Singapore Expats

Regular Badminton Game at Western Singapore

Discuss about food, eating places, shopping centres, clubs, pubs, massage, sports, travel & holidays. Share tips on best place to chill, party, relax or travel destinations.
gkteng

Regular Badminton Game at Western Singapore

Post by gkteng » Sun, 06 Apr 2008 6:22 am

Hi all, I have a group that play regulary in the western SG every Saturday evening from 7pm-10pm. Level is High Beginner to Mid Intermediate. We are a friendly bunch of people so if anyone of you is interested, please send me a PM ok? Thanks :D

kaseyma
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kaseyma » Sun, 06 Apr 2008 11:47 pm

Where in western SG?

Note: am not able to PM yet.
Would guess that you are not able to either.
Need more posts.

gkteng

Post by gkteng » Mon, 07 Apr 2008 6:15 am

It can be any Community Center or Sports Hall from Jurong West Extension stretching to Clementi. For those who can't PM as yet, do leave me your email address along with your level of play for my reference. Thanks. :wink:
kaseyma wrote:Where in western SG?

Note: am not able to PM yet.
Would guess that you are not able to either.
Need more posts.

SouL-Mate

Post by SouL-Mate » Mon, 07 Apr 2008 11:41 pm

Hi Organiser,

I unable to PM you. any Upcoming game this weekend? If have, where and time?

gkteng

Post by gkteng » Tue, 08 Apr 2008 2:13 pm

Can you email me at [email protected] ? Thanks.
SouL-Mate wrote:Hi Organiser,

cherryblue
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cherryblue » Wed, 23 Apr 2008 3:16 pm

gkteng wrote:Can you email me at [email protected] ? Thanks.
SouL-Mate wrote:Hi Organiser,

Hi there,
you've got mail :D

gkteng

Post by gkteng » Sun, 01 Jun 2008 2:47 am

We play regularly on Saturday night 7pm - 10pm at the Western Singapore. We are seeking for at least one Intermediate player who can join us regulary.

All of us are working adults between 25-45 years old who are passionate with badminton and wanting to improve through playing with different players. If you can play moderately well and commit, do contact me at [email protected]. Leave me your contact number so that I can get in touch with you.

Oh....we are super friendly as well. We do not put up a serious look on our face during game, but that doesn't mean we aren't serious in our game. :wink:

cherryblue
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cherryblue » Sun, 01 Jun 2008 10:30 pm

gkteng wrote:We play regularly on Saturday night 7pm - 10pm at the Western Singapore. We are seeking for at least one Intermediate player who can join us regulary.

All of us are working adults between 25-45 years old who are passionate with badminton and wanting to improve through playing with different players. If you can play moderately well and commit, do contact me at [email protected]. Leave me your contact number so that I can get in touch with you.

Oh....we are super friendly as well. We do not put up a serious look on our face during game, but that doesn't mean we aren't serious in our game. :wink:
hi qkteng,
i've been wanting to try out with your group, too bad the other sat it was full :)
i'm keen to play regularly, if i can fit in to the schedule. In fact, sometimes i play on Monday, 7-8pm at Yi Hua cc, we've been lack of players on and off :) perhaps you would be interested to play on Monday?
do keep me in your mailing list, though the next 3 weekend i won't be in town.
rainy988 at hotmail.com

cheers :D

gkteng

Post by gkteng » Mon, 02 Jun 2008 12:19 am

Thanks Rainy for the invitation. I have my own company session on Monday so it's a pity I can't join your game at Yi Hua CC. :wink:
cherryblue wrote:hi qkteng,
i've been wanting to try out with your group, too bad the other sat it was full :)
i'm keen to play regularly, if i can fit in to the schedule. In fact, sometimes i play on Monday, 7-8pm at Yi Hua cc, we've been lack of players on and off :) perhaps you would be interested to play on Monday?
rainy988 at hotmail.com

cherryblue
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cherryblue » Mon, 02 Jun 2008 4:31 pm

gkteng wrote:Thanks Rainy for the invitation. I have my own company session on Monday so it's a pity I can't join your game at Yi Hua CC. :wink:
cherryblue wrote:hi qkteng,
rainy988 at hotmail.com

ah what a pity.
today we lack of two players, haiz..so last minute i dont think i can find any players :???:

gkteng

Post by gkteng » Sun, 08 Jun 2008 6:12 pm

How come no one coming forward? We are still looking for one intermediate regular to join us. Please e-mail me at [email protected] if interested.
gkteng wrote:We play regularly on Saturday night 7pm - 10pm at the Western Singapore. We are seeking for at least one Intermediate player who can join us regulary.

gkteng

Post by gkteng » Fri, 13 Jun 2008 2:30 am

Due to Aviva Open and the PC show, many of my regulars can't make it for the session. As such, I am looking for 3 - 4 intermediate players who can join my session this Saturday at JURONG GREEN CC from 7pm - 10pm. As I am unable to use the PM at this moment, kindly forward your interests along with your contact number to my e-mail at [email protected] 8-)

cherryblue
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cherryblue » Fri, 13 Jun 2008 1:00 pm

gkteng wrote:Due to Aviva Open and the PC show, many of my regulars can't make it for the session. As such, I am looking for 3 - 4 intermediate players who can join my session this Saturday at JURONG GREEN CC from 7pm - 10pm. As I am unable to use the PM at this moment, kindly forward your interests along with your contact number to my e-mail at [email protected] 8-)
sorry, going back Johor this weekend, hence 7-8pm is too late for me :?
hope you found your kakis soon :D

gkteng

Post by gkteng » Thu, 03 Jul 2008 2:51 pm

Looking for 2 male intermediate players to join my session this Saturday evening at the Jurong Spring CC. Email me at [email protected] with your contact. 8-)

Sudhakar_650

Hai Friends

Post by Sudhakar_650 » Sun, 06 Jul 2008 1:28 pm

I am at bedok, i like to play with you guys... then we will decide that iam a intermediate to continue or change.

[email protected]