Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Fri, 04 Apr 2008 3:46 pm

Yes and be prepared for lots of staring especially on the budget flight.

It sucks to be in that flight. Everyone staring at me when I went to toilet. And looks of disapproval.

Anyways, some kind souls at the Thai airport smiled at me to try to relieve me of my terrible plight,.
lip lift (somyos) - sept09, eyes, lip redn in taipei - dec09

yunli
Regular
Regular

Post by yunli » Fri, 04 Apr 2008 6:16 pm

ats_syd wrote:[quote=

ats...still fake and swollen after close to two months?

i was hoping it will look more or less normal in 2 months cause ill be starting my first job and dont want to look too scary!

did you ask dr nara for a high/low crease...left it for him to decide?

gosh, getting paranoid.

but if dont do together like no chance to do already when start work. ARGH!
Yunli :

Yes ,I am getting paranoid too.

I actually didn't ask for a new double eylid, I asked Dr Nara to make it balanced and with low crease. I had un-balanced eyes (one with higher crease and the other one was droopy obsecure crease.) In my case it's more like trimming off some excess skin on the droopy eyelid.

He told me that the swelling and bruisng will go away in about a week.
But didn't tell me how long before my eyes will look natural.

I am in my late 30's and he thinks incision method is necessary to trim off some skin and fat. (don't know how much he took off though)

I wish I did more homework before going ahead with the procedure re: recovery period, what to discuss during consultaion,researching on what I want and don't want.

My eyes are looking better each week, first 2 weeks are the hardest because they completely looked fake and swollen. Now the platform (the space between the lash line and the crease is still thick ,about 7mm),I have to wear heavy eye make-up to cover up the incision too.

Those who knows me definitely know I have something done on my eyes.

My opinion is : If you are very self concious about how people perceive you and you only have short period of time to recover, don't do it.

I have since trolling so many PS sites on the net and read so many infos : eyelid surgery will take at least 6 months to one year to fully settle .[/quote]

oh no, im so sorry to hear this. but there's no obvious scarring on the incision? my friend wore smokey make up for close to 6 months just to cover up as well as fake eyelashes/extensions.

did you take photographs to chart your progress? might help that way..

im just really worried cause if two months is still far from 50% recovery, its going to be a nightmare.

yunli
Regular
Regular

Post by yunli » Fri, 04 Apr 2008 6:23 pm

simplegal84 wrote:i feel like a hamster with sth stuff in my cheek "pouch", maybe cos i used to have oval shape face, really not used to ROUND puffy look. pray hard the recovery period is soon over.
jiayou! have patience, sure it would pay off!

meanwhile must take care. believe taking care helps a little=)

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Fri, 04 Apr 2008 10:29 pm

yunli wrote:
simplegal84 wrote:i feel like a hamster with sth stuff in my cheek "pouch", maybe cos i used to have oval shape face, really not used to ROUND puffy look. pray hard the recovery period is soon over.

Pineapple juice, lots of it... i stock up like 10 packets of the Ceres brand everytime i go NTUC... 100% juice with no preservatives, cheaper than marigold also... keke :D
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

applehearts

Post by applehearts » Fri, 04 Apr 2008 11:25 pm

aadvark wrote:
yunli wrote:

Pineapple juice, lots of it... i stock up like 10 packets of the Ceres brand everytime i go NTUC... 100% juice with no preservatives, cheaper than marigold also... keke :D
ceres brand! nice juice! ;)

can drink like drink water :D

adonz
Regular
Regular

Post by adonz » Fri, 04 Apr 2008 11:53 pm

:)
Last edited by adonz on Thu, 19 Oct 2017 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sat, 05 Apr 2008 2:41 am

adonz wrote:
aadvark wrote: hmm, that's odd, 7 weeks i already recovered already by then. buccal fat pad removal, the result is also dependent on how thick the pad is in first place, if not very thick, then the result may not be very obvious. Did you watch your diet after the lipo?
i'm staying in bkk now.. the food here is quite good u know... oops! :lol:

i was too dazed to see how thick my fat pads were. if i were conscious enuff, i wld hv brought them back to fry omelette.. hee.. but i tink shld be quite thick cos my face was reali chubby.. like baby cheeks like tat. now still look the same.. hmm

u recovered fully by 7 weekS? or continue to go down further?
by 2mths plus a bit more, i completely recovered le... must watch diet lei, my fren's sis, after recover, within one mth put on even more wgt than b4! her excuse was she had just gone for lipo, total waste of money

Roxy_de_cup

Hi

Post by Roxy_de_cup » Sat, 05 Apr 2008 11:46 am

Hi all,

after read all the post,My friend & me have decided to go for Dr Nara.

Hav book appointment on 12 april.

Procedure
Me-Double eyelid, Rinoplasty,alarplasty.
Friend-Double eyelid,alarplasty,Dimple.

Haha wish we good luck.

Anything to noted/prepare during the process of PS .PLs advise

simplegal84
Regular
Regular

Post by simplegal84 » Sat, 05 Apr 2008 11:55 am

aadvark wrote:
yunli wrote:

thanks alot for the recommendation. maybe i bought the wrong brand of pineapple juice, it taste like canned fruit. i pefer eating pineapple. when i was in hyatai, i ate alot. my nose is healing well, look sharper and still natural,waiting for the tip to soften more.now abit painful near the bridge when i press on to it gently. abit tight too when i raise my eyebrow.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: Hi

Post by aadvark » Sat, 05 Apr 2008 12:14 pm

Roxy_de_cup wrote:Hi all,

Procedure

Haha wish we good luck.

if you have to go back to work, then u have to start preparing for disguises. Dbl eyelid and dimples take mighty long to look non-monsterish, so the extra preparation i wld suggest is mental preparation. oh yes, avoid mirrors as much as u can ;)

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sat, 05 Apr 2008 12:16 pm

simplegal84 wrote:
aadvark wrote:
yunli wrote: jiayou! have patience, sure it would pay off!

thanks alot for the recommendation. maybe i bought the wrong brand of pineapple juice, it taste like canned fruit. i pefer eating pineapple. when i was in hyatai, i ate alot. my nose is healing well, look sharper and still natural,waiting for the tip to soften more.now abit painful near the bridge when i press on to it gently. abit tight too when i raise my eyebrow.
yeah, bound to, cos ur skin is all stretched out at the moment, so will feel damn tight. Maybe moisturising might help ease the tension a bit :) the tip will have to give it a month or 2 to shrink and feel less hard

yunli
Regular
Regular

Re: Hi

Post by yunli » Sat, 05 Apr 2008 12:33 pm

Roxy_de_cup wrote:Hi all,

Procedure

Haha wish we good luck.

good luck and tell us how it goes!=)

simplegal84
Regular
Regular

Post by simplegal84 » Sat, 05 Apr 2008 4:00 pm

although the recovery time for double eyelid is goin to be dammmm long, but i believe it is definiately worth it. envy those who can go for the double eyelid surgery. for fast healing, can take more pineapple, vit c, e, b , salmon omega, protein powder and sinecch. gd luck.

daybreakk
Regular
Regular

PS virgin

Post by daybreakk » Sat, 05 Apr 2008 5:23 pm

Hi, I'm a PS virgin any one wants to go Nara with me to do my rhinoplasty. Maybe alar also.. I intend to go on the 3rd of april becoz i already got my leave approved. Please send me a PM~~

nosecraze
Regular
Regular

Post by nosecraze » Sat, 05 Apr 2008 7:49 pm

hey, im also thinking of doing rhino with nara.
Anyway, guys, anyone here did cheek implants before??