Singapore Expats

Silkair

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Des
Regular
Regular

thanks

Post by Des » Wed, 09 Apr 2008 1:20 am

kimiekit wrote:Marina Mandarin Singapore,
Vanda 4(Level 6),
6 Raffles Boulevard,
Marina Square
between 9am and 4.30pm on 19th or 20th April 2008
thanks for the info....

singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter

Post by singaporegrrl » Wed, 09 Apr 2008 1:24 am

mikoliicia wrote:hi singapore gurl just to ask if silk take home pay is usually more then 2.5k ?
Yeah that what I usually get unless I have MCs. The least I've ever received was 2.2k.
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

Des
Regular
Regular

how many flight

Post by Des » Wed, 09 Apr 2008 1:30 am

singaporegrrl wrote:
mikoliicia wrote:hi singapore gurl just to ask if silk take home pay is usually more then 2.5k ?
Yeah that what I usually get unless I have MCs. The least I've ever received was 2.2k.
how many flight in a month usually given in your rooster... then the timing?

singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter

Re: how many flight

Post by singaporegrrl » Wed, 09 Apr 2008 1:34 am

Des wrote:how many flight in a month usually given in your rooster... then the timing?
Hah I can't remember. I'm leaning on a new roster in a new airline. But all I remember was that I had at least 4 2-sectors a week. That's at least.

Des
Regular
Regular

Post by Des » Wed, 09 Apr 2008 1:46 am

singaporegrrl wrote:
Des wrote:how many flight in a month usually given in your rooster... then the timing?
Hah I can't remember. I'm leaning on a new roster in a new airline. But all I remember was that I had at least 4 2-sectors a week. That's at least.
ok forgot to ask you lah... croping well on the new rooster? :)

singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter

Post by singaporegrrl » Wed, 09 Apr 2008 2:19 am

Des wrote:ok forgot to ask you lah... croping well on the new rooster? :)
I don't know. I don't crop rosters.

mikoliicia
Regular
Regular

Post by mikoliicia » Wed, 09 Apr 2008 2:24 am

singaporegrrl wrote:

2.2k wth mc iic . ok not a bad start =) thanks just to ask if u wore their uniform during training ? or you will only get to wear them after training ? have u ever been late fr flights ?? :D
❤ :: misses ::

mikoliicia
Regular
Regular

Post by mikoliicia » Wed, 09 Apr 2008 2:26 am

bluexob wrote:does silkair conduct the "height measurement at the doorstep" like how SIA normally do? i've been trying to find out,bt couldnt get it. Someone ans pls. this will b my 1st interview with Silkair!
The previously i went, they took your height and weight immediately after u step in the room and after that u have to register your name,pics and verification of certs before waiting for your name to be call to be interview in group of 10..

Oh finally its here...
Thanks kimiekit for updating!!!
Anyone going on Sun noon??[/quote]

ill be going on sunday morning ; going in the afternoon isnt a gd thing :)

singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter

Post by singaporegrrl » Wed, 09 Apr 2008 2:29 am

mikoliicia wrote:2.2k wth mc iic . ok not a bad start =) thanks just to ask if u wore their uniform during training ? or you will only get to wear them after training ? have u ever been late fr flights ?? :D
My batch was the last batch to wear uniforms only when we started flying. Batch 64 onwards went to training with uniforms. And yes I've been late for flights before and I called rostering to inform them.

mikoliicia
Regular
Regular

Post by mikoliicia » Wed, 09 Apr 2008 2:31 am

singaporegrrl wrote:
mikoliicia wrote:2.2k wth mc iic . ok not a bad start =) thanks just to ask if u wore their uniform during training ? or you will only get to wear them after training ? have u ever been late fr flights ?? :D
My batch was the last batch to wear uniforms only when we started flying. Batch 64 onwards went to training with uniforms. And yes I've been late for flights before and I called rostering to inform them.

oh iic :D humm it seems like my friends are wearing their own clothes fr training; sry but i have gt some questions too ask :) . so have u ever stayed at the country that silkair flew too due too tecnical stuff or wat so ever ? hw long was the delay

singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter

Post by singaporegrrl » Wed, 09 Apr 2008 2:34 am

mikoliicia wrote:oh iic :D humm it seems like my friends are wearing their own clothes fr training; sry but i have gt some questions too ask :) . so have u ever stayed at the country that silkair flew too due too tecnical stuff or wat so ever ? hw long was the delay
Never!

mikoliicia
Regular
Regular

Post by mikoliicia » Wed, 09 Apr 2008 2:35 am

singaporegrrl wrote:
mikoliicia wrote:oh iic :D humm it seems like my friends are wearing their own clothes fr training; sry but i have gt some questions too ask :) . so have u ever stayed at the country that silkair flew too due too tecnical stuff or wat so ever ? hw long was the delay
Never!
oh iic; humm so hw long were u with MI ? whats the highest pay u drew ?

MissCT

Post by MissCT » Wed, 09 Apr 2008 10:34 am

hmmm...not really sure whether im goin anot thou... not really confident with my height... bt my bf forcing me to go..haix..

fivecam

Post by fivecam » Wed, 09 Apr 2008 12:28 pm

may i know where to print the application form.. hahah! im newbie and this is my first time trying silkair. thansk!

mikoliicia
Regular
Regular

Post by mikoliicia » Wed, 09 Apr 2008 12:42 pm

MissCT wrote:hmmm...not really sure whether im goin anot thou... not really confident with my height... bt my bf forcing me to go..haix..

give it a try then :) me n some of the girls will be going on the sun morning . wanna join us ??