Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Tue, 25 Mar 2008 3:49 am

suuz wrote:Hey Boii,

good to hear you are so pleased! I am still not ready for a nosejob (as it is so in your face i am afraid to make radical changes)
going for intensive lipo in july at dr Nara
I see. Going as a group? Yes, do think carefully abt what you want and whether what you do fits your face
lip lift (somyos) - sept09, eyes, lip redn in taipei - dec09

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 25 Mar 2008 4:35 am

boii18 wrote:
yunli wrote:wah! so fast!

glad to hear that you are coping so well.

im still thinking if i need tiplasty..cause if i need that, cant go to nara already.

thank you for your willingness to share=)
Haha, Do tipplasty and the works there if you want. Virtually pain-free. Not sure about nara though. I'll be doing chin with nara end of this year. Hope its not that painful !!

Dr pat's surgery suite is VERY well equipped and his anesthesia is world-class!! XD
after seeing tokai, u're gonna be quite disappointed with Nara's simple clinic, i was impressed with tokai cos i went nara first, so if u go somewhere even more presentable, you're going to be disappointed with both tokai and nara.

Chin is bloody painful, was the most painful surgery I had till i went for the jaw implants. Nose (rhino and alar) is still the least painful of everything I had done (not sure abt tipoplasty tho)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Tue, 25 Mar 2008 9:25 am

aadvark wrote:
boii18 wrote:
yunli wrote:wah! so fast!

glad to hear that you are coping so well.

im still thinking if i need tiplasty..cause if i need that, cant go to nara already.

thank you for your willingness to share=)
Haha, Do tipplasty and the works there if you want. Virtually pain-free. Not sure about nara though. I'll be doing chin with nara end of this year. Hope its not that painful !!

Dr pat's surgery suite is VERY well equipped and his anesthesia is world-class!! XD
after seeing tokai, u're gonna be quite disappointed with Nara's simple clinic, i was impressed with tokai cos i went nara first, so if u go somewhere even more presentable, you're going to be disappointed with both tokai and nara.

Chin is bloody painful, was the most painful surgery I had till i went for the jaw implants. Nose (rhino and alar) is still the least painful of everything I had done (not sure abt tipoplasty tho)
wow... damn.. chin being painful.. daybreakk and a few others did chin there... who else besides u and daybreakk did chin there?

was your incision intra-oral or external?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 25 Mar 2008 10:37 am

boii18 wrote:
aadvark wrote:
boii18 wrote: Haha, Do tipplasty and the works there if you want. Virtually pain-free. Not sure about nara though. I'll be doing chin with nara end of this year. Hope its not that painful !!

wow... damn.. chin being painful.. daybreakk and a few others did chin there... who else besides u and daybreakk did chin there?

was your incision intra-oral or external?
mine was intra-oral, the rest so far are all external

yunli
Regular
Regular

Post by yunli » Tue, 25 Mar 2008 3:00 pm

hey,

dr pat said i dont need tiplasty and alarplasty. but may need nostril reduction.

pardon my ignorance..

but isnt alarplasty=nostril reduction?

help help..

venust

Post by venust » Tue, 25 Mar 2008 4:45 pm

:???: :???:
Last edited by venust on Wed, 10 Dec 2008 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

suuz
Regular
Regular

Post by suuz » Tue, 25 Mar 2008 4:51 pm

yunli wrote:hey,

dr pat said i dont need tiplasty and alarplasty. but may need nostril reduction.

pardon my ignorance..

help help..
This means that the place were your nostrils are attached will stay the same. But he can make the nostril more narrow than a wide hole (meaning they will become less round) by taking a little off a attach at the same point.

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Tue, 25 Mar 2008 6:15 pm

venust wrote:Tonight i be departing valid coach to hatyai, gonna be a shag and tiring day till tml! longest ride ever!
Tml operation at 2pm, hope by then i'm still mentally and physically alright.. hahah

For those who went on coach, how you all ease ur boredom? just slept all the way?
best of luck :)

you're doing pinback of prominent ear only?

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Tue, 25 Mar 2008 7:32 pm

venust wrote:Tonight i be departing valid coach to hatyai, gonna be a shag and tiring day till tml! longest ride ever!
Tml operation at 2pm, hope by then i'm still mentally and physically alright.. hahah

For those who went on coach, how you all ease ur boredom? just slept all the way?
hello, u won't be sleeping for the whole of 12-14 hrs. there will be frequent stopovers for toilet/food. so u slp for 1-2 hrs then wake up then continue the journey. its pretty okay, especially when its dark alr, the whole bus will be dark and u can do nothing except look outside or close ur eyes and slee.

what procedures you doing? good luck. :D
Cry when you get ripped.

yunli
Regular
Regular

Post by yunli » Tue, 25 Mar 2008 8:51 pm

suuz wrote:

pardon my ignorance..

help help..
This means that the place were your nostrils are attached will stay the same. But he can make the nostril more narrow than a wide hole (meaning they will become less round) by taking a little off a attach at the same point.
thanks suuz!

the same point meaning where the nostrils are attached? that means just taking off some flesh instead of like alarplasty where they cut and reposition?

that makes some sense.

does nara do this? shdnt be that hard i think. but then again im no ps surgeon.

suuz
Regular
Regular

Post by suuz » Tue, 25 Mar 2008 11:46 pm

yunli wrote:
suuz wrote:

pardon my ignorance..

help help..
thanks suuz!

the same point meaning where the nostrils are attached? that means just taking off some flesh instead of like alarplasty where they cut and reposition?

that makes some sense.

yes that is it, no repositioning just remove some flesh.
Nara, don'tknow, i believe 1 person did alar there or is goint to, but i thought nara does PS, meaning implants, and he also does lipo.

but maybe aadvark knows more?
suuz

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 26 Mar 2008 5:07 am

suuz wrote:
yunli wrote:
suuz wrote: This means that the place were your nostrils are attached will stay the same. But he can make the nostril more narrow than a wide hole (meaning they will become less round) by taking a little off a attach at the same point.
thanks suuz!

that makes some sense.

yes that is it, no repositioning just remove some flesh.
Nara, don'tknow, i believe 1 person did alar there or is goint to, but i thought nara does PS, meaning implants, and he also does lipo.

but maybe aadvark knows more?
suuz
i did alarplasty there, so nara does offer alarplasty

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Wed, 26 Mar 2008 8:00 am

oh, are polyclinics able to remove the stitches carefully without causing damage to the wound?

is it better if i visit NUH p.s. department?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 26 Mar 2008 9:03 am

boii18 wrote:oh, are polyclinics able to remove the stitches carefully without causing damage to the wound?

is it better if i visit NUH p.s. department?
dun try polyclinics, some forumers tried the polyclinic, and they were reluctant to do it as they were afraid they might have to take responsibility for the outcome of the PS.

I removed all my stitches at various GPs, simple procedure, no fuss at all. All docs are trained in sutures anyway.

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Wed, 26 Mar 2008 1:29 pm

thanks aadvark..

anyway my parents ytd notice asymmetery of my alar, today then i realise becos take photo... ( they ssay its much better today )

anyway, on day 2, the photo shows the alar well-balanced leh...

how come on day 5 today, the alar appear asymmetrical? could it be swelling?

be writing to dr abt this..

the nose bridge and tip is now perfectly symmetrical