeirence, errors and botches, credentials and training and memberships etc

aadvark you have been to both nara and tokai. which clinic did you think looked better cleaner and more well equipped? which doctor is clearly more experienced?

Can anybody forward me any before/after photos via pm of anything they have had nara do to them?

Though I love his prices im scared of lack of any info credentials and or any memberships etc.
my god, can this post be any more contrived? :shock: It's so riddled with contradictions that I won't bother to provide you with any details, because i deeply doubt the authenticity and sincerity of the post.

You know my nick and have obviously read all my previous posts, and yet you cannot gather enough info abt dr nara from 100+ pages? You are either severely lazy or deficit in your comprehension skills.

if you have been to the best of PS, why aren't you going back to them since u deem them the best? If you have spoken to SO many doctors who warned you of Nara and his botched jobs, obviously you have already made up your mind not to go to Nara.

implicitly, it also means you have already gathered all the info you need about Nara, so why bother to post this crap other than with the intention to smear dr nara's name? sheesh, i hope this is not the work of some PS agent wanting to detract customers to their own clinic for the sake of commission :mad:

just for the record, Dr Nara is in hatyai, not Bangkok, so if you have indeed been talking to your 'best' surgeons about Nara of Bangkok, then perhaps you have gotten a case of mistaken identity (doubtful, very doubtful).

operating costs in hatyai is obviously lower than bangkok, so the reduced prices are not surprising in the least. Dr Nara uses LA with sedatives, not GA. GA is pretty costly, so not using GA reduces the price by a bit as well. LA with sedative is not painful, and doesn't carry the horrid disorientation and nausea that comes after GA, so it's perhaps a better choice for us as well.

as for botched cases, i have yet to come across any from the forum. and though tokai seems better equipped ( i have been to tokai twice and nara twice), if i had a choice, i wld still go back to nara, because i find him more experienced and i still trust his workmanship more than dr pat.

as for ur claims about his credentials and membership etc, it's totally a moot point since we can argue all we like abt his credentials but still no one else in this thread wld be able to verify it. (anyway, Dr Nara has published papers on PS in thailand, a simple google would reveal it, so your claims about him not being on the thai PS board and has no credentials is preposterous. Would a hospital allow a non-certified doc to perform BA in its surgery room? Yes, Dr nara performs some of the more complicated surgeries in a proper hospital in hatyai.)

he could have been trained in a butcher shop for all i care, but dr nara has produced consistent and good work for me and my frens so far , so it doesn't matter to me whether u go to him or not, but i wun let u smear the good doctor's name.

i started this thread to find company for my PS trip in dec 07. My trip is completed but I am still contributing to this thread because people have been asking me for info on dr nara, so i'm doing this out of GOODWILL. so dun come waltzing in here and start demanding pix and proof of dr nara's good works, go back to your bangkok ps, or watever place u deem fit.

lil_ab

Post by lil_ab » Thu, 10 Apr 2008 12:05 pm

simplegal84 wrote:i dun remember i gave u my hp #. even if someone din pick up ur call, cant u sms? dun anyhow judge and post ur judgment on others.
everyone has their own schedule and business to attend to, dun have to ans to anyone here when or whether they wan to go anot.
PS is a big thing, some need encouragement, some need more info, if u are not willing to ans to the qn, then dun write anything unpleasant.

anyway i came back from rhino already.

i dun even know what do u mean by insincere at all.
U dun remember giving me, cause u didnt in e first place. I heard of u from one of the forumers, after exchanging nos. . u totally ignored all her calls & you left a bad impression since. By looking at yr past post. . some quest are really silly.. mb a better way is to pm the person instead of posing it on e thread, like yrs eg. if MC will be given??,is it SCARY TO STAY IN HOSPITAL ?? (it doesnt seem to be a sincere quest) is like if you are having constipation, yr main concern is not whether you are able to clear yr bowels, yr worries is on the toilet instead. Get the point?? You want someone to give encouragement like " no , no hospital stay is perfectly safe. . no ghost, all humans no need to be scared, pls go for yr BA ok" I dun ans to yr quest cause i dont see a need to, it will only lead to arguements. I just want you to know that ppl do read yr post. .especially real dumb ones. I am not unpleasant , mb just straight and direct.

Anyway, pls note that i posted wad i said earlier before u went for yr surgery there. Now that u have done it, CONGRATS alright. . u did it finally!!!!!!!

8-)
Confession with yr mouth and believing in yr heart

sampam
Regular
Regular

Post by sampam » Thu, 10 Apr 2008 12:37 pm

aadvark wrote:
sampam wrote:aadvark or anybody who has done work with nara etc

my god, can this post be any more contrived? :shock: It's so riddled with contradictions that I won't bother to provide you with any details, because i deeply doubt the authenticity and sincerity of the post.

You know my nick and have obviously read all my previous posts, and yet you cannot gather enough info abt dr nara from 100+ pages? You are either severely lazy or deficit in your comprehension skills.

if you have been to the best of PS, why aren't you going back to them since u deem them the best? If you have spoken to SO many doctors who warned you of Nara and his botched jobs, obviously you have already made up your mind not to go to Nara.

implicitly, it also means you have already gathered all the info you need about Nara, so why bother to post this crap other than with the intention to smear dr nara's name? sheesh, i hope this is not the work of some PS agent wanting to detract customers to their own clinic for the sake of commission :mad:

just for the record, Dr Nara is in hatyai, not Bangkok, so if you have indeed been talking to your 'best' surgeons about Nara of Bangkok, then perhaps you have gotten a case of mistaken identity (doubtful, very doubtful).

operating costs in hatyai is obviously lower than bangkok, so the reduced prices are not surprising in the least. Dr Nara uses LA with sedatives, not GA. GA is pretty costly, so not using GA reduces the price by a bit as well. LA with sedative is not painful, and doesn't carry the horrid disorientation and nausea that comes after GA, so it's perhaps a better choice for us as well.

as for botched cases, i have yet to come across any from the forum. and though tokai seems better equipped ( i have been to tokai twice and nara twice), if i had a choice, i wld still go back to nara, because i find him more experienced and i still trust his workmanship more than dr pat.

as for ur claims about his credentials and membership etc, it's totally a moot point since we can argue all we like abt his credentials but still no one else in this thread wld be able to verify it. (anyway, Dr Nara has published papers on PS in thailand, a simple google would reveal it, so your claims about him not being on the thai PS board and has no credentials is preposterous. Would a hospital allow a non-certified doc to perform BA in its surgery room? Yes, Dr nara performs some of the more complicated surgeries in a proper hospital in hatyai.)

he could have been trained in a butcher shop for all i care, but dr nara has produced consistent and good work for me and my frens so far , so it doesn't matter to me whether u go to him or not, but i wun let u smear the good doctor's name.

i started this thread to find company for my PS trip in dec 07. My trip is completed but I am still contributing to this thread because people have been asking me for info on dr nara, so i'm doing this out of GOODWILL. so dun come waltzing in here and start demanding pix and proof of dr nara's good works, go back to your bangkok ps, or watever place u deem fit.

I am not smearing his name nor am I uninformed or some newbie. Just new to this forum but am also on many other forums.

And cool down your tone of voice because im neither illiterate, belligerent nor an IDIOT! And if your going to chuck insults I could too but thats not the point. I have gone to lots of ps and i know tons about ps yes but that doesnt mean im limited in my view.

I prefer to go to a well known competant experienced doctor rather than just go to the cheapest quack around. But i know many singaporeans (friends) that just want the cheapest and when it comes to your body thats not a good way to think, rather; find the best most experienced surgeon for a price that you are willing to pay. ultimately you dont want to sit there and regret scars or a botched job etc because of being a miser or cheap skate

Some of those doctors I listed are well known all over Greechart is HEAD OF PLASTIC SURGERY at Yanhee even then i still scrutinized him and his credentials. Preecha is like the god father of Plastic surgery and world wide famous yet i scrutinized him. Poomee, Witoon Somyos etc are all top notch doctors and professors and hold prestigious positions.
Ofcourse with all that comes their prices too.

Point 1. In thailand any certified doctor can perform surgeries especially once they are a surgeon of any field. That doesnt mean they are certified plastic surgeons NOR certified cosmetic surgeons. I called that board to find out and they told me no he isnt certified by them. That ofcourse in Thailand wouldnt be enough to stop him from being able to practise. From some of his papers i thought maybe his initial training was that of GI surgeon.

Point 2. I just want his credentials. Just like every other doctor we have been to there was a lot of research done. Where did he train? What boards is he a member of? What specialist training has he got? etc etc

Point 3. I am obviously not smearing his name or anything but merely stating what 2 other doctors told me and im sure if you know anything about PS in Thailand you would know those names are at the top of their game. Could be a case of them misleading me or mistaken identity or something but they did refer to his clinic in hatyai bangkok.

Point 4. Why dont i just go to those excellent doctors? Like i said NARA's prices are beyond believe. If he is indeed trained and certified and has excellent skills and the experience then I would so long as I know I can trust him etc which I cant obviously without knowing more about him.

Ultimately if hes got the skills and training etc then i would like to try him out but i have no idea of his training credentials etc see like Tokai though he is cheap his info is there to check and read etc theres nothing on Nara and no website either.

And for the procedures i wanted done lipo on all those areas most of the surgeons wanted to use GA since they said it would be painful. 1 area LA is fine but so many areas(almost half the body) would be painful and bloody.

Hence my preference for smartlipo. Besides does he offer smartlipo (ie laser lipo)???? I did call his office but couldnt make heads or tales of the ladies english and the doctor hasnt responded to my email yet.

All i want is more information and evidence to decide for myself. I would never subject myself to a surgeons whim or whatever. I always scrutinize and find out all i can and be well informed and let them know what i want and what can be done etc minimizing anything being left open to chance or their interpretation etc. After all we all have just this one body.

and yeah in all these 120pages there is no real info on him nor his credentials that i could find so that point is moot.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 10 Apr 2008 2:24 pm

sampam wrote:

I am not smearing his name nor am I uninformed or some newbie. Just new to this forum but am also on many other forums.

And cool down your tone of voice because im neither illiterate, belligerent nor an IDIOT! And if your going to chuck insults I could too but thats not the point. I have gone to lots of ps and i know tons about ps yes but that doesnt mean im limited in my view.

I prefer to go to a well known competant experienced doctor rather than just go to the cheapest quack around. But i know many singaporeans (friends) that just want the cheapest and when it comes to your body thats not a good way to think, rather; find the best most experienced surgeon for a price that you are willing to pay. ultimately you dont want to sit there and regret scars or a botched job etc because of being a miser or cheap skate

Some of those doctors I listed are well known all over Greechart is HEAD OF PLASTIC SURGERY at Yanhee even then i still scrutinized him and his credentials. Preecha is like the god father of Plastic surgery and world wide famous yet i scrutinized him. Poomee, Witoon Somyos etc are all top notch doctors and professors and hold prestigious positions.
Ofcourse with all that comes their prices too.

Point 1. In thailand any certified doctor can perform surgeries especially once they are a surgeon of any field. That doesnt mean they are certified plastic surgeons NOR certified cosmetic surgeons. I called that board to find out and they told me no he isnt certified by them. That ofcourse in Thailand wouldnt be enough to stop him from being able to practise. From some of his papers i thought maybe his initial training was that of GI surgeon.

Point 2. I just want his credentials. Just like every other doctor we have been to there was a lot of research done. Where did he train? What boards is he a member of? What specialist training has he got? etc etc

Point 3. I am obviously not smearing his name or anything but merely stating what 2 other doctors told me and im sure if you know anything about PS in Thailand you would know those names are at the top of their game. Could be a case of them misleading me or mistaken identity or something but they did refer to his clinic in hatyai bangkok.

Point 4. Why dont i just go to those excellent doctors? Like i said NARA's prices are beyond believe. If he is indeed trained and certified and has excellent skills and the experience then I would so long as I know I can trust him etc which I cant obviously without knowing more about him.

Ultimately if hes got the skills and training etc then i would like to try him out but i have no idea of his training credentials etc see like Tokai though he is cheap his info is there to check and read etc theres nothing on Nara and no website either.

And for the procedures i wanted done lipo on all those areas most of the surgeons wanted to use GA since they said it would be painful. 1 area LA is fine but so many areas(almost half the body) would be painful and bloody.

Hence my preference for smartlipo. Besides does he offer smartlipo (ie laser lipo)???? I did call his office but couldnt make heads or tales of the ladies english and the doctor hasnt responded to my email yet.

All i want is more information and evidence to decide for myself. I would never subject myself to a surgeons whim or whatever. I always scrutinize and find out all i can and be well informed and let them know what i want and what can be done etc minimizing anything being left open to chance or their interpretation etc. After all we all have just this one body.

and yeah in all these 120pages there is no real info on him nor his credentials that i could find so that point is moot.
ok, perhaps i got a little agitated, but your numerous question marks in your post and constant questioning about who is Nara Donsakul is really a bit much if you refer back to your first post, and there have been quite a few cases of dummy accounts and flame wars in the forum recently, so i leapt to a conclusion perhaps too hastily

I didn't call you a newbie or an idiot, and definitely didn't think you were uninformed. on the contrary, i feel you are too informed, and your post was bordering on insinuating we were newbies and uninformed, basing our decisions to go to nara on price alone. It's just a little too haughty to stomach if you dun mind me saying.

the case of other specialists venturing into PS is common in many countries, the much lauded Dr Hsu from Gao Hsiung in the other thread is actually a ENT specialist. Dr Nara has been around for quite a while, my fren's mum and some other forumers in this thread have been to him as far as 5 years back. From our visits to his clinic (before direct flights were halted), his clinic was packed with an international clientèle. Many were repeat customers.

It doesn't matter that the big names dun know who he is, and why should they? Would a famous chef necessarily know about the tasty neighbourhood coffeeshop in Jurong? That's what this whole comparison is like.

Woffles Wu and Martin Huang are also world-renowned and "top of their game", but not all their patients are satisfied customers as you would realise from this forum. So I would suggest deciding on a PS based on his past works, best is if he had done it on a fren or someone you know, then you can scrutinise his work. After reading all the horror stories on PS with famous local surgeons, perhaps you may want to reconsider basing your choice on their credentials or reputation alone

Anyway, back to your questions. Nara does not offer smartlipo, his techniques are all still quite traditional. He only does tumescent lipo.

He only allows 1 area per day for lipo so it's not possible to lipo everything within a day. So that may answer ur question on how he's able to do the lipo without GA.

"Could be a case of them misleading me or mistaken identity or something but they did refer to his clinic in hatyai bangkok." Hmmm, it's in Hatyai, not bangkok. Hatyai is in southern thailand, Songkla. Hence it's so much cheaper, like operating a shop in toa payoh compared to a shop in orchard. Technology there is more backward as well.

As for his lack of a website - when you are spreading like wildfire through word of mouth alone, i think a website becomes redundant. How are people going to find out more about him? I dun think dr nara cares because his schedule seems quite full even without a website :)

so do we have any info on his credentials etc? i dun think so. But since i'm a food lover, here's my last analogy: if all your friends recommend you to this nice little restaurant that they've tried, you probably won't ask for the chef's training and credentials, but more likely you would ask, what's the best dish? :D

luv_tee

Post by luv_tee » Thu, 10 Apr 2008 2:37 pm

ya as what aadvark pointed out, it's ridiculous to go to a PS just cuz of his credentials alone. my acquaintance worked at the plastic dept of a local hospital before, and 9 out of 10 cases had infection & scarring. don't forget that the Newsweek magazine did mention that the Yanhee hospital performed many botched cases too.

credentials may be impt, but haven't you read the hundred plus pages of successful surgeries that nara has performed?

if a hundred odd pages of positives reviews is unable to persuade you that nara is good, then i don't know what else will. even with like 1000 pages you'll still say there's no credentials and all right? i don't think nara needs a patient like you.

sampam
Regular
Regular

Post by sampam » Thu, 10 Apr 2008 3:54 pm

luv_tee wrote:ya as what aadvark pointed out, it's ridiculous to go to a PS just cuz of his credentials alone. my acquaintance worked at the plastic dept of a local hospital before, and 9 out of 10 cases had infection & scarring. don't forget that the Newsweek magazine did mention that the Yanhee hospital performed many botched cases too.

credentials may be impt, but haven't you read the hundred plus pages of successful surgeries that nara has performed?

if a hundred odd pages of positives reviews is unable to persuade you that nara is good, then i don't know what else will. even with like 1000 pages you'll still say there's no credentials and all right? i don't think nara needs a patient like you.
Jesus! Whats with the attitude and hate?

Do you seriously think I would use the word "scrutinize" and not cover every single detail of that surgeon not just credentials and papers but also botched up jobs, past clients, lots of photos etc???? WHEN I say SCRUTINIZE I MEAN SCRUTINIZE. I dont be nice about it and play safe but am very direct to the point of knowing exactly how big the incision will be etc and arguing about differing methods and doctors logic etc.

At his lipo price I might be interested but I have 2 obstacles 1. I would have to go from bangkok to hatyai and 2. he wouldnt be able to do it all on the spot? Cant he use a hospital like someone mentioned that he does? and 3. he doesnt use smartlipo which would mean much quicker recovery.

still no reply to email and nobody in his office seems to speak english.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 10 Apr 2008 4:31 pm

sampam wrote:
luv_tee wrote:ya as what aadvark pointed out, it's ridiculous to go to a PS just cuz of his credentials alone. my acquaintance worked at the plastic dept of a local hospital before, and 9 out of 10 cases had infection & scarring. don't forget that the Newsweek magazine did mention that the Yanhee hospital performed many botched cases too.

Jesus! Whats with the attitude and hate?

Do you seriously think I would use the word "scrutinize" and not cover every single detail of that surgeon not just credentials and papers but also botched up jobs, past clients, lots of photos etc???? WHEN I say SCRUTINIZE I MEAN SCRUTINIZE. I dont be nice about it and play safe but am very direct to the point of knowing exactly how big the incision will be etc and arguing about differing methods and doctors logic etc.

At his lipo price I might be interested but I have 2 obstacles 1. I would have to go from bangkok to hatyai and 2. he wouldnt be able to do it all on the spot? Cant he use a hospital like someone mentioned that he does? and 3. he doesnt use smartlipo which would mean much quicker recovery.

still no reply to email and nobody in his office seems to speak english.
ok, we got off on the wrong foot, detailed scrutinization makes sense :)

yup, extra flight to hatyai, but the price diff if u doing several areas wld be enuff to offset the cost of the 1hr flight

other consideration would be healing time i suppose. if not wrong, someone compared tumescent and smartlipo and tumescent takes up to twice the time to heal.

when he uses a hospital, think the price is driven higher. He uses the hospital for BA and it's relatively expensive (still dirt cheap compared to elsewhere) compared to his other procedures

Dr Nara speaks decent english, but i dun think he answers calls nor replies mail. Think he has a female assistant doc to reply his emails, and his nurse who answers his calls