Singapore Expats

Lipo with Dr Nara

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
suuz
Regular
Regular

Post by suuz » Thu, 28 Feb 2008 4:14 am

It is with LA and a sedative so you will be sleepy.

ut i have never done it yet

rosegarden

Post by rosegarden » Wed, 05 Mar 2008 2:25 pm

Hi ewee, i'm interested in doing lipo for my upper arms, upper & lower tummy, love handles and my two upper thighs... I'm wondering what roughly would be the total costs like? i think i can accompany u if u're going this Jul.

rosegarden

Post by rosegarden » Wed, 05 Mar 2008 2:34 pm

Hi suzz, u mention that Dr Nara has quoted u on the lipo fees for 4 areas... Care to share how much it's going to cost and which 4 areas exactly? Thanz!

suuz
Regular
Regular

Post by suuz » Wed, 05 Mar 2008 4:49 pm

it is 10.000 baht per area so will be 40.000 baht, or less as sometimes i heard he will do whole belly as one area.
I will count it as 2 as i don't want to come into any health problems and it is not wise to do more than 4 areas. Maybe he will charge 3 but i don't think so LOL as there is lots of fat.

So now i think of going for inner and outher tighs, hips, lower belly. The first round so half of july.

then in august (from th e19th) i will do the rest, bumm, backwaist, upper tummy, and maybe some upper back if there is time.

still if i would do it somewhere else i would be paying about 5 times as much
suuz

rosegarden

Post by rosegarden » Wed, 05 Mar 2008 4:53 pm

Hi suzz, can i chat with u on msn or sth... Easier to communicate as i've still got quite a no of questions to ask. I'll pm u my e-mail add. Thanz!

suuz
Regular
Regular

Post by suuz » Wed, 05 Mar 2008 4:56 pm

i am not really a fan of msn

never did any lipo yet so i am really no expert!

rosegarden

Post by rosegarden » Wed, 05 Mar 2008 8:36 pm

ewee, i wan to go for lipo also, should be able to go in Jul or Aug. Can we chat on msn or sth? Thanz!

Beautyqueen
Regular
Regular

Post by Beautyqueen » Wed, 12 Mar 2008 5:50 pm

Hi anyone interested to go on 19 march nite coach to dr nara? 1 nite stay then 21 march afternoon take coach back to singapore
I want to Beautiful too!

mooncake_

Post by mooncake_ » Sat, 15 Mar 2008 2:46 am

hey ladies,

i'm thnkng of goin for lipo at dr.nara too but i cant make it in july cos i got school. :( am gonna do it at butt, thighs and arms. so excited abt it! heeee.

anyone able to make it in late april instead? :)

liz_nadi

Post by liz_nadi » Tue, 01 Apr 2008 3:15 pm

suuz wrote:i have been told it is per area no matter where, and even that he will sometimes do upper and lower tummy as one area. He will also maybe try to influence you to do thighs instead of tummy, somebody on the other forum told, but she was very happy she did her thighs.

I am going july 15th, already arranged cheap airasia ticket, and i will have as many as possible, which is 4 areas (and where i count belly as 2 areas no matter what the costs are), more is dangerous and you can die.
Hi Suuz, where will u be flying from? Coz i understand from Singapore, only Thai Airways wud fly to Hadyai. Me also thot of going over some time in July. And when u said it's dangerous to do more than 4 parts, do u mean at one time? which means after we do lipo on 4 areas, it's ok to do other areas again after a while.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge, suuz :)

Cheers

suuz
Regular
Regular

Post by suuz » Wed, 02 Apr 2008 4:39 am

liz_nadi wrote:
suuz wrote:i have been told it is per area no matter where, and even that he will sometimes do upper and lower tummy as one area. He will also maybe try to influence you to do thighs instead of tummy, somebody on the other forum told, but she was very happy she did her thighs.

I am going july 15th, already arranged cheap airasia ticket, and i will have as many as possible, which is 4 areas (and where i count belly as 2 areas no matter what the costs are), more is dangerous and you can die.
Hi Suuz, where will u be flying from? Coz i understand from Singapore, only Thai Airways wud fly to Hadyai. Me also thot of going over some time in July. And when u said it's dangerous to do more than 4 parts, do u mean at one time? which means after we do lipo on 4 areas, it's ok to do other areas again after a while.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge, suuz :)

Cheers
Hi liz_nadi
i am flying on Bangkok and taking airasia to hatyai from there.
I would advise you not to do more then 4 areas in one go (meaning one visit for a few days were you go few days in for lipo because Nara does just one area per day)
You can always return a later time for more areas.

and btw Nara might be difficult to persuade to do so many areas to begin with as i hear he tells people it is no use to do lipo and then only targets one area. So there must be enough fat for him to take away.

Know that you can take away 5000 cc of liquids form the body, though the old limit was 3500cc, meaning fat and liquids like blood. So you are bound to that amount anyway, and it depends on your amount of fat how many areas are possible. Better to ask Nara to do few area but very thorough then a lot and not much fat has been taken out.

Me i am going back in 1 month i hope i can do more areas then. Usually they say you have to wait 6 months before you know final results but for recovery 4 weeks must have restored most tissue (so that is why i hope i can come back for more lipo one month later)

does this answer your questions?

liz_nadi

Post by liz_nadi » Wed, 02 Apr 2008 9:30 am

hi suuz, thanx for e info.

gd idea yea, so it's better if we fly to bangkok first on budget ariline, then from there take another flight to hadyai.

yea, i've sent dr nara email to check on some info

btw, when u planning to fly?

i'm going some time in july, with my niece, but she's coming from Doha, so I'll only be meeting in Hadyai.

suuz
Regular
Regular

Post by suuz » Wed, 02 Apr 2008 2:09 pm

I will arrive in Hadyai july 15th and have there till july 20th

so i was asked by Ping (his secretary) to make the appointment 1 month before, so i still don't know if it all will be arranged (sometimes he is like 5 days away would be such a bummer)

I wanna stay in a cheaper hotel then that LeeGarden were everybody is going. I really am on a budget, but i guess need a little bit luxuary like a good shower maybe aircon.

liz_nadi

Post by liz_nadi » Wed, 02 Apr 2008 2:24 pm

hi suuz,

i think i'll be there around that time too.

and nearer to dr nara's clinic, there's another hotel called Indra Hotel, but not sure about the rates and service though

and where are you from, suuz, if you don't mind?

suuz
Regular
Regular

Post by suuz » Thu, 03 Apr 2008 2:55 am

I am from the Netherlands, caucasian (and born in dutch caribbean - near Venenzuela) traveled a lot in south east asia, and now planning on splurring on liposuction and then going to Bali to enjoy and recover well.

Some time soon (next year) i will start another education program, which will be very intense and i won't have money or time to do this for a few years to come.

Indra sounds fine to me , it is about 500 baht a night (while normally i would settle for 100-150 baht- but now i think my own shower is a must have) With lipo walking is good so i am planning on daily walks to the shopping mall before or after a next treatment, and maybe there is also a good spa or theeth withening there (aadvark told me there is)
I am hoping on:

area 1 and 2:belly (lower belly and stomach) (Nara might only charge just one area but i don't mind if he does not)
area 3: hips (or the lovehadle waist section)
area 4: underchin (is just a little so i am hopeing Nara will do it)
area 5: outer thighs (hoping this is also possible but not sure)

i am choosing for this sequence because it will make me look younger (i am 39 now and the midsection is starting to be bigger then the hips).

Then after a few weeks in Bali i will go back for:

area 5: outher thighs (when it is not done in the first round)
area 6: inner thighs
area 7: back (waist section)
area 8: part of my bumm (i am going for a bit of a round look)
area 9 : if possible then also upper back

i will see how much i can have done in total, i guess 6 areas must be possible anyway in 2 rounds. I have stamina so i am sure i can stand it. I do am senitive to pain (well menstruationpain anyways) but i don't care.

It would be good to meet and help eachother a bit when nessesary or just hang out and be less bored.

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”