Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
malik

Post by malik » Wed, 26 Mar 2008 11:24 am

poppyroker wrote:i thought it's a few days before your training commences? well we'll get that email soon i hope!
oh.. not really sure.., cauz briefing they said during training, anyways lets hope we get our emails and mail asap then can think about all these. lets keep ourselves updated. :wink:

divine_genie

Post by divine_genie » Wed, 26 Mar 2008 1:39 pm

You guys should be receiving your mail from SIA soon. Sign 1 set and return. FYI, postage should be about $0.50. Then wait patiently for their email re when you need to sign your bond. It seems like there's quite a bit of other info in the email. I'm still waiting for the email too. *yawn*

For those who have signed on the dotted line, what is SIA's requirement for guarantor?

Joycee
Regular
Regular

Post by Joycee » Wed, 26 Mar 2008 4:48 pm

divine_genie wrote:You guys should be receiving your mail from SIA soon. Sign 1 set and return. FYI, postage should be about $0.50. Then wait patiently for their email re when you need to sign your bond. It seems like there's quite a bit of other info in the email. I'm still waiting for the email too. *yawn*

For those who have signed on the dotted line, what is SIA's requirement for guarantor?

Hi all,

I have already got the email yesterday. Starting 7 april. they didn;t ask me to send back by post, but by email. it is different from last time?

Have anyone recieved theirs? It doesn't state any requirements for the surety in the deed. but just state what is the penalty for not completing the bond.

But got one instruction list, stating the surety must be 21 year n older, hold responsible job, and all that.

When any of u got your email, shall we discuss? Malik u got yours?
Thanks.

joycee

val_koo

Post by val_koo » Wed, 26 Mar 2008 5:20 pm

hey Joycee I've Not yet received ... I think I gave them My wrong email add how now .. What do we have to reply back by email ... what did they say In the email or can U sent me the email so that I can mail back .. .. my add in case: [email protected] . How help :(

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Wed, 26 Mar 2008 7:29 pm

joycee and val_koo: i've recieved my email too. sooo many things to be done..

at the bottom of the email its stated that the employment contract will be sent to us to be signed and return back to SIA by mail. its different from the deed of covenant.. that means after we email back the deed of covenant to SIA, we need to wait for the employment contract to reach us, sign and then mail it back to them again.

the conditions of the surety is stated in the instructions oredi rite? i'm so lost here.. val_koo, wanna exchange msn contact?

as i wont be at my mailing address for the rest of the week, anyone has any idea if its okay for the employment contract to reach SIA only after i've commenced training? thanks in advance..
the world at your doorstep

val_koo

Post by val_koo » Wed, 26 Mar 2008 7:46 pm

hey ying ying .. I'm Lost now cas I gave my wrong email leh ... yah sure my msn is : [email protected] ... u got any ideal

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Wed, 26 Mar 2008 7:52 pm

added you le.. cya on msn!

malik

Post by malik » Wed, 26 Mar 2008 7:59 pm

Joycee, me yet to get any email!! Darn!!! Still waiting, feel like a kanchiong spider can't help it!! n can't wait to get this over n done!! :evil:

smurfieee
Regular
Regular

Post by smurfieee » Wed, 26 Mar 2008 8:01 pm

val_koo wrote:hey ying ying .. I'm Lost now cas I gave my wrong email leh ... yah sure my msn is : [email protected] ... u got any ideal
:shock: oh my...such thing also can happen!! faster go call them up...or drop a email...give them your briefing date...they should able to track your application.....

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Wed, 26 Mar 2008 8:09 pm

val_koo: yea.. think u shud call mary asap.. i got the email oredi and i'm so lost.. moreover u din get anything.. hurry!

crystalheart

so boring zzzz

Post by crystalheart » Wed, 26 Mar 2008 9:33 pm

*Yawn and Zzzzzz*

Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Abercrombie » Wed, 26 Mar 2008 10:02 pm

val_koo wrote:hey Joycee I've Not yet received ... I think I gave them My wrong email add how now .. . How help :(
So blur also can become a stewardess ..... :o

skyes88

Anyone keen to try for interviews?

Post by skyes88 » Thu, 27 Mar 2008 12:11 am

Anyone keen to try for interviews?
Last edited by skyes88 on Sat, 19 Apr 2014 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

smurfieee
Regular
Regular

Post by smurfieee » Thu, 27 Mar 2008 6:30 am

Abercrombie so meanie..haha... but i guess its a norm right? think all the applicant who cleared everything but havent sign the paper will develop into some paranoid sotong...no confidence at all in everything!! haha..at least i know i am not alone for that kind of feeling!!!

divine_genie

Post by divine_genie » Thu, 27 Mar 2008 1:05 pm

Abercrombie wrote:
val_koo wrote:hey Joycee I've Not yet received ... I think I gave them My wrong email add how now .. . How help :(
So blur also can become a stewardess ..... :o
Think she's more of kan cheong then blur lar. :)