Singapore Expats

Badly needing some help...

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
citra37

Badly needing some help...

Post by citra37 » Tue, 18 Mar 2008 6:13 pm

dear all,
I know u ppl may condemn this and shun this as stupid but i m really in need of some financial help.
I have a family and as i wholeheartedly wanted to give my family (parents, wife and kids) a comfy life, i have struggle to repay my credit card bills now, each month I have trouble making up the min payment and it's really taxing and taking a toll on me, both physically and mentally. My parents and wife are not well to do kind and thus I could not go to them and ask for help and if one day they come to know abt my situation, I think they will kill themselves!
Thus i'm sincerely requesting for any kind soul out there who could provide me with some financial help, of course I will work out a repayment package with interest.
I've exhausted all other means of assistance, thus gotta turn to this and hopefully a miracle could happen for me as otherwise I would have to end my life soon.....

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Tue, 18 Mar 2008 7:28 pm

Citra37,
First all we do not allow multiple postings of the same post across several threads, they each have there own subject titles which shows their purpose and have deleted your other posts.

Personally I feel your post is inappropriate to this forum as people here and anywhere else cannot be sure of its authenticity, besides borrowing money to pay debt only incurs more debt. By your own admission you are unable to pay back your creditors so why should strangers believe you will be able to pay them back their favour? Your best course of action would be to talk to debt counsellors or samaritans as a starting point.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 18 Mar 2008 9:20 pm

Citra37,

I am afraid that anybody with any sense with give you a very wide berth. No offense meant but you are a bad risk if I do say so.

I have read your other posts and they all are leaning to trying to join up with groups of girls on night outs. If you are in financial straits then that isn't the way to see you way clear is it. Additionally, why are you trying to join groups of girls when you say you have a wife and kids.

Somehow I don't see you as a very responsible person and I would advise all and sundry to stay very far away from you as you sound like you are looking for a purse to me.

Plavt, thanks for the PM. I think we should leave this thread so that other will be aware. Better yet, maybe we should move it to the "Events, Gatherings & Making Friends" Forum so they will be aware of this as a large portion of them don't come into the General Forum. Your call.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Tue, 18 Mar 2008 9:52 pm

I have moved this here upon the suggestion of my colleague sms. I had not looked too deeply into citra's other posts but to be brutal he does seem to be 'trying it on'. :-|

Allibert
Chatter
Chatter

Apart from the fact

Post by Allibert » Tue, 18 Mar 2008 11:58 pm

that if he has credit vcared debts the last thing he should be trying to do is borrow more money.

Talk to the bank and work out a repayment scheme with them

Gypsy Queen
Regular
Regular

Post by Gypsy Queen » Tue, 25 Mar 2008 10:23 am

He should have deleted his other posts looking to pick up women first before he posted again asking for help! Doesnt exactly make him the most attractive of candidates when it comes to the loaning of money!!! Some people!!!!! :shock:

queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter

Post by queenie-me » Tue, 25 Mar 2008 11:35 am

I thought citra is a woman?
Oh my god! split personality.

tingal79
Regular
Regular

Re: Badly needing some help...

Post by tingal79 » Tue, 25 Mar 2008 12:11 pm

citra37 wrote:...and hopefully a miracle could happen for me as otherwise I would have to end my life soon.....
how soon?