Singapore Expats

online purchasing

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
dingsea

online purchasing

Post by dingsea » Thu, 03 Apr 2008 4:18 pm

hi all.my wife is trying to purchase skincare and cosmetics from strawberrynet, I was wondering any one has the experiences on online purchasing? especially this website??
Last edited by dingsea on Thu, 03 Apr 2008 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sierra2469alpha
Editor
Editor

Post by sierra2469alpha » Thu, 03 Apr 2008 5:13 pm

Dodgy is all I can say - my wife got through half of it and got concerned - I checked the sites credentials, and they looked wierd to me (IT person). What's your wife trying to buy? Cheers, P

dingsea

Post by dingsea » Thu, 03 Apr 2008 5:23 pm

she is looking for some cosmetics but hasn't decided which she should buy, she said there are too many brands there, she needs time to choose......

Stary

Post by Stary » Fri, 04 Apr 2008 12:10 am

dingsea wrote:she is looking for some cosmetics but hasn't decided which she should buy, she said there are too many brands there, she needs time to choose......
Hi Dingsea,

try checking out this brand Henry Tianus Advanced Natural Cosmeceutical from UK.. I am currently using their products and fell in love with them :love:

They do not contain any harsh chemical like Paraben (preservatives) and uses organic ingredients \:D/

Recommended by a friend who is an Aesthetics Doctor :D

feline.eyes
Chatter
Chatter
Location: Don't count on me little post-its. I am now the infrequent-er.

Post by feline.eyes » Fri, 04 Apr 2008 2:50 am

:-|
Last edited by feline.eyes on Wed, 27 Aug 2008 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't count on me little post-its. I am now the infrequent-er.

dingsea

Post by dingsea » Fri, 04 Apr 2008 1:57 pm

Stary wrote:
dingsea wrote:she is looking for some cosmetics but hasn't decided which she should buy, she said there are too many brands there, she needs time to choose......
Hi Dingsea,

try checking out this brand Henry Tianus Advanced Natural Cosmeceutical from UK.. I am currently using their products and fell in love with them :love:

They do not contain any harsh chemical like Paraben (preservatives) and uses organic ingredients \:D/

ya, she said she will try.
thanks ladies, this website is saying they are FREE delivery to any country, is that true?

Stary

Post by Stary » Fri, 04 Apr 2008 2:40 pm

dingsea wrote:
Stary wrote:
Hi Dingsea,

ya, she said she will try.
thanks ladies, this website is saying they are FREE delivery to any country, is that true?
Hi Dingsea,

the brand is now in Singapore!!

The Aesthetic Doctor is retailing the brand and will provide you necessary advice if you are unsure which items to use :D

Let me know if you need more info \:D/

violethuang

Post by violethuang » Sat, 05 Apr 2008 2:46 pm

strawberrynet is a goog website for online purchasing, only for gols n ladies, :D :D

latitude

Post by latitude » Mon, 12 May 2008 11:56 pm

you can also check out their singapore website. www.henrytianus.com.sg

tammyt

Post by tammyt » Tue, 13 May 2008 12:34 am

One of the best sites for females hahaa...

yup..have saved quite a fair bit off dermalogica products from them...as compared to prices in Singapore...

shipping is pretty fast too...so far so good...
oh and if you buy regularly from them, they offer discounts too...:)