Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

hi

Post by yen2006 » Thu, 03 Apr 2008 8:39 pm

[quote="appletree"]

By the way, i think i just saw yen on channel news 5 just now?? Was that you yen? :)

appletree,

ya thats me on channel 5 news.

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Thu, 03 Apr 2008 8:42 pm

Hmm... issit those private hospital? hehe Or maybe dr nara is better at doing lipo ?

aadvark wrote:
appletree wrote:Thanks aadvark for your infor..hehe. By the way, tokai is in bangkok? May i know the procedures are done by which doc from which hospital? Sorry for so much question ..hehe

By the way, i think i just saw yen on channel news 5 just now?? Was that you yen? :)

aadvark wrote: i did cheek lipo and underchin lipo together for 30,000 baht. Tokai is in bangkok. It wasn;t painful exactly cos i was under GA, but it was really swollen, balloon till my head looked like a ball. But 1mth later can see that the face really slimmed down after the swelling subsided
Tokai is in bangkok, correct :) Tokai isn't a hospital, but not really a clinic also, 4-level shophouse, with 2 well equipped surgery rooms, maybe i shld call it a hospice?

feline.eyes
Chatter
Chatter
Location: Don't count on me little post-its. I am now the infrequent-er.

Post by feline.eyes » Thu, 03 Apr 2008 9:10 pm

:-|
Last edited by feline.eyes on Wed, 27 Aug 2008 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't count on me little post-its. I am now the infrequent-er.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 03 Apr 2008 10:01 pm

feline.eyes wrote:
aadvark wrote:Tokai is in bangkok, correct :) Tokai isn't a hospital, but not really a clinic also, 4-level shophouse, with 2 well equipped surgery rooms, maybe i shld call it a hospice?
a hospice is a shelter that provides inpatient palliative care to terminally ill patients.
ahahaha, then that's def not the term, unless the patient is suffering from terminal ugliness :P
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

sarahbarah

silicone bridge

Post by sarahbarah » Thu, 03 Apr 2008 11:50 pm

has anyone who has had a silicone bridge implant gotton complications from it (rejection, contraction, gangrene, etc)

vivi_2008

Post by vivi_2008 » Fri, 04 Apr 2008 12:00 am

Hello whereshome,

Can I ask you where have you done your vaserlipo? I have been wanting to do it but I'm worried about the result does not meet my expectation. How was the outcome for you? Thanks

feline.eyes
Chatter
Chatter
Location: Don't count on me little post-its. I am now the infrequent-er.

Post by feline.eyes » Fri, 04 Apr 2008 2:47 am

:-|
Last edited by feline.eyes on Wed, 27 Aug 2008 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't count on me little post-its. I am now the infrequent-er.

babyangel
Regular
Regular

Rhinoplasty

Post by babyangel » Sat, 05 Apr 2008 2:07 am

Hi Jang,

You look great after the surgeries. :)

May i check did you use a L or I-implant (silicone)?

So the surgeon didnt remove the ear cartilage @ the tip the last time when he removed the implant?

How much you paid for your Eye & Rhino?

Cheers.

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Sat, 05 Apr 2008 2:11 pm

Hi people who have done their nose with dr hsu,

Is it a must to have our photos posted up in his blog as he seems very persistences about it.. :(

chupa

Post by chupa » Sun, 06 Apr 2008 2:35 am

hi, i'm thinking of removing a protruding mole from my face. does anyone have recommendations for a good doctor, and any experiences to share? i'm afraid of scarring!
thanks

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Sun, 06 Apr 2008 5:05 pm

I did my mole removal at Thailand Skin Clinic, my clinic is next to the MBK bangkok and they use a Radio Wave cutter to removed my protruding mole with no scars. Maybe becoz i got the Vitara Aloe Vera gel at bangkok for applying on the scars.

However i was shocked that there was no stiching after cutting away the mole (with the root) at the skin clinic as National skin centre doctor said my mole need stiching after removal. i also seiously think that maybe becoz of no stiching hence there was no scar.
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Sun, 06 Apr 2008 6:13 pm

aadvark wrote:
tanjhj wrote:
appletree wrote:Thanks aadvark for your infor..hehe. By the way, tokai is in bangkok? May i know the procedures are done by which doc from which hospital? Sorry for so much question ..hehe

congrats to yen for being the spokewoman for plastic surgery woman of singapore.

I recieved a invitation to do a survey or interview about plastic surgery in singapore and overseas last year or so, i thought it was a fake so didnt bothered replied back. it seem it was true afterall.
oh was that the one? i received that too! but didn't reply, haha :D
haha we think alike. 8-)
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

Lene85

Dr Martin Huang

Post by Lene85 » Sun, 06 Apr 2008 11:35 pm

I've done my nose and eyes with Dr Martin Huang and personally, i feel that he is a very very nice doctor that empathize on your situations, also taking into consideration of your financial status, he will try his best to help you gain confidence in altering your looks within his capabilities and also pricing.

I have always been depressed and insulted by many people during secondary school days about my big and round nose, many giving me names such as big nose or callin me jacky chan or asking me if im related to jacky chan, it ruined my growing up days and made me detest Jacky Chan to a certain point where i can't control my tears whenever i hear people relating me to him. It was excruciating. Caused me much tears and sadness. I even hated my dad for inheriting his features to me since my dad also has a big round nose. My tears just can't stop itself at the mention of my nose back then. Even when i was telling Dr Huang about my secondary school life was excruciating since i was already scarred badly by all the insults and names.

A big warm thank you for Dr Huang for changing my life and giving me a new ego. When i couldn't go back for appointments after the surgery because of my brother's sudden death, my nose implant was shifted upwards and it was already too late to try to shift it back by pushing it downwards with fingers, Dr Huang was so nice that he even did a 2nd surgery to improve my nose by inserting n altering a new implant at a very very very affordable price because back then, i was still a student and because of the financial burden since i just lost my brother.

I certainly recommend Dr Martin Huang to anyone who wants to change their life with surgery. :D

Lene85

Dr Martin Huang

Post by Lene85 » Sun, 06 Apr 2008 11:42 pm

Also, i remember back in those days, when i go out with guys on dates or that im out with my friends and their male friends are around, i couldn't even strike up a conversation with eye contact. Most of the time, i tilt my head downwards so that my hair could cover my face to hide my nose since it was so big n round that from my point of view, anyone who was talking to me would have all their attention on lookin at my nose.

Imagine not being able to look into someone's eyes when you're talking to them or if you have a crush on that person n that person tries to talk to you, you're so embarrassed bout yr nose/looks that you have to do something else to divert the attention away from "the nose"?

Well, all that changed and i feel so much better about myself now that i can look eye to eye with someone when striking up a conversation and live my life as i've always wanted. :wink:

Jang
Regular
Regular

Re: Rhinoplasty

Post by Jang » Mon, 07 Apr 2008 6:22 pm

hi babyangel,

Thanks for your complement ^^

Mine was I-Silicone Implant.
Dr Kim didn't remove my ear cartilage on my nose tip, cos is not foreign material that can affect the recovery of my nose.

Is about 4.5mil won in total :)
babyangel wrote:Hi Jang,

You look great after the surgeries. :)

May i check did you use a L or I-implant (silicone)?

So the surgeon didnt remove the ear cartilage @ the tip the last time when he removed the implant?

How much you paid for your Eye & Rhino?

Cheers.
Beauty Korea 장
[email protected]